Author Topic: She isn't so bad.. [Tiny spoiler]  (Read 3230 times)

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
She isn't so bad.. [Tiny spoiler]
« on: July 11, 2006, 01:46:37 PM »
I’ve never been a live feeds person, I don’t have the money but there’s a website I found with tons of videos.  And I was watching them and Janelle isn’t that bad!   I mean last season I simply hated her!  I thought she was just a stupid, mean person..        I was watching some of the feeds and she was all very nice, even ’sort of’ standing up for that one girl Howie doesn’t like (Nokomis?) when he was talking bad about her - she said ’Howie’  and the tone of her voice was like ’that’s not a very nice thing to say’   She's more quiet then I thought she would be too.

I think I’ll like her more this season.  I love how CBS edits things to make people look evil.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: She isn't so bad.. [Tiny spoiler]
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 05:00:24 PM »
No she is that bad.  No editing needed.  She had to do/say those thing for CBS to show them!!
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 06:52:01 PM »
The thing I like about Janie is she's honest , she tells it like it is .

koppites

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 10:14:58 AM »
way to go janey! i really like her. i think she is one of the most intelligent person in the house. she is a loyal person too. those people that hate her because they are jealous of her charm.......(Ivette,Alislut and the list goes on........)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 06:20:31 PM »
way to go janey! i really like her. i think she is one of the most intelligent person in the house. she is a loyal person too. those people that hate her because they are jealous of her charm.......(Ivette,Alislut and the list goes on........)

:welcome:  I love Janie. She always looks beautiful, and  she is honest in her dealings. Most of the other players seem to think she is the best player there. I just hope she can stay in the house since she is one of the biggest targets. (Again.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 11:02:03 PM »
The thing I like about Janie is she's honest , she tells it like it is .

Pudding, you always have great aviators but I do believe this is the best one yet.. I swear CG is clucking!  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 11:59:31 PM »
thanks to the photo choppers @ sucks  :lol3: , its a little too fast for me though.

koppites

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 12:46:14 AM »
same here. everyone seem to feel janie is a threat to them. i just hope all the BB6 houseguests can stick together this time. a few more addition to the alliance will be good for them. i hope they can convince nakomis,diane and erica to their side.