Author Topic: Beauty and the Geek 2's Wes and Cheryl are still together  (Read 5370 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Beauty and the Geek 2's Wes and Cheryl are still together
« on: July 11, 2006, 03:16:14 AM »
I've been wondering if Wes and Cheryl are still together!  Obviously, YES!  Cool! :hearts:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/beauty_and_the_geek/2006_Mar_15_cheryl_wes_couple

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Beauty and the Geek

Beauty and the Geek 2's Wes and Cheryl are still together

Beauty and the Geek’s Cheryl Tenbush, who won the show with her partner Josh Herman, is still dating the geek she met on the show, Wes Wilson. In fact, they “just moved out to L.A. together last week” Cheryl told TV Guide.

Their relationship started long before the events of the Las Vegas episode. Cheryl said, “we had been staying up really late talking [prior to that]. I had a huge crush on Wes after the first night. I don’t know how he felt about me. I think having the makeover kind of gave him a little more courage to pursue his feelings for me.”

Wes said that he is now a hero among his geek friends. “Yeah, when I got back from the show and Cher actually came to visit me in Atlanta, everybody was like, ‘Wow. Wes, you lucky, lucky… ’ — fill in your own expletive there,” he said.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
Re: Beauty and the Geek 2's Wes and Cheryl are still together
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 07:37:43 AM »
I thought during the last season of Beauty and the Geek, that the Beauties were a little more down to earth, and the Geeks weren't quite a geeky!!! So it doesn't surprise me that Wes and Cheryl are still together. But since Wes is writing screen plays, I'm gonna be mad if Cheryl is just an actress wannabe!!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 08:28:22 AM by tanbuns »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 06:39:05 PM »
 :lol: tanny...hadn't thought of that...about Cheryl.  Could be...guess we'll see, eventually, huh?

I agree about the Beauts n' Geeks.  Seemed Season 1 they were more Geekish & Beautish than in Season 2.

BTW, I've been trying to find out if this show will continue w/ Season 3?  Anyone know?  Yoo Hoo...Trevor??  You wrote some great articles about it and as I recall you liked the show.

Season 1 was in Summer05 & Season 2 in Winter06  ???  So I thought for sure Season 3 would be this summer & maybe another one in Winter07.  Haven't the slightest clue!  :waves:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 09:58:35 PM »
http://thewb.warnerbros.com/batg/

This site has a B & G casting call that was scheduled for 5/6/06.  I wrote Warner Bros to ask if there will actually be a show and if they reply back, will let you know what they say...

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 08:32:07 AM »
I wrote Warner Bros to ask if there will actually be a show and if they reply back, will let you know what they say...

Are you thinking of trying out for the show as one of the beauties, Ruday!!!  :monroe:  You got my vote!!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 09:13:01 PM »
Well of course, tanny!   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:   I'd liven the place!!!  :jumpy: