Author Topic: Howie  (Read 3469 times)

Nuala

Howie
« on: July 08, 2006, 07:09:57 PM »
What is up with Howie?  He seems to be passing the backyard a lot.  He seems like he has a lot on his mind.  I think this whole girl thing is a way to get attention.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Howie
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 07:23:35 PM »
What is up with Howie?  He seems to be passing the backyard a lot.  He seems like he has a lot on his mind.  I think this whole girl thing is a way to get attention.

I think he is plotting, this time he really wants to win.

I'm more surprised at Janie, from what I can tell from reading the live feed board she is not talking all that much with Kayser and that surprises me.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 08:07:59 PM »
I think the BB6ers know they have to play the game and talk to the other HG's ..James /Janie/Howie are working it but Kaysar is hard to find ?

Anyway Howies boobies/jackingoff talk is getting old , like Erika said " you need some new material Howie , its getting old ".
James even warned Howie that he's pissing off the women and Howie replied , " this is our house if they don't like it they can get out " .
Even the men are getting sick of his  B:) B:) B:) , hes like a nervous kid and if its quiet he feels the need to spout something stupid as well as worthless . I wish he would just STFU  :COLE: :nut: :wall:

Nuala

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 09:13:29 PM »
 :uphere: this is Howie......

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 09:17:21 PM »

Papaya

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 02:52:27 PM »
Quit Dissing Howie!!!!!!! :'( :snicker: (:;)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 03:55:21 PM »
I love how Wil is putting Howie in his place!!!  Howie must feel stupid tying to match wits with Wil.   :umn:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 04:09:40 PM »
howie and will are interesting together.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 05:35:06 PM »
I love Howies crush on will, but I dont like the way he is talking about Nakomis.  I like her because she isnt this barbie type girl. 
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 07:39:52 PM »
I love Howies crush on will, but I dont like the way he is talking about Nakomis.  I like her because she isnt this barbie type girl. 

People who act that way for no reason really annoy me.  I really hope his days in the house are numbered.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 07:43:20 PM »
Ok....Last year I was a huge Howie fan...and this year started out ok for the first 2 or 3 days..AND I KNOW the bb6 needs him to have the #'s game locked up..but DAYUM!! He is getting on my nerves with his sexual stuff..and all that "Oh Howie..do me!" Stuff..Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (:;)