Author Topic: Episode 12 Title:"Mutiny"  (Read 6441 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Episode 12 Title:"Mutiny"
« on: November 29, 2003, 04:18:25 PM »
Survivor: Pearl Islands
Episode 12 Title:
"Mutiny"   ::)
Airdate:  Thursday 12.11.03  

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Episode 12 Title:"Mutiny"
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 09:33:01 PM »
There is NO WAY and outcast will win this game. Burton or Lil has no chance of winning this game, unless they are at the end together! Period! None of the Jury will want someone who had a second chance win this game, but that is just my thoughts on the subject.

Rob

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 11:02:20 PM »
Well hello everyone.

I think you guys are right, Darrah is the best bet to win out of her and Lil if they go to the final 2. I think Sandra would give her vote to Darrah. But thats my thoughts. :)
BRL

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 02:42:21 AM »
Thanks for the synopsis puddinpie!  Yes, I think Darrah could very well be the winner and take Lill, altho I wish it were Sandra and Darrah.

I totally agree w/ you about Jon.  I hope he never lives down his "great lie", which absolutely appalls me.  Can't stand him!!  >:(  

I'm sad that Christa is gone.  :'( She's been a fav o'   mine since Day 1.   Wanted her and Rupert to win. 8)

~Rudy~  

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2003, 02:56:33 AM »
Yep Rob, you are so right.  I agree that the Jury will definitely frown on the Outcasts winning on their 2nd chance.  I personally feel it would not be a bit fair, not at all!!   I didn't like the stupid Twist and don't think it's fair that they got a 2nd chance.  I hope MB doesn't repeat a Twist like this ever again!!  Puhleezzz.

Rudy

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2003, 09:52:51 AM »
Welcome BeyondRealLife.

I do not think that Sandra likes Lil all that much after seeing what Christa had said on the Early Show this morning. And I do believe that Christa and Sandra have the same thought process, so I think that if it were between Darrah and Lil, Darrah will come out on top!

Rob

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2003, 05:55:34 PM »
Even if Lillian wasn't an Outcast, does she deserve the $1 million.  Her incompentence, is bewildering.  She, can't fish, she believes Jon, And the worst thing..................I mean the worst thing..................the thing I cannot stand the most about her....................and you won't believe this......................She chose Burton and Jon over Rupert!!!!!  How could she stab Rupert, a kind, gentle provider?  Oh, the woman is no Scout Master, she is corrupting our youth.   Please, inform the Boy Scouts of America of the problem; This woman is out for one thing and that is to corrupt young minds.

Okay, I feel better now.  Just had to get that off my chest.

As for Mutiny if, Lil's not going then she's stabbing Burton in the back.  Thus, prooving again that she should not be around young impressionable minds.

(Although, I can't wait to see if she goes for Jon's back literally at the ReUnion show)  That should be on Oh, My, Heck!, WWF showed down, I hope they have a ring set up in case anyone wants to take Jon on. Hehe)
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2003, 12:46:12 PM »
 :( I think you guys are right about the picture of Jon at TC wearing the sword. If you look close enough at the bottom right of the picture you can see some metal from the sword. I really don't want Jon to win this but it seems that he will win the IC. We all know Jon is willing to turn on anyone. You think he'll go with the girls and vote out Burton? I think its possible. To quote Jon "Promises are like fat women and wicker chairs, easily broken by Jonny Fairplay."
BRL

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2003, 04:06:06 PM »
First off...thank you for all the warm welcomes.
Now on with the show.
You make a good point puddinpie :)
I never thought that it might just be that stupid Jonny Fairplay shrit/scarf thing. We will all know by thursday, if Jon wins I will fall out of my seat. :o

Heres hopping that Jon loses ;D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2003, 04:28:50 PM by BeyondRealLife »
BRL