Author Topic: Julie Chen Takes A Tour Of The House ( Early Show )  (Read 2535 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Julie Chen Takes A Tour Of The House ( Early Show )
« on: July 06, 2006, 10:31:32 AM »
Web link
Video Link !!

New Twists On 'Big Brother'
Julie Chen Takes A Tour Of The Remodeled House
CBS) Thursday night, viewers will find out which contestants were chose to be part of this summer's "Big Brother 7: All-Stars." The program's executive producer Arnold Shapiro gave Julie Chen a tour of the newly-remodeled house.

Step inside the "Big Brother" house, and you know the heat is on — one of the first things one notices stepping into the remolded home is a wall of neon-light flames. Shapiro says it's all symbolic of this year's All-Stars show.

Past seasons of "Big Brother" have given us tears, laughter — like when "Chicken George" did his chicken dance — passion and anger.

But the producers say nothing can prepare you for "Big Brother's" summer of 2006. Once again, houseguests will spend three months cut-off from the outside world, competing for a half-million dollar prize.

"Yes, this is going to be a very hot summer. This is going to be the most …intense, combative … extreme," Shapiro vows.

The difference this season? All the contestants have played the game before. Thursday night, 20 previous houseguests will get narrowed down to the all-important All-Stars, as the results of fans' Internet votes are revealed.

"When Julie reads off the names of the winning people, I'm going to be scared, I'm going to be nervous, I'm going to be paranoid, I'm going to be excited," says Diane, who was on "Big Brother 5."

"I'll be thinking, 'C'mon CBS, a lot of people play good stocks. Let's make a good business decision and bring Howie back,' " says light saber salesman Howie, who got booted from "Big Brother 6."

"It's going to be brutal," says Shapiro. "Because every one of these people came in with a strategy that they either used or changed. But by the end, America and everybody knew what everybody's strategy was."

Shapiro says their strategy was outed. "So how are they gonna play the game?" he wonders.

"It's All-Stars. It's going to be competitive. It's the best of the best," says former "Big Brother 6" contestant Kaysar. "And I'm expecting people to come on really strong."

"The producers have been brilliant in the past with giving us tricks and keeping us guessing, and expecting the unexpected," adds Lisa, who took home the prize on "Big Brother 3."

The house sports some unusual features, such as a built-in tarantula terrarium. "By tonight, what you see here will come to life. These will be actual tarantulas. Different varieties, different species of tarantulas," explains Shapiro.

One of the bedrooms features an enormous bed. "So, at least four people will be sleeping in here. They'll have to!" says Shapiro. "And who knows, maybe six people will sleep in there!"

The house also has a shower big enough for two, a Jacuzzi that seats as many as can pile-in and one very special room that can't be revealed until tonight.

And all 20 contestants get a big surprise even before they go inside the house. What is it? You'll have to tune in and see, when "Big Brother All-Stars" premieres Thursday at 8 p.m. ET/PT, 7 p.m. CT.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 10:40:51 AM by puddin »

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Julie Chen Takes A Tour Of The House ( Early Show )
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 10:44:57 AM »
And all 20 contestants get a big surprise even before they go inside the house. What is it? You'll have to tune in and see, when "Big Brother All-Stars" premieres Thursday at 8 p.m. ET/PT, 7 p.m. CT.

I'll take a wild guess and guess that 2 more people will enter.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 10:48:47 AM »
Gee, where did you get that inside info?? LOL

Rob

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 12:13:28 PM »
You mean there's going to be 14 people in the house?  No way!  I don't believe ya!  :lol:
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 12:25:18 PM »
14 instead of 12? Man, I'm so bummed this was spoiled for me. And here I thought the twist was going to be only 10 were going in.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.