Author Topic: Dawn: "Big Brother UK kidnapped me"  (Read 4360 times)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Dawn: "Big Brother UK kidnapped me"
« on: July 06, 2006, 08:30:16 AM »
Again, another news story from BBUK. I guess I need to get on the ball and keep up on the "out of the house" news stories as well:

Dawn yesterday warned that she is contemplating prosecuting Endemol - for kidnap.

The housemate, who was evicted for cheating last week, has threatened to call the police to investigate her compaints. She told The Daily Record: "They held me there against my will for nearly 24 hours before finally chucking me out. It was like being in jail, except with them mocking me all the time and refusing to listen to me. I'm furious.

"I'm thinking of what to do about it, but one option is to press charges for false imprisonment because that's what they did. When you join the show they say you can leave at any time but they literally locked me into that house. If anyone else did that they'd be prosecuted for kidnap so I might press charges.

"I asked again and again to leave but they wouldn't accept I wanted to go. They were obviously worried because Shahbaz had quit and the show was in trouble. Then I heard giggling in the background. I agreed to go to bed and said I would try and leave the next day but then they locked the bedroom door in case I tried to escape. It was outrageous."

She elaborated: "It was just pathetic when they said I was being evicted for cheating. How can you sack someone who's already resigned? That's just stupid. This series is just too silly for words now, and the producers are being totally irresponsible playing with people's lives by putting them on the programme when they're not mentally stable.

"Shahbaz has obviously got mental problems. He needs medical and psychological help. I worry about Nikki and Lea too. They are both lovely girls but they have problems and they're not stable. And I want Bonnie out as soon as possible because she's cracking up in there completely."

"These people can't function properly in the outside world so it's ridiculous to put them on the show. I can see dangerous patterns of behaviour in some of the housemates this year. I don't like seeing people being used. I'm strong enough to cope with Big Brother's bullying but some of these people aren't.

"If one of them comes out and kills themselves the producers will have blood on their hands. But as long as they get their ratings they don't care."

Dawn also refused to appear on Big Brother's Little Brother, breaching her contract. She said: "I'd rather go to jail for breaching it than deal with those people."

http://www.bbuksite.net/housemates/dawn.php
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Dawn: "Big Brother UK kidnapped me"
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 08:43:46 AM »
Dawn was crazy.  I hated her before she even entered the house.  She was a self-described "Serial Complainer" but we didn't get to see that in the house.  This article shows it.  Great find, Jeff.

BTW, we need our own thread for Big Brother UK.  There is too much going on around this show  :waves:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 08:51:55 AM »
What we need is to find a few more viewers of BBUK to comment here, that will inspire Rob. Our next goal is to come back next week, and each of us bring three friends. LOL

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 08:55:14 AM »
That's going to be hard because everyone I know that watches BB uk is already on this board.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 08:58:13 AM »
I was joking about bringing more friends, but we do have to get more to comment on BBUK.
Back to Dawn, she was a twit, but I did find fault with BBUK for saying they ejected her when she wanted out before that. To be honest, I think the whole 'code' thing was just her way to get out of the house as quick as possible. Obviously they don't let a person out as soon as they mention it because they want the person to think about it. If they didn't Nikki would already have left three or four times by now.