Author Topic: Big Brother All-Stars - My Preview (Warning: Spoilers Inside)  (Read 2550 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
With a little less than 19 hours to go before Big Brother All-Stars season starts.  I thought I would share some of my thoughts with you all.  So here we go.  Sure we may already know who is in the house, but half the fun, is watching the craziness as they enter.   Who gets what bed?  Wheres the hidden passage ways?  What other tricks do they have in store?  Then of course there is the mystery of how the 13 & 14 houseguests will be selected.  I have no information on this, dug as far as i could and the mole still came away empty.  Oh well!  The best theory I could put together would be involving somekind of special challenge.  But I guess we will find out tomorrow, together.   Huh?

And of course the mystery of 2 HOH's.  Our dear friends Jase and Janie or J and J, will they be able to come to an agreement of who to put up or will they themselves end up victims of circumstance.  Remember if J and J don't come to an agreement they both go up and if the Audio we heard yesterday gave us any clue Janie would be gone by the end of the week, if she went up.

What about Julie's little:  What we have for them will make them beg for PB&J.  Several interesting ideas have been posted on the forum here.  Some a little stranger than others, but hey thats what the game is all about.  If I had to take a guess I would say its not going to be something as bad as "worm eating" al a Survivor.  But, I think something along the lines of some of the infamous "Kicthen from Hell" dishes.  After all, this years theme seems to be "good vs evil" or "heaven and hell."

Let's see what's behind the HOH door.  After all, Julie said there is a "BIG SURPRISE"  behind that door this year.  What in the world could that be.  I guess only time will tell.

In just a few short hours we will huddle in front of our tvs, wait and listen for Julie to utter those most famous words:  Houseguests welcome to Big Brother All-Stars.  But until, then I leave you all with this:  From somewhere outside the Big Brother All-Stars house this is the game signing off.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 12:32:49 PM by the game »
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Big Brother All-Stars - My Preview ( contains spoilers )
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 08:35:49 AM »
What about Julie's little:  What we have for them will make them beg for PB&J.  Several interesting ideas have been posted on the forum here.  Some a little stranger than others, but hey thats what the game is all about.  If I had to take a guess I would say its not going to be something as bad as "worm eating" al a Survivor.  But, I think something along the lines of some of the infamous "Kicthen from Hell" dishes.  After all, this years theme seems to be "good vs evil" or "heaven and hell."

I forgot about those "Kitchen from Hell" food competitions they had.  Maybe they'll have whatever they want to eat...but they have to put it into a blender.  Or they could have only bagels with cream cheese and chili.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Big Brother All-Stars - My Preview ( contains spoilers )
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 08:59:01 AM »
I like the space food idea. Something very bland but packed with protean.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.