Author Topic: Possible Breaking News: Mr & Mrs. Smith Alliance (Possible Spoiler Inside)  (Read 10814 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
It appears that Janie got a phone call from someone, named "Toni" who is a good friend of Diane before the show started.  They told Janie that  Diane had been studying the game from every season, she was crazy about this BB All-Stars.  Then Diane contacted Ali and Jase and then those three supposely contact Dr. WIll and Mike Boogie to form an alliance.  The alliance of Mr and Mrs. Smith.  If Ali goes home this week, Mr & Mrs Smith loses one.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Seems interesting that Diane of all HG would know to rally support since no one really believed she had a shot to get into the house!!  Seems pretty much like the producers contacted her beforehand to let her know she would be in.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Sounds like it, Chunky.  When I first read the "Smith" thing, it sounded suspicious...still does.  Anyway, I didn't think the prospective HGs could be  in touch with each other to start forming alliance etc.  But they were allowed to go out and campaign to get votes, so what would keep them from contacting each other?  (unless they were already under a bb strict contract before the voting/campaigning started?)  ???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
It appears that Janie got a phone call from someone, named "Toni" who is a good friend of Diane before the show started.  They told Janie that  Diane had been studying the game from every season, she was crazy about this BB All-Stars.  Then Diane contacted Ali and Jase and then those three supposely contact Dr. WIll and Mike Boogie to form an alliance.  The alliance of Mr and Mrs. Smith.  If Ali goes home this week, Mr & Mrs Smith loses one.

Thanks for clearing this up. :hrt:   I was lost trying to decipher the Mr. and Mrs. Smith reference  :umn:

I don't know Diane, I haven't watched every BB, I missed some, but I do think Diane is a threat. No one is paying much attention to her, she's sliding under the radar, letting some of the others be targets. How did she play in her BB season?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
odd question about this whole thing. why did janie and the s6ers implicity trust jase if he was in this alliance that they supposedly heard about before getting into the house? why didn't janie push to put up di and ali? i am really confused...

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
LOL!  Kerri, you think your confused join the club.  I'm still researching this story.  I will post  anything else i find out.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
heres an article

July 12, 2006

Reality star affecting BB7 game

By JOHN POWELL -- JAM! Showbiz

'Big Brother' HouseGuest Janelle Pierzina. (Photo courtesy of CH TV and CBS.)
The "Big Brother" producers never envisioned this twist.

According to several current All-Star players, another reality series star tried to tamper with the game before it even began.

On the "Big Brother All-Star" 24/7 live feeds Tuesday night, several members of the Jedi Council (Season Six) Alliance spoke about phone calls they received from Toni Ferrari, the star of "Paradise Hotel," "Love Cruise," and "Kill Reality," prior to them appearing on the series.

HouseGuest Janelle Pierzina explained how Ferrari and "Big Brother – All Stars" player Diane Henry were roommates but had a falling out. After Ferrari moved out, it is claimed she called "All-Star" players revealing Henry’s strategy of setting up a pre-series alliance (the so-called Mr. and Mrs. Smith Alliance) with Jase Wirey and possibly Alison Irwin and Nakomas (Jennifer) Dedmon. Others in the Season Six Alliance agreed that they too had received similar phone calls and spoke with Ferrari.

The rumours about the calls have made Diane and Jase targets in the eyes of some HouseGuests.

In the house, the revelations about Ferrari have grown into a theory that there are two HouseGuests playing the game as a couple who will be awarded a bonus if they make it to the final two.

While it has not been played up on the series, it is common knowledge that some of the players are good friends on and off the series and probably conspired before coming onto the show.

On this Thursday’s live show, either Danielle Reyes, the property manager from California, or Alison Irwin, the medical sales representative from Ohio, will be evicted and a new Head of Household will come into power.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
still it seems a little convenient that janie did not break this story/theory out until the house was planning on keeping ali. and she keeps saying let's keep jase and that her and jase are on the same page. also jase did put up ali and that was pretty risky even if it was only meant to divert attention from their alliance. he could very easily pushed for cg insuring that ali stay.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
still it seems a little convenient that janie did not break this story/theory out until the house was planning on keeping ali. and she keeps saying let's keep jase and that her and jase are on the same page. also jase did put up ali and that was pretty risky even if it was only meant to divert attention from their alliance. he could very easily pushed for cg insuring that ali stay.

Except the article says that others got a similar call.  :umn:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
why didn't this come out earlier then
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ali was always the easy patsy to get out first.  She has the image that makes it easy to take her out without upsetting anyone in the house.  It doesn't show much of Janie's skill to take Ali out.  Now if she would have take wil or mike out then I would have though more of her skill to play the game.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
^^^^^ the difference being , Will & Mike didn't run around and shoot their mouths off . Ali right out was telling everyone that she was after Janie ..it's as if it was AliHo's only reason to be on the show , to be the one that put Janie out  :meow:

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
I hate that big eyed freak from Paradise Hotel  what a tool
anyways i believe there is a Mr & mrs smith alliance but i dont believe that Ali is in it,
I think it is Jase diane and Nakomis
Incase you didn't catch this on live feed this is what i saw
Jase with Di and nak saying,
"I am in an alliance with you and you BAR NONE you know this and you know this" pointing to Di and nak
He also said his goal was getting them the final 4 then kicking their asses
Then he said he had to go cause he didn't want anyone seeing them talking.

It doesnt make sense that Ali would be included because of all the talk and Ali begging Di to talk to ppl for her and begging to be in an alliance with her and the most important thing, Jase would not of put up someone from his alliance, he would of convinced Jannie that it was Dani that cause it all and was coming after her. Jase was all for Ali going home, Well everyone was till Will and Boogie started their chit (lol which i loved)

So in my opinion i think
Mr &Mrs Smith = Jase and Diane with Nak as a back-up just incase they are in a jam one week.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
you know the funny thing is they are all there are 4 BB6 peopel we need to get them out...but there are 3 BB5 people....that is a big alliance too.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF

So in my opinion i think
Mr &Mrs Smith = Jase and Diane with Nak as a back-up just incase they are in a jam one week.

I think you are right. It seems that Diane and Jase both are unnoticed by all factions in the house. Nak a bit more but she has an unconventional appearance and the other HG perceive her as highly intelligent and dangerous. I don't have the feeds but that is my perception. ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
credits to Mypoody2  :lol:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
too funny... godo idea but do you think Diane and jase coudl really get along that long to make it far?

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
Awsome pic Puddin   :jam:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Since Janie and everyone knows about the BB5ers alliance I wouldn't be surprised if ( depending on who wins HoH ) one of Diane/Jase/Nak isnt put on the block this week. Diane has made it known to a few HG's such as Marcy / CG/ Nak/Jase that she wants to break up the BB6ers .

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
The following information is from a Reality #$#$%#$%
Update on Mr & Mrs. Smith from Diane's Twin:
"I just wanted to let everyone know that the "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" idea was brought up by Jase and Diane before the show but they never actually confirmed that they were indeed going to do it. Toni Ferrari is a very selfish and shallow individual...and I am stunned she had the audacity to do what she did. She is just upset because her and Diane had a huge falling out and Diane did not want to be her friend anymore. I mean...honestly...I think Diane would have told me about the "black dress situation" HELLO I am her freaking twin sister for crying out loud. But, if indeed I am wrong and they are in an alliance, I will definitely be surprised myself. So I just wanted to set the record straight for all the BB fans out there." - Lindsey Henry

Of course being that this is from Diane's twin who knows how true it is.    After all we all know that according to what has been heard on the live  feeds if Diane wore the black dress when she entered the house, it was suppose to  be an unspoken singal that the alliance was a go.  If this is the case, it would seem the whole thing has blown up and really put a target on; Jase and Diane, as well as Nak and Al.  Is this alliance really true, or did Mrs. Ferrari want to write a story that would shake BB to the very foundation.  I will keep posting anything I find out about Mr. & Mrs Smith,  both hear and in the live feeds section.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 07:24:38 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
That Mr & Mrs Smith pic is cool! They should apply for '24' roles!!  I can see Jase as Bauer's sidekick and Diane as a Nina!   ;)

Is this Smith stuff legit or just a bunch of garble-dee gook someone dreamed up to get attention?  Whatever, I love the picture!!  :lol:  :tup:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The following information is from a Reality #$#$%#$%
Update on Mr & Mrs. Smith from Diane's Twin:
"I just wanted to let everyone know that the "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" idea was brought up by Jase and Diane before the show but they never actually confirmed that they were indeed going to do it. Toni Ferrari is a very selfish and shallow individual...and I am stunned she had the audacity to do what she did. She is just upset because her and Diane had a huge falling out and Diane did not want to be her friend anymore. I mean...honestly...I think Diane would have told me about the "black dress situation" HELLO I am her freaking twin sister for crying out loud. But, if indeed I am wrong and they are in an alliance, I will definitely be surprised myself. So I just wanted to set the record straight for all the BB fans out there." - Lindsey Henry

Of course being that this is from Diane's twin who knows how true it is.    After all we all know that according to what has been heard on the live  feeds if Diane wore the black dress when she entered the house, it was suppose to  be an unspoken singal that the alliance was a go.  If this is the case, it would seem the whole thing has blown up and really put a target on; Jase and Diane, as well as Nak and Al.  Is this alliance really true, or did Mrs. Ferrari want to write a story that would shake BB to the very foundation.  I will keep posting anything I find out about Mr. & Mrs Smith,  both hear and in the live feeds section.

Media whore just looking for some attention because no one remembers her.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Aha! So MW is where that originated.  Didn't the MW site fold?  Us survivor gamers didn't get to finish last season's game b/c it was suddenly GONE...caput. 
Or are they back up & atem again/';i9.ly7u6o?

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Aha! So MW is where that originated.  Didn't the MW site fold?  Us survivor gamers didn't get to finish last season's game b/c it was suddenly GONE...caput. 

Rudy...no it came off the live feeds...Janie  told  some HGs before she entered the  BB House she got a phone call from Ms. Ferrari which told her of the Mr & Mrs. Smith Alliance between Jase and Diane.  And that the go singal would be Diane entering the BB house in a black dress, which if you watch  Ep 1 is exactly what happened. 

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Wonder if she goes this week will Julie ask her about it at the exit interview??  Wish she would have said something to Jase last week during his interview on Thursday.  Wonder if it would change his game in the upcoming weeks???

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
I don't know about the Mr. and Mrs. Smith thing, but it does sound totally posible and coudl deffinatley be happening.  I don't think that Jani would call all that much attention to it cuz she like all the attention for herself but I do think that she told Kaysar about it who may take care of businesss with his nominations.

I think that BB6 is playing smarter not harder this season. 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Rudy...no it came off the live feeds...Janie  told  some HGs before she entered the  BB House she got a phone call from Ms. Ferrari which told her of the Mr & Mrs. Smith Alliance between Jase and Diane.  And that the go singal would be Diane entering the BB house in a black dress, which if you watch  Ep 1 is exactly what happened. 
Sorry it took me so long to respond to this, HHW. Thank you for the clarification.  I recall Diane wearing a white dress with VIVID black designs, and thot it was purdy "loud" for an entry.  But just guessed that was her style and if she was picked, she would go in just that way...in style!  I hadn't yet heard about the Smith stuff when BB6 started.  Well, this is all verrrry interesting!  :lol:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Honey
I think that BB6 is playing smarter not harder this season.

Yes, I totally agree with you, Honey.  These guests are all Pros with the BB game and
they are playing LoTs smarter than ever before.  When it ends , we'll probably be amazed at how it was all played and how everything comes down.

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...

More news on Mr. & Mrs. Smith and Toni, according to this article their maybe a threat  bigger then Mr. & Mrs Smith in the house:  Erika & James.  Don't believe me read the story.

Story from: mandelion.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Let's make this a little less confusing, shall we?
Wow, I’ve apparently touched a nerve with some of you who are reading this site that are Big Brother: All-Stars fans.  The amount of hatemail tells me this clearly.  In an effort to make things a little less confusing regarding the “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” piece, here is the rundown:

- I became curious about the whole thing when hearing Toni‘s name involved.  I’d missed a couple of episodes already but became curious about what was really going on in the house when hearing about the alliances made outside the house involving someone not on the show.

- If you watch the feeds, read any update sites, or keep track of the show in general; you realize what I’ve written is not some crackpot theory on how the game is being played.  It’s information I gathered from an article and the feeds then decided to investigate, if you will, how much of what was being said was true on my own.  Chilltown has its own alliance, most of which was made before the show started via phone calls and meetings between potential housemates.  People who were possibly heading into the house have admitted as much, houseguests have admitted this on the feeds, and others have speculated on this matter since the All-Stars cast was announced.  While CBS may have a policy in the contract against alliances before entering the house, it’s obviously not enforcing said policy or the house would be empty and they know it.  (I don’t know if CBS has a policy against this - this was left in a comment on my site)

- Jase and Diane were the original “Mr. and Mrs. Smith.” When things went sour between Toni and Diane, Toni decided not to help Diane anymore with this matter.  She began helping 2 other houseguests, Erika and James, set up the alliance to work on their behalf.  Every word Toni has said to me has been confirmed via watching the feeds or reading recap sites.

- Toni and Diane were roommates for some time.  Check it out on various websites, including Diane’s own, if you doubt me on this fact.  Yes, it’s possible for two reality show stars to share an apartment; even if only briefly.  When I said there’s no love lost for a good reason between these two, read up on the various reality sites what happened when the friendship ended.  I wasn’t choosing sides but stating that the friendship wasn’t a good thing for either of them.

- I still believe that when this whole thing pans out, it’s one of the greatest setups in reality television history.  The “dead grandma” setup on Survivor was truly something brillant because while so many hate the move, it was made by someone who obviously studied the game enough to know how things worked on the island.  The same is happening here except the person helping to setup the alliances is someone who has never appeared on Big Brother in any form.  She’s someone who had an interest in the show in order to help out a friend and then when the situation changed, so did her opinion on how the game should be played.  She’s made moves from outside the house, outside production, and outside former friendships in order to right what she felt was a wrong.  Now Diane’s sister has apparently admitted that Diane and Jase came up with the plan alone.  A plan is a plan is a plan.  It’s some good television, no matter how this plays out.

That’s it.  Tomorrow is the live show and we’ll see who the house evicts.  I don’t care who it is because I’ll still be watching next week as one of those non-Nielsen families whose viewing habits mean absolutely nothing.  CBS needs some drama generated around this show to keep it in the top 20 for fans who aren’t as devoted as many non-rated households are

Offline BB6Fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
I can't believe they finally talked about it on the show. They totally spun everything to make people really believe it. Whether it's true or not. I noticed though, when Diane didn't get evicted Jase tried to sit on the couch and act all pissy when really you could see he was trying not to crack a grin.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Hmmm...Jase had me convinced he was pissed!  I'll watch the tape again cuz he sure didnt look one bit happy.  I didn't notice him trying to hide a grin, but it's certainly believable...as he is a very cunning player...& I wouldn't hold anything past him! 

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
okay if Toni did all of this talking why is she quiet now  ???

and if Jase and Diane are doing this I think its awesome!!!!!

Wonder if they will sleep together .... LOL
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
I think Toni needs her 15 minutes of fame! 

Do I think there is a Jase /Di alliance ~ of course each season has an alliance with their season to help get them farther in the game. The only difference is they are going out of their way not to talk to each other which makes is more suspicious.

I think jase was mad...that Nak was voted out because now Di does not have someone else to talk to and will probably start talking to him.

I mean come on, marci and Dani even talk to each other.

There are lots of alliances...just which ones will stick I do not know.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
interesting side note... Toni is the 2nd person on Sarah's myspace friends.