Author Topic: Some HouseGuests Need a Reality Check  (Read 3783 times)

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Some HouseGuests Need a Reality Check
« on: July 09, 2006, 06:50:57 AM »
Some thoughts as I have been watching the LIVE feeds:

Will --
The way Will talks about the Internet people he thinks he's superior to the average american. This smug attitude toward the fans is getting old and I'm noticing others are chiming in now with him. For most of them I think they need to look in the mirror and realize they are just a contestant on a TV show and in time people will forget them....LOL

I think i'm a fan of his because of what I hate and he's nice to look at  :flirt:

Boogie i'm so tired of this Boy Band Idea....LOL...  ... it wasn't fun to watch the first time during season 3. Boogie is so into himself put himself in front of the camera and he thinks he is an artist. Talk about reality check....I think he's a younger version of Chicken George

Howie and Boogie both claimed to be the 'stars' of their seasons - when are they going to clash with each other...LOL..aka Paris and Nicole

Howie's language is unbelievable...I don't think Big Brother represented him as his true self. Last year I didn't watch live feeds, I am now and the difference is unbelievable.

:umn:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Nuala

Re: Some HouseGuests Need a Reality Check
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 02:37:45 PM »
Will is cocky......and I think he says stuff to get the people watching the feeds to write in to CBS....

Tammy

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 12:21:56 PM »
Will thinks he is so much better than everyone!  I hate the way he talks about Kaysar thinking he's all that.  When watching Big Brother 6, I never heard Kaysar act like he's God's gift to women or hear him say he's superior to other houseguests.  Will is just jealous because Kaysar is intelligent and can see people for who they really are.  Granted he did mess up last season when he was voted back in, just to get ousted right after.  He isn't perfect, but he's damn good! :flirt:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 02:02:42 PM »
Some thoughts as I have been watching the LIVE feeds:

Will --
The way Will talks about the Internet people he thinks he's superior to the average american. This smug attitude toward the fans is getting old and I'm noticing others are chiming in now with him. For most of them I think they need to look in the mirror and realize they are just a contestant on a TV show and in time people will forget them....LOL

I think i'm a fan of his because of what I hate and he's nice to look at  :flirt:

Boogie i'm so tired of this Boy Band Idea....LOL...  ... it wasn't fun to watch the first time during season 3. Boogie is so into himself put himself in front of the camera and he thinks he is an artist. Talk about reality check....I think he's a younger version of Chicken George

Howie and Boogie both claimed to be the 'stars' of their seasons - when are they going to clash with each other...LOL..aka Paris and Nicole

Howie's language is unbelievable...I don't think Big Brother represented him as his true self. Last year I didn't watch live feeds, I am now and the difference is unbelievable.

:umn:

This is one of the reasons All star seasons can bomb.  In survivor you don't get to hear every conversation and their image can be crafted to show the viewer what they want.  But with the live feeds there is no hiding who these people really are.  They think because they have been on tv they are stars and act that way.  So far the house seems very booooring to me and not really worth watching the live feeds.  It seems that BB has left them alone and the extra free time is boring and bb should give them something to do so they don't sleep and talk about nothing all day.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 07:06:47 PM »
Once one of the BB6ers or two of them for that matter gets put up on the block, the sh1t will hit the fan  :knuckles:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 07:28:50 PM »
 :ythat:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 08:11:51 PM »
....and once one of the BB6ers get evicted the ratings will slip even more than they did for the premiere  :ythat:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 09:11:25 PM »
not if people are true fans of the show and not just 1 season.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 01:21:25 PM by chunkylover53 »
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 11:28:36 PM »
I was an Alislut fan and now I hate her  :boot: :hyper:

Nuala

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 06:42:58 AM »
True that.....as Marcie would say!!!!

Offline sandyb

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2006, 10:43:46 AM »
They all seem to have huge egos, well maybe all but a few.  Those egos are going to clash, and hopefully we'll get something a little less boring.  For me, this is the first year with live feeds, and I'm surprised at how my opinion is changing regarding some HGs I liked before (w/o the feeds).  For example, last season I thought Howie was entertaining with his rants about Busto.  Two days of him on the feeds, and I am so sick of his rants on Nakomis, and his incessant sexual talk.  Also, Jase is acting like a player, and I never had that impression of him during his season. 

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2006, 12:57:40 PM »
Puddin I am shocked.    :o  You love Allison.  This is the first year I have watched the live feeds also, and boy what a difference.  The people you thought you liked sure turn out to be different. 
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

crystal

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 12:53:23 AM »
....and once one of the BB6ers get evicted the ratings will slip even more than they did for the premiere  :ythat:
:'(

this statement is 100% true

once the BB6ers are gone, the show will suck, and I, including lots of other people, probably will not even bother to watch it