Author Topic: Scurvy Dog Quiz EP:11  (Read 2914 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Scurvy Dog Quiz EP:11
« on: November 30, 2003, 11:14:13 AM »

Episode 11 - Would You Be My Brutus Today?

The great lie continues to affect the decisions of castaways who believed Jon when he swore on his grandmother's grave.
A luxurious strategy session enjoyed spa-style, with food, massages, showers and privacy, is spoiled by one castaway.
Faltering alliances and redrawn allegiances leave no one safe, pushing one castaway to ask another, "You're not gonna betray me, right?"
There's nothing like a guy in silk pajamas proclaiming what a great date he is!

# Question Pts
1. What best describes the Reward Challenge?
 a. Individual wins and enjoys the reward alone. b. Individual wins and chooses companian(s) to share the reward. c. A pair (or more) compete together and win. All share the reward. d. Multiple people win but one at a time. All share the reward. e. None of the above. 10

2. Who will win the Reward Competition?
 a. Burton b. Christa c. Darrah d. Jon e. Lillian f. Sandra g. A pair h. Darrah-Jon-Lillian i. Burton-Christa-Sandra j. Another trio k. None of the above 15

3. Who will win the Immunity Challenge?
  a. Burton b. Christa c. Darrah d. Jon e. Lillian f. Sandra g. None of the above 20

4. Who will Immunity be given away to at Tribal Council? a. Burton b. Christa c. Darrah d. Jon e. Lillian f. Sandra g. None of the above 5

5. Who will receive the second most votes or win a tie breaker?
  a. Burton b. Christa c. Darrah d. Jon e. Lillian f. Sandra g. None of the above or a tie for second 5

6. Who will Sandra vote against at Tribal Council, not including any tie breaker?
 a. Burton b. Christa c. Darrah d. Jon e. Lillian f. None of the above 5

7. Who will Christa vote against at Tribal Council, not including any tie breaker?
a. Burton b. Darrah c. Jon d. Lillian e. Sandra f. None of the above 5

8. The eliminated player will receive how many votes against them, not including any tie breakers?
 a. 1 b. 2 c. 3 d. 4 e. 5 f. None of the above 5

9. Who will be eliminated?
  a. Burton b. Christa c. Darrah d. Jon e. Lillian f. Sandra g. None of the above or more than one 30
Total Points 100

It seems like Snewser is hinting towards a tie breaker? ???

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
Re:Scurvy Dog Quiz EP:11
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 01:19:04 PM »
Also sounds like he is hinting a Christa boot.  So, lets take a look at how it's going to go down.
We have:
Darrah
Burton
Jon
Lillian
Christa
Sandra

Could this be: 3 for Jon and 3 for Christa. Does this mean the Jon, Burton & Lillian alliance survives yet another week and the girls Darrah, Christa, Sandra go for a Jon boot?  We get a tie.  Each person pleads their case.  We have Sandra switch her vote to Christa.  Christa goes.  But why would Snews ask us who Sandra and Christa vote for, if we have a tie?  To ask those questions almost implies that they don't vote the same. Or do we have Lillian jumping to Darrah, Christa and Sandra swapping to the Jon, Burton team.    See, I can invision Lillian dumping Burton, but I don't see her leaving behind Jon.  I think Lillian is Jon's friend, she feels secure with young awkward boys like Ryan Shoulders and Jon.  While Ryan had a better personality both he and Jon have included Lillian  in activates and discussions.  We don't see her bonding with the girls.  At some point though the girls have to take out Burton or Jon.  Will it be this week or next is the question we have to ask.

I look forward to your comments.  Who knows something may turn up in this weeks pre-show.  Sorry, missed last week because the holiday cooking and cleaning to up my time.
:-)
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2003, 10:13:54 PM »
I've been lurking  :-\ and no one else mentions a tie vote so..I'm probably wrong ::) or not?..I made my picks ~~~

1. What best describes the Reward Challenge? c. A pair (or more) compete together and win. All share the reward.  
2. Who will win the Reward Competition?
h. Darrah-Jon-Lillian  
3. Who will win the Immunity Challenge? Burton
4. Who will Immunity be given away to at Tribal Council? nope
5. Who will receive the second most votes or win a tie breaker?Jon
6. Who will Sandra vote against at Tribal Council, not including any tie breaker?Jon
7. Who will Christa vote against at Tribal Council, not including any tie breaker? Jon
8. The eliminated player will receive how many votes against them, not including any tie breakers? (4)
9. Who will be eliminated?Christa

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2003, 10:03:23 AM »
Hey guys I'm sorry no pre-episode post.  My phone line at home is down, which makes my DSL down too :'(

I'm at the library making my picks.  Boy, am I pathetic. LOL

Hopefully the tv will work. LOL
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2003, 11:07:21 AM »
 :-* Awww snickers..been there done that ..I wish that I could help?  :-\