Author Topic: BBUK News: Shahbaz On Suicide Watch  (Read 5923 times)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
BBUK News: Shahbaz On Suicide Watch
« on: July 06, 2006, 06:57:44 AM »
I don't recall if I mentioned it here to those other few BBUK fans, but here is the sad story of Shabaz. This takes place shortly after Sezer locks Shabaz out of the house, and George steals his clothes:

Worried Big Brother bosses have asked psychologists to watch Shahbaz around the clock.

They put the flamboyant Scot on suicide watch after he made the most extreme threat ever heard on Big Brother.

Shahbaz, 37, dramatically told housemates that he planned to kill himself on live telly.

"I am a dead man walking," he said. "I came here to die on this programme - I'm going to prove it."

The self-styled "wacky Paki poof" had a huge row with the housemates, and then spent three hours cleaning the house and talking to himself while the others slept.

At 3am, he hid their food in the garden, muttering, "Now they'll f****** talk to me."

The row started on Sunday night when teetotal Shahbaz called Lisa, 27, an "imbecile" because he thought she was too drunk to complete a task.

Richard, 33, told everyone to ignore Shahbaz, and he then started to talk about dying.

As Shahbaz disappeared into the diary room, Dawn told the others: "I fear for his safety."

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1222484,00.html
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: BBUK News: Shahbaz On Suicide Watch
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 08:25:53 AM »
This was never aired on the daily show, I found that interesting since they show everything big on the daily show but oh well.  Too bad the houseguests egged on Shahbaz, he was a great person to watch.  Although, he probably would have been evicted by now. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: BBUK News: Shahbaz On Suicide Watch
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 08:29:08 AM »
Yea, he was not well liked. Sezer was very bad to him, as was Richard.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.