Author Topic: So, Grandma likes Jerry Springer, huh?  (Read 3577 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
So, Grandma likes Jerry Springer, huh?
« on: November 26, 2003, 08:12:09 PM »
What did Jon gain in telling the lie he told? NOTHING! I don't get it. He was playing this game way before he got to the Pearl Islands, that is for sure. You have to give him credit, it was brilliant!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:So, Grandma likes Jerry Springer, huh?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 10:51:25 PM »
Oh!! Sandra is cracking me up! She is going to kick Jon's ugly @$$ right out the Million $$ !! How funny was she tonight!!  Go Sandra!! My New Hero ;D I could rant on about what a jerk Jon is butt+@$$  :-X

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2003, 08:26:50 AM »
Ahh, I love Sandra, she's the best.  I know some complain about her but, she rocks.  
As to your question Rob:  I think Jon used that so he could win the reward, but also get people to feel sorry for him.  Not that Lill's the brightest star in the sky, but man she feels real bad for Jon.  Plus, Jon can make deals on his "Grandmother's gave" and have people believe him when before they weren't trusting him.

You, know after last night's episode, Jon better be careful walking alone, he might need a bodyguard.  I mean anyone one of those survivors could kick his butt.  

Is it just me or does Jon look more and more like a used Q-tip every episode.  He drives me nuts.  Although, Lill, is annoying me to know end.  She's got to be the most gulible survivor ever.  Morgan was right to vote her out before.  She is beyond useless.

And Oh, my heck, did you hear Darrah speak last night.  I think she might have more to say now that her mouth piece "T" is gone.

Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2003, 09:33:16 AM »
Lil is beyond useless, it is true. I never thought of it that way!

Anyway, we heard Darrah say words 15-19 in the WHOLE series of Survivor! I really don't know the true number, but we haven't heard her say ANYTHING! I think she is about as useless as Lil! There are not too many left that can do much. At least, maybe if Jon sticks around, they can use him as a broom if they need one!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2003, 12:54:26 PM »
LMAO  ;D ;D I can't wait untill the others find out about his lies."I swear on my Grandmothers Grave"! ;)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2003, 01:12:43 AM »
I knew Jon was lying the minute he asked how grandma was.  You have to hand it to him for thinking that up.  But I am sure the others are ready to kill him on the reunion show.  As for Sandra, it is good she stands up to Jon and tells him off.  Everytime I see Jon with that smug smirk on his face, I feel like decking him. Good thing I am not on that island.  SLAP!

Offline realitytvnerd

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2003, 12:15:23 AM »
Make it a good slap he deserves it.

I really would like to know where they get these characters to play on survivor. Are the women that naive to believe anything that comes out of Jon's mouth?

Oh and the crack about cane chairs and fat woman. I don't have words right this minute. I actuallly gasped and sat up straighter when he said that.  My kids said he said it before. I must have been talking then.

Oh I would really like to get him in a room with hot tar and feather. Calling all grandmothers all over the world. We should unite to heat up the tar for the feathering then leave him stranded on the island.

I never watched the first 3 survivors and after watching Jon this time I might go back to watching something else next time.