Author Topic: Nicole Richie says that on The Simple Life, she’ll destroy property  (Read 3009 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
from realityblurred.com

Nicole Richie says that on The Simple Life, she’ll destroy property, but “would never disrespect their culture”

Nicole Richie has confirmed her former friend Paris’ supposition that The Simple Life 4 is fake, and that she is playing a character, not herself. “Paris plays the bombshell who doesn’t know a lot of things, and I play the jokester. That’s what the show’s about,” Nicole tells TV Guide. “But it’s Season 4 now, and you know what? Everyone’s in on the joke, including the families.”

Nicole goes on to say that, while in character, she “made it very clear to producers that I did not want to disrespect anybody’s culture.” However, she will trash their house and not be bothered by that at all. “I mean, to mess up someone’s clothes or pool — those are all material things. I would never disrespect their culture.”

Finally, she says that working with Paris in their joint scenes isn’t difficult. “I’m very used to working with somebody who I don’t get along with. Work is work,” Nicole says, adding that “the producers just thought that maybe that would be an easier [approach]” to have them be nearly always separated for the fourth season. :meow:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.