Author Topic: George  (Read 4348 times)

Nuala

George
« on: July 08, 2006, 12:07:05 PM »
So these are my thoughts on George.....I think people are just being rude and rarely including him in anything.  They just act like he is not there.  That would not be fun. 

He is a big boy and can take care of himself, but I hope more people include him.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: George
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 12:23:12 PM »
Problem is, his season was SOOO long ago. Even Will's season seems like it wasn't that long, but George seems like a BB Dinosaur.

Rob

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 12:41:57 PM »
The problem is everyone is trying to create and/or protect their image.  George doesn't care about that crap and is there to have fun (and try to win of course).  He never had to make alliances like they do now and never played the game the way the other have so he is an outcast in a house of snobs.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 02:16:53 PM »
The problem is everyone is trying to create and/or protect their image.  George doesn't care about that crap and is there to have fun (and try to win of course).  He never had to make alliances like they do now and never played the game the way the other have so he is an outcast in a house of snobs.

totally agree. I don't think the snobs think he can play. I wouldn't doubt George playing dumb and getting very far in this competition.  Personally I think the weak strategy wise players should be evicted first...would only make the game more interesting.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 02:24:18 PM »
I dont think that George is playing dumb, and if he is he deserves the Oscar,
Did anyone see when James and him were in the weight room and James was trying to explain backdooring to him?
Wow now i know the speed of stupid

I like George, but he has to start becoming ore involved in convos
I think he should talk to Kaysar since noone is going to Kaysar with plans,
maybe they can have each other's backs

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 04:18:59 PM »
I agree that george has a good chance of going a long way, because no one believes he can truely play the game. He seems like a nice guy and it would be good to see him go far.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 09:16:02 PM »
George is playing dumb , last night he asked James how to backdoor someone . Well after an hour of James banging his head off the wall George says " I still don't get it ". Later James repeats the story to Janie & says " sure he wants to know how to backdoor someone , I try to tell him , he acts like he doesn't understand and wirh my luck he'll use the info to backdoor me.
They all fear George because hes the " nice guy " and no matter who they put him up against the other person will most likely go . They say the longer he stays in the game the more likely he will win ..sort of a " cinderella story " .
I think they have been treating George fairly nice , they do involve him in the convos and he enjoys  the company .

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 09:39:51 PM »
george needs to go soon or he will win...they all are stupid if they don't act on that..who would want to align with the nice guy and go to the end with him and george win ...LOL
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2006, 09:41:52 PM »
Well The BB6ers as well as some of the other HG's are already talking about putting George up next week .

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2006, 09:44:30 PM »
voting george out is going to be like voting out michelle  :chute:

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2006, 09:50:46 PM »
Yeah, I can't see it happening anytime soon ..there bigger fish to fry .

Alex

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 01:12:10 AM »

Exactly. There will always be bigger fish to fry and george will continue to slip through. If it isn't his strategy then he is one lucky man because it will probably work. Think about it all of these people are the best players in BB history. All of these guys have watched the old seasons and know they are good players. Wouldn't you want to getthe good players out before George? Yep.

Alex

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2006, 01:14:58 AM »
Well The BB6ers as well as some of the other HG's are already talking about putting George up next week .

I doubt George will go next week. They'll see someone else as a bigger threat and that person will go. George will slip through the cracks and may have a pretty decent shot at winning when he has on real alliance.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2006, 02:39:23 AM »
Really its silly to go after George so early in the game . Can he really win a physical challege ? Would he even try to win one?
I would want the more physical and mind bending threats out first , then worry about George .

Nuala

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2006, 08:48:34 AM »
I love it how he was so vague with Diane yesterday about the game......she was getting annoyed that he would not tell her what he was thinking in regards to who to evict...Dannie or Allison?

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 09:13:17 AM »

Nobody wants a target on their back so they are talking about voting out the easy ones first (Ali, Danielle, George).  It protects their position in the game and does not get them on anyones bad side.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 10:29:45 AM »
George will hang around for a while. Like someone said, they have bigger fish to fry. But I can see him being put on the block, opposite someone you really want gone.  :bye:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 11:20:58 PM »
Very well stated, chunky. :tup:  George is like a newbie, b/c BB1 was so different than the other seasons.  But I bet George watched most, if not all, the other seasons and got an idea how the game is played.  He's no dummy!   Still...being in a "house of snobs' and being sort of looked down upon by most of them, is not a good feeling.  I wish him the best of luck.  He's gonna need lots of it! :jam: