Author Topic: Anyone else as bored as I was?  (Read 8132 times)

Offline TX GAL

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Laughter is the best medicine!
Anyone else as bored as I was?
« on: July 07, 2006, 04:49:45 PM »
I see a bad trend already in this season's HGs. They all "know" each other or have seen the shows they were on and already were planning who to evict in the first night! :o

I was totally bummed out and for me, it was not interesting!  :umn:

Made me want to pick up my ball and go home.  :bored:

Hopefully I won't feel this way after a few episodes. If I do, I'll have to go rent videos to watch instead of BB and that would not be a good thing!     :'(

:meow: (:;) B:)

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Anyone else as bored as I was?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 05:04:24 PM »
I thought it rocked..give it a few weeks..when the back stabbing starts..for me it's all about watching personailties mingle and do what they normally might not do. I also think it's precisely because they 'think' they know each other so well that's going to make it one very interesting season. You've got to figure most all go in thinking 'we're the best of the best,' (dId you catch Will's face when he realised America didn't vote him in). Wait till they get a little more comfortable..and begin to figure..or not figure out who is really who...then we'll see the real game players imerge.

Get those thinkg caps on BB AS kids..asap!
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline TX GAL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 05:53:42 PM »
I thought it rocked..give it a few weeks..when the back stabbing starts..for me it's all about watching personailties mingle and do what they normally might not do. I also think it's precisely because they 'think' they know each other so well that's going to make it one very interesting season. You've got to figure most all go in thinking 'we're the best of the best,' (dId you catch Will's face when he realised America didn't vote him in). Wait till they get a little more comfortable..and begin to figure..or not figure out who is really who...then we'll see the real game players imerge.

Get those thinkg caps on BB AS kids..asap!
You're right, shanghilill. Things should change as the episodes go on so
I shouldn't judge it by the move in show! I got so caught up in the voting, I guess I expected
more than I should have, LOL!  :lol:

Yes, I saw Will's face when he wasn't one of the top 4 guys picked by our "Votes" but I
thought the other guys (and girls) were just the next ones that we voted in?  :groan:

Remember Julie Chen said some of the votes were so close they decided to add 2 more
HGs to the mix, and ended up with 14?

Guess things will really heat up as the episodes go on.   :jumpy:

This may need to be posted elsewhere, but I didn't see any other good place for it!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 06:12:01 PM »
What were you not happy with TxGal. I know they know each other, but that will make it interesting as the game goes along. It will get better!

Rob

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 07:09:00 PM »
TX GAL, it'll start heating up more in Ep 2 for sure!  Even in the premieir, everyone was scrambling to align and trying to figure out who's gonna do what to whom!  :snicker:  They're all wearing their game faces.  They're gonna hafta change their strategies from before...so I think it's going to be a really exciting season...keeping us sitting on the edge of our seats, even wanting to throw stuff at the TV when things aren't going our way!  (:;)  And/or, we'll be jumping for joy as our Favs continue and do well.  :jumpy:
So hang in there with us, TX GAL!  :jam:
Ruday :hfive:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 07:25:19 PM »
 :( I'm bored , I'm bored with Howtard and his retarded jacking off & boobies phrases ..I'm bored with everyone whining they are bored when they have so much . Food ! a GYM! A Pool table ! A Hotub ! more Food ! Washer / Dryer ..why doesnt someone cleanup if they are so bored ?
and Marcy is a big cry baby , hes so sensitive ..always on the defense
I'm sick of them all rehashing past contestants , past challenges ..I feel like I've heard it all before .
I say give them all unlimited booze and bring on the hookers :meow:

Offline kcvols

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Ding Dong Jblo's Gone!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 08:02:51 PM »
:( I'm bored , I'm bored with Howtard and his retarded jacking off & boobies phrases ..I'm bored with everyone whining they are bored when they have so much . Food ! a GYM! A Pool table ! A Hotub ! more Food ! Washer / Dryer ..why doesnt someone cleanup if they are so bored ?
I'm sick of them all rehashing past contestants , past challenges ..I feel like I've heard it all before .

Now that would be must see TV! Bring on Busto & JBlow!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 08:04:01 PM »
EWWWWWWWWWw NOOO anyone but them  :lol:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 08:09:46 PM »

Hey you a Univ. of Tennessee fan?

Now that would be must see TV! Bring on Busto & JBlow!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 08:13:06 PM »
Hey puddin, I guess watching the feeds would be boring, but hopefully they'll all get their acts together and make it exciting for everyone in Ep 2 & beyond.  I'm sorry for you updaters who hafta watch the humdrum boring stuff.  :-\  

This IS only Day 2 though, so maybe it's gonna take this bunch longer to adjust to the house...even tho they've been there done that before.

Hmmm...just thought of something.
Doc Will.  He probably has a purdy good income and lives in a mansion or a purdy high falootin home!  Maybe a few other HGs also live high off the hog so the BB house seems like a shack to them?  Dunno.

Hang in there!  :hugs:

Offline TX GAL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2006, 12:13:22 AM »
OK, I'll hang in there. It's just GOT to get better!

And please enlighten me. Just who are Busto and JBlow?? :-\

:meow: :flirt:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2006, 12:24:54 AM »
April & Jennifer from BB6  :lol:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2006, 12:28:43 AM »
Puddin or someone...correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Busto what Howie called April for her big boobs?  And he called Jennifer JBlow?

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2006, 11:34:16 AM »
Puddin or someone...correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Busto what Howie called April for her big boobs?  And he called Jennifer JBlow?
That's correct Rudy.....
I'm so glad to hear other people are bored, i thought it was just me.....
I'm patiently waiting for some excitement....  >:(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2006, 11:53:10 AM »
I want to see some pool toys Danna ! It's fun when they splash around ..! Also most of all I'd like to see Kaysar in a Speedo ..I can dream can't I  :flirt: ?

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2006, 12:45:46 PM »
they should get bubbles in the hot tub so the girls can remove that heavy clothing they wear in the hot tub!!  LOL
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2006, 12:47:38 PM »
Pool Toys would be cool, mix it with alcohol and we've got a real party!!!!
Kaysar in a speedo...... Boy I'll sure cross my fingers, but i dont know if that will happen....
I just didnt realize how much time they would spend going over their past seasons.
When I heard it was gonna be All Stars, I started reading up and watching vids from past seasons
cause I only saw season 6.
Who knew I could have saved myself lots of research time??? since they rehash the seasons over, and over, and over and over.....  (:;)

btw.... i'm just gonna run to the gym right quick, then i'll jump on the feeds  :tup:

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2006, 12:52:15 PM »
they should get bubbles in the hot tub so the girls can remove that heavy clothing they wear in the hot tub!!  LOL
lol chunky!!!
You have as much right to bubbles as we do kaysar in a speedo, so i'll cross my fingers for you too!!!  ;D

Offline TX GAL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006, 06:28:00 PM »
Pool Toys would be cool, mix it with alcohol and we've got a real party!!!!
Kaysar in a speedo...... Boy I'll sure cross my fingers, but i dont know if that will happen....
I just didnt realize how much time they would spend going over their past seasons.
When I heard it was gonna be All Stars, I started reading up and watching vids from past seasons
cause I only saw season 6.
Who knew I could have saved myself lots of research time??? since they rehash the seasons over, and over, and over and over.....  (:;)

btw.... i'm just gonna run to the gym right quick, then i'll jump on the feeds  :tup:

That's what I didn't like, from the first HOUR they were in the house--
REHASH, REHASH, REHASH...!
How boring for people that have seen all the seasons except #1!

:meow: :flirt: (:;) :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2006, 08:15:09 PM »
well Nakomis says she might shave her head tomorrow , now thats entertainment  :ron:

Offline stacy_bb7

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • vote mike boogie,nakomis,danielle,will,james,howie
    • http://baboutwhatever.runboard.com
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 09:34:57 PM »
I see a bad trend already in this season's HGs. They all "know" each other or have seen the shows they were on and already were planning who to evict in the first night! :o

I was totally bummed out and for me, it was not interesting!  :umn:

Made me want to pick up my ball and go home.  :bored:

Hopefully I won't feel this way after a few episodes. If I do, I'll have to go rent videos to watch instead of BB and that would not be a good thing!     :'(

i disgree i loved it. it was so funny. they just got right into the game. and everything and danielle was the same so was will.

:meow: (:;) B:)

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2006, 03:58:28 PM »
I say give them all unlimited booze and bring on the hookers

Okay okay I admit..that would indeed rock the house..and male strippers for the gals.

***Siidenote*** The Italians just won the world soccer cup and I live in an Italian neighibourhood..you outta hear the car horns out there..sounds like an evacuation is going on! Yay Italy :woohoo:

What I liked about the 1st episode is the old way of strategising is obviously not working..as seen by the 2 people up for elimination.

It's going to be a good season.

It just HAS to be.   (:;)
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 09:09:22 PM »
I want to see some pool toys Danna ! It's fun when they splash around ..! Also most of all I'd like to see Kaysar in a Speedo ..I can dream can't I  :flirt: ?
Oh Yeah!  Puhlease Let it happen!  :flirt:   :woohoo:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2006, 09:00:46 AM »
I thought this season might start out boring. The HG's already know everything about each other. In past shows they had to ask each other things to find out, like about families, work, where they lived etc.

These people have already researched everything about each other. I do think the game will take off in a few more shows though. They all cannot stay together for long without somebody getting crazy :furious: about somebody else. :wine: Hang in there, it WILL get better.

Blondie
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2006, 01:02:54 PM »
I just dont want to see Howie in a bra again.  I say we have Kaysar, Jase and Will do their own versions of the famous PButter bikini. I have a feeling egos are going to start clashing.  The claws will come out.  Hopefully soon.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org