Archive > Treasure Hunters

Treasure Hunters Episode 4 July 3rd

<< < (4/5) > >>

Mandoli:
That's because I was waiting for those Hanlons to get the boot. Now with them gone, I'll be raising that number up (I hope.)

Pretender:
It was interesting to see the the six teams group together to go against the Fogals and AirForce.  There has to be something more about Ask.Com that we don't know about.  I mean, that would be the first thing I go to. 

rmax:

--- Quote from: TheCinera on July 03, 2006, 10:22:45 PM ---And Strawberry Banke, the place in Pourtsmouth NH a few of the teams visited, is actually ten minutes away from where I live.  That's cool, IMO.

--- End quote ---

Small world, I live about a 15 minute walk from Strawberry Banke.  The Winebaum-Wentworth House (as seen in this episode) is actually outside the main grounds of the Banke, and has been put up for private sale.  The money from the sale of the house will help with restoration of other buildings in the Banke.

TheCinera:
Its a small world after all.

RudyRules:
Finally remembered to watch TH, but need to rewatch the tape since I had interuptions and didn't get to watch it all.   So this week...they repeated Ep 103 & aired new #104.  I'll read this thread to catch up,  and comment later.  :nitenite:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version