Author Topic: Where has Kaysar been!?  (Read 6920 times)

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
Where has Kaysar been!?
« on: July 12, 2006, 02:40:11 PM »
Last year Kaysar was plotting and strategizing allllllll the time...now it seems like i never see him talking to anyone and never see him talkin about the game, and why is he allllways wearing that same black tank top!!?? the kaysar that we all know and love has not been found yet this year!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Where has Kaysar been!?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 03:39:19 PM »
He said hes not in game mode yet , he's still taking the whole BBAS's in . He's more relaxed and has not talked about the game much and has only offered advice to Janie & Howie .
My guess is his game will kick in either
A) if he wins HOH
B) gets put on the block or...
C) any one of the BB6ers gets put on the block.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 03:53:34 PM »
I have been wondering the same thing myself.  Doesn't seem like the great player everyone makes him out to be.  Just seems to be riding coattails this time in a hope to get further.  I guess the Prod. couldn't promise him a way back in if he get voted out this time.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 05:12:52 PM »
I actually am glad he is playing(or not playing) the game the way he is......he needed to change up the way he did things last year or everyone would have him figured out.....Hello!! Notice the two people on the block?  The two that started the game the same way they played in previous years.  Kaysar we get going...if you notice he is watching everything and everyone and not letting anything out....remember the talk in the workout room with Howie, Mike, and Will?  He didnt say a thing that gave them any inkling of what he was thinking. GO KAYSAR!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 05:47:22 PM »
I have been wondering the same thing myself.  Doesn't seem like the great player everyone makes him out to be.  Just seems to be riding coattails this time in a hope to get further.  I guess the Prod. couldn't promise him a way back in if he get voted out this time.

Don't count him out yet chunky ..you'll see  :touche: :CnJ:

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 05:58:55 PM »
yea i guess it is still pretty early in the game, i cant wait for king kaysar to come out tho!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 07:38:36 PM »

Don't count him out yet chunky ..you'll see  :touche: :CnJ:

Oh I know with the producers on his side he has a shot to go all the way.  Even if it takes 4 chances at getting back in the house. :groan:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline koppites

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 12:59:39 AM »
he seem to be really quiet. but it is still early in the game. remember last season when he won the HOH, he came out with this fabulous plan to kick "cappy" (eric) out of the house. that was brilliant. i can wait to see what he will do when he win a HOH. probably he should think of eliminating Dr.Will (he is really full of himself)....... :lol3:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 01:19:12 AM »
I haven't been a bit worried about Kaysar!  In fact, I'm relieved he's staying in the background b/c of all the hoopla from last season.  He's very wisely laying low...just waiting and watching for the right time to play his game peice.  He's treading softly.  ;D

Offline whatupkaysar6

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 01:43:40 AM »
hi rudy

kaysar is doing fine now. no reason to be up in picture like other houseguests are. he has no reason to be. this week is fine, just sit back. come later.. later tonight.. step it up a bit to try and get hoh, if not, hope howie/james/someone you're good with got it and lay low again. no need to get out in open unless you are hoh or nominated.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 03:38:26 AM »
Very well said, newbie whatupkaysar6!
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Glad to you joined!

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 07:06:18 AM »
I think Kaysar came in with the King Kaysar attitude, and was quickly put in check
Doesn't matter how much America loves you when you are in there
Not to meantion BB6 have huge targets on their backs
He is the only one that i havent herd anyone saying they are going after yet
They are after Janie and James hardcore
As soon as Howie goes "BUSTO" on someone (he has already said hes going busto on Nak and has meantioned Diane)
He is gonna get it back 10 fold from Will Boogie and Jase and i don't see the 2 girls sitting back taking it
Someone should tell Howie this isn't the nerdherd this year he better be prepard to take it this year if hes gonna give it.

:knuckles:  this is gonna get good

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 08:03:16 AM »
There was a conversation between Will, Howie, And Dani(thought I liked her this year......I was wrong  (:;)) where they said they knew that Kaysar and Janie were the brains of the operation...and that actually Janie was the brawn and Kaysar the brains...I think they ARE a little scared of Kaysar, if only because he has come in with a different attitude than last time...I just hope he can stay in the background for a while longer to give him a good chance at going all the way...and with Will's "NOMINATE ME!! NOMINATE ME!!" attitude...well, Kaysar and the other bb6 "SHOULD" have another week in the house.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2006, 10:50:30 AM »
i think kaysar is playing well and is probably playing the game he would have liked to play last season but the drama surrounding michael pulled him out of cover quick. he was immediately targeted last season and had to play the defensive quick. i think kay knows he is a target this season as well but because janie won hoh it gave him a nice cushion to not openly strategize but listen, lay back and make more personal connections with kay. remember this is what kay is really good at--making people loyal to him. look how he pulled together the sovereigns, a mixed matched group of bandits if there ever was one, last season. he is doing that more discreetly this year. he has had really good one on one time with dani and erica. he has let james connect with nak and put himself out more than the other sovereigns. how seems to have been assigned to boogie and will. and janie also has been assigned erica and marcy and possibly jase. i think when he needs to put his real game out there he will but i think he learned from last year as well. when you come out guns ablazing too early in the game, you might change the game and america will love you but you are going to be targeted pretty quickly.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 01:25:16 PM »
Nicely said kerri  ! I never thought about who was assigned to who ! i.e, Janie to Erika & Marcy .
when you come out guns ablazing too early in the game, you might change the game and america will love you but you are going to be targeted pretty quickly.

true that ! just ask Alison & Dani  :snicker:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 03:21:49 PM »

Oh I know with the producers on his side he has a shot to go all the way.  Even if it takes 4 chances at getting back in the house. :groan:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I love it! Go King Kayser!!!  :horsey:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 07:17:59 PM »
I agree I like Kaysar's play so far this season. he is hanging low, listening to what everone else is saying and not really having an opinion, that way he doesnt make any additional enemies. Also, even though he is part of ther BB6 alliance, I think he is at the bottom of the chopping block because he is keeping his mouth shut.

Go Kaysar!!  :jumpy:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 10:07:41 PM »
Nicely said kerri  ! I never thought about who was assigned to who ! i.e, Janie to Erika & Marcy .
when you come out guns ablazing too early in the game, you might change the game and america will love you but you are going to be targeted pretty quickly.

true that ! just ask Alison & Dani  :snicker:
:ythat: :ythat:  All of it!

Like you, puddin...I never thought of assigning who to whom!  Whoa, that is hip hop rockinl!! :jam: 
Well, I am sooo happy Kay got HOH, now just hope Kay & Company all work together to bring the K alliance to the finals!!  :woohoo:  And hope Kay can still keep a low profile in spite of being HOH... 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 10:26:08 PM »
 :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 10:29:57 PM »
How ya like my man now!?!?  KING KAYSAR!! GO KAYSAR!!!! GO KAYSAR!!!

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2006, 12:25:53 PM »
I Take it back!....King Kaysar is finally here as HOH YAAAAAYY

GO KAYSAR!!

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2006, 06:04:24 PM »
Go Kaysar! it was great that he won HOH this week. I hope that he makes smart nominations this week, and that he can go back to his low profile next week, I think that is a smart move on his part.

Offline BB6Fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2006, 08:36:37 PM »
 It seems to me like the producers of the show were trying to kinda background Kaysar because of his acclaim from Season 6. I think they are waiting to put the spotlight on him until they get to a point where they need to keep to interest in the season. Last weeks thing was the big to-do with Alison and Danielle. I think now that Kaysar is HOH he will become a more spotlighted player and shake the game up. What'd you guys think about his nominations?

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2006, 05:45:32 AM »
I think that nakomis is a smart player, and that they do need to get rid of her at some point soon, but I still am weary that he did not put up atleast Dr. Will. I really think that he is there greatest threat. I think that Mike "Boogie" will not be a big threat without Will to lead him.

Not sure how this will turn out, but I think that Will is skating through too far already, he should have been gone week 1.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2006, 08:07:51 AM »
Dr Wil and Mike needed to be put up, no questions asked.  If I was anyone else in S6 I would have to target Kaysar next week if I get HOH.  There is something fishy going on here and Kaysar seems to think he can throw everyone off his scent, but he seems to be making himself a much bigger target.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 11:47:25 AM »
i disagree. i think kay has taken himself out of the line of fire and put up a smokescreen with his noms. last night's live feeds show his effectiveness. 1. will and mb are feeling overconfident and got aggressive last night. they put it out in the open who they are going after and of the s6 kay is now the last on their list and janie and james are their targets. 2. will and mb attacked other hgs and have lost support from people they might need (marci, dani and erica) 3. jase came out in the open and showed where his alliances are 4. nak and diane are forced to show their game and one of them will go home (hopefull diane because of endurance and physical comps but i am torn as to whether she or nak is the better person to get ousted)--this takes out a key strategic player who is aligned for now with ct and will be a threat in the long run 5. it caused turmoil within his own alliance which allowed him to get into james' head a bit and play his hand (and i think kay can easily mend things with janie and how but now he looks like he is on the outs with his alliance which makes him a lesser target)

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2006, 07:22:29 PM »
i disagree. i think kay has taken himself out of the line of fire and put up a smokescreen with his noms. last night's live feeds show his effectiveness. 1. will and mb are feeling overconfident and got aggressive last night. they put it out in the open who they are going after and of the s6 kay is now the last on their list and janie and james are their targets. 2. will and mb attacked other hgs and have lost support from people they might need (marci, dani and erica) 3. jase came out in the open and showed where his alliances are 4. nak and diane are forced to show their game and one of them will go home (hopefull diane because of endurance and physical comps but i am torn as to whether she or nak is the better person to get ousted)--this takes out a key strategic player who is aligned for now with ct and will be a threat in the long run 5. it caused turmoil within his own alliance which allowed him to get into james' head a bit and play his hand (and i think kay can easily mend things with janie and how but now he looks like he is on the outs with his alliance which makes him a lesser target)

i agree with everything you said...kaysar is deff playing the game now and a damn good one..i made this thread in week one when we hardly ever saw kasar and wasnt really playing...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2006, 06:24:15 PM »
Kaysar finally told us last night what is wrong with him , he's homesick and misses his family  :( , takes a real man to admit that for all the world to see & hear  ! " What Up Kaysar !!?? " :jam:

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »
Kaysar finally told us last night what is wrong with him , he's homesick and misses his family  :( , takes a real man to admit that for all the world to see & hear  ! " What Up Kaysar !!?? " :jam:

aww i feel bad for him!....but he needs to snap out of it and realise that his family would want him to do the best he can while hes in the house and not throw away his 3rd chance at this game!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2006, 08:26:01 PM »
True that , he seems happier today . If they have Ameirica's Choice call from a loved one I was going to vote CG or Dani but with Kaysar so sad I'm leaning towards him .  :love2: