Episode 12 Title:"Mutiny"

(1/2) > >>

puddin:
Survivor: Pearl Islands
Episode 12 Title:
"Mutiny"   ::)
Airdate:  Thursday 12.11.03  

Rob:
There is NO WAY and outcast will win this game. Burton or Lil has no chance of winning this game, unless they are at the end together! Period! None of the Jury will want someone who had a second chance win this game, but that is just my thoughts on the subject.

Rob

BeyondRealLife:
Well hello everyone.

I think you guys are right, Darrah is the best bet to win out of her and Lil if they go to the final 2. I think Sandra would give her vote to Darrah. But thats my thoughts. :)

RudyRules:
Thanks for the synopsis puddinpie!  Yes, I think Darrah could very well be the winner and take Lill, altho I wish it were Sandra and Darrah.

I totally agree w/ you about Jon.  I hope he never lives down his "great lie", which absolutely appalls me.  Can't stand him!!  >:(  

I'm sad that Christa is gone.  :'( She's been a fav o'   mine since Day 1.   Wanted her and Rupert to win. 8)

~Rudy~  

RudyRules:
Yep Rob, you are so right.  I agree that the Jury will definitely frown on the Outcasts winning on their 2nd chance.  I personally feel it would not be a bit fair, not at all!!   I didn't like the stupid Twist and don't think it's fair that they got a 2nd chance.  I hope MB doesn't repeat a Twist like this ever again!!  Puhleezzz.

Rudy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version