Author Topic: POV **SPOILER**  (Read 2548 times)

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
POV **SPOILER**
« on: July 08, 2006, 12:02:57 PM »
So Janie wins POV!!
The Game had something to do with garbage, from my understandiung, they had to dig threw a 'dump' like course to find vetos
Other HG's dumped things on them (pb&j sandwiched (50lbs of them) some kind of fish stuff
they said it smelled really bad
I think that BB is trying to kill the AS's after George was nearly killed in the 1st HOH
he was injured again in POV (not sure how yet)
Ali was also injured she hit her head on a cage and whined about it all night with an ice pack on her head'
Janie injured her legs with a bruise on her shin
Everyone is complaining that George threw the comp and he created a giant amount of dust everone was chocking on

The new POV selection rules:
There is a wheel that is spun, 3 from the wheel . 2 noms and 2 hoh plays, (me thinks)
From what i gathered George, Kaysar, and nakomis played

My POV favorite quote,
Allison (after comp) "Of course Janie won, she's use to digging threw trash, she prolly felt right at home in all that trash"
Diane laughs

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: POV **SPOILER**
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 12:43:45 PM »
Bye, bye ali.  Hope you packed light.  Too easy of a week for the HOH's.  They should have thought about taking out others who are more of a threat (wil, mike, nak, ericka, any bb6ers) but went for the easy noms.  Should have just put Ali up against George to make sure of a clean sweep of the vote for Ali.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 12:49:10 PM »
From memory .. the other HG's besides the Nom's & HoH had to spin a wheel to see who would compete for Veto ,this way no chance of backdooring someone  .
James tells Janie I can't wait to see the video of you with the box on her head . She said she had to do something to cover her head ..she felt like she had a was of jello sitting on top of her head . James said well it was me & Howie dumping it on you, were wern't aiming for your head we were trying to pour it on yor back .
Janie said she was surprised how far behind everyone else was ..she thought of places to look for the "whatever " that noone else would have thought of . She found one "whatever" in the lining of the couch cushion , it was sewn in and she had to rip it to get to the " whatever" . She said Alison was about to tackle her for it but she quickly got away and put her "whatever" into her bag and zipped it .
They also said George totally threw the Veto on purpose .
James told Janie that she shouldn't have tried to win the Veto because it puts a bigger taget on her back ..Janie replys " you think?" . Anway it sounded like Janie hauled ass .

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 01:08:57 PM »
Should have just put Ali up against George to make sure of a clean sweep of the vote for Ali.

No way, Ali can manipulate others like there is no tomorrow, george would get voted out with a WTF look on his face,
Ali packing her stuff was a pity move and diane meantioned to Ali that she talked to Boog and there was hope for her to stay  her face lit up and said ohhh ill talk to boog later tonight
Today you will see Ali working everyone  She has to Go

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 04:23:38 PM »
I cant wait for Ali to be out of the house :jumpy: I dont know that she has against Janie (Maybe she doesnt like the competition?!)