Author Topic: At least two Project Runway 3 men are straight  (Read 3636 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
At least two Project Runway 3 men are straight
« on: July 11, 2006, 07:38:31 AM »
from realityblurred.com

In anticipation of the debut of Project Runway 3 tomorrow night, the show’s regular cast is doing the rounds to dish about last season’s competitors, and to tease us about what’s to come this season.

First up, The Boston Herald previews the casting special that will precede the actual episode, and reveals that, for the first time, “at least two of the male contestants are straight.”

Heidi Klum told reporters that season three has “more sophisticated and more professional designers.” She also said that the new designers “all think they know everything by now. But, you know, I still shock them a lot,” according to the Boston Herald’s account of her conference call with reporters. She didn’t specify how she’ll shock them, however.

The Chicago Tribune’s Maureen Ryan has a crazy-long interview with Tim Gunn, who talks a lot about season two. He reveals that the judges were deliberating between Santino and Daniel when “Nina [Garcia] goes into this rhapsodic soliloquy about Chloe and her collection. … It was going to Daniel, and [Nina] turned everybody around to Chloe. It was the most remarkable thing I’ve ever seen.” As a result, Tim says he had to “had to pick him up off the floor and resuscitate him,” although Daniel recovered, and now “has become a terrible diva,” Tim says. “He’s been offered several jobs. He’s turned down everything. They’re not good enough for him.”

Previewing the third season, he says Jeffrey Sebelia is the designer who “some people will respond positively, and some people will have a real distaste for him.” And he says that he worries because “with Season 3, through all the taping, I really thought everything was great. This is feeling too good. That’s my new concern.”

Finally, The Los Angeles Times follows up on life after Project Runway, particularly for those “Nine out of the 29 contestants of the past two seasons [who] came out of Los Angeles.”
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: At least two Project Runway 3 men are straight
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 06:52:59 PM »
I love this show, which begins again tonight. (Wed, July 12th) I am shocked that they had decided on Daniel then switched to Chloe. She was the better choice because of her business sense, and apparently Daniel has developed an attitude. He's young, it will get knocked out of him and he will be the better for it.   :box:

1 hour and 7 minutes to go!!  :woohoo: :woohoo:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 12:24:18 PM »
I hope I'm not the only one who loves this show!! Quite a few good designers this year it seems. If you missed it, last night they had to find material from their apartment to make their design for the runway. They utterly destroyed their apartments. Some even took their beds apart, only to find that that was what they had to sleep on!  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 12:39:06 PM »
Nice Avatar TexasLady   :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 01:01:09 PM »
Nice Avatar TexasLady   :lol3:

Thanks!!   :roses: I used "someone's" great screen captures!  ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 01:12:21 PM »
Your really good at animating  TexasLady  :jam: