Author Topic: About Janelle - From Beau's My Space (Possible Spoiler)  (Read 6361 times)

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
About Janelle - From Beau's My Space (Possible Spoiler)
« on: June 29, 2006, 07:43:29 PM »
Thursday, June 29, 2006

This Summer!
Current mood:  mellow

Hey All!!!  I know I haven't posted a blog in ages so I thought it would be a great time to so.  It's been a busy 6 months...been traveling a lot.  I was in NYC, VEGAS, LONDON and then TAMPA for work.  To my surprise...Tampa is a really cool place.  I met many Big Brother fans and hung out with the locals...I'll definitely be going back sometime soon.  Not sure when, but who knows.  London was fabulous!  I did an apperance for Big Brother over there.  OMG, it's HUUUUUUUGE over there.  Enough Said!  :)  Sooooooo this summer I'll be doing lots of traveling.  I'll be in the HAMPTONS for a couple weeks, VEGAS again, NYC and hopefully LA for the last part of the summer.  I'll be house sitting for Janelle since she's going back on BB!  Go Ivette!!!  Go Janie!!!  (Make sure you vote for them @ www.cbs.com )  I'll be sitting pretty with Ashlea, sipping on cocktails 3 days a week!  Hehehe.  I'll also be a TVJ on BUDDY TV.  Log onto www.buddytv.com  every live show (Thursdays)!  I'll be comentating and telling you what I REALLY think about everyone!  There will be Audio and Video too, so you'll be able to SEE and HEAR me and my friends as the show is going on!! It's gonna be a fun summer!

Well sounds kinda like Janie is in....... looks like chunkylover might have been right....

Nuala

Re: About Janelle - From Beau's My Space (Possible Spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 09:07:29 PM »
From reading that it does sound like she is in.  Beau is going to be hilarious doing that blurb each week about the people on the show. 

Nuala

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 09:09:50 PM »
hey wait a minute.....house sitting for janie?  now that is funny!!!!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 09:16:50 PM »
Yeah, I was about to say, "Didn't they have a huge fight in the house and on opposite sides of the house?  Since when are they friends?"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 09:19:46 PM »
Janelle is sorry how she treated Beau, they are actually best friends and hang out together . Beleive it or not !!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 09:20:15 PM »
I knew I was right.  The show is rigged.  Like we didn't know that from the start.  As long as the winner is not rigged this is not a big shock.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 09:25:22 PM »
I wonder if April and Howie are BFFs now...hmm...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 09:32:04 PM »
 :lol3: ^^^ Yeah right , like Kaysar & JBlow are bestest of friends !

Nuala

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 09:52:23 PM »
I bet if Ivette gets in the house she will bad mouth the friendship.  I enjoyed Maggie last season and I am glad that she did not let the show go to head.

janelle's mom has a myspace and too be honest after reading it....i am surprised that janelle acts as stuck up as she does.  It might just be for tv, but it is really sad at mean she is.

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 10:02:47 PM »
I bet if Ivette gets in the house she will bad mouth the friendship.  I enjoyed Maggie last season and I am glad that she did not let the show go to head.

janelle's mom has a myspace and too be honest after reading it....i am surprised that janelle acts as stuck up as she does.  It might just be for tv, but it is really sad at mean she is.

Hey Nuala -- Nice to see you again!!
And you'd be the perfect person to ask since you were a fan of maggie last year, Do you know whatever happened to the 'nerd herd'? I know ivette disassociated herself, and i read in a chat transcript from James somewhere that the herd went to Vegas to see maggie after the show ended and ivette did not go. I looked around the internet and can find nearly nothing about any of them (besides ivette , of course).... just wonderd what happened to 'em....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 10:06:03 PM »
I guess Ivette feels she got screwed by the friendship , her own fault ..she was the only one that thought she would win against another "friendship"  :snicker: .

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 10:08:33 PM »
Well we all knew ivette was being an idiot by sticking with them, clearly she was able to see another whole perspective when she saw the tapes..... wonder if any of the rest of them 'saw the light' afterwards???  :lol:

Nuala

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 10:11:41 PM »

Hey Nuala -- Nice to see you again!!
And you'd be the perfect person to ask since you were a fan of maggie last year, Do you know whatever happened to the 'nerd herd'? I know ivette disassociated herself, and i read in a chat transcript from James somewhere that the herd went to Vegas to see maggie after the show ended and ivette did not go. I looked around the internet and can find nearly nothing about any of them (besides ivette , of course).... just wonderd what happened to 'em....

I have not heard a thing or found anything.  I was the mod of the yahoo group for Maggie and we hoped she would stop by but she did not.  I think she is just a unique  person who does not want fame from this.

Nuala

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 10:13:08 PM »
Well we all knew ivette was being an idiot by sticking with them, clearly she was able to see another whole perspective when she saw the tapes..... wonder if any of the rest of them 'saw the light' afterwards???  :lol:

hi Dana nice to "see" you too.  Ivette does not know what frienship really means.  I think Maggie was truly her friend, but she got mad that Maggie won and she did not.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2006, 09:18:35 AM »
Hey Dana ~ could you pm me Beau's myspace... would love to read his blogs, loved him on the show.

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 10:09:47 AM »
ok this may shock a few but don't don't get me wrong i still Hate Ivette,  (:;)

but i have to give the girl credit for one thing, and that is she did stay with the nerdherd after giving her word
Sure they used her as a puppet but she never betrayed them.
In BB your word has to mean something to get you far and it did get her to 2nd place which is pretty good i guess,
I would of liked to see her team up with James but that would of been the end of the game for her, So i guess she played as smart as she could.

So if she does get back in the house ( i didnt vote for her and dont want her in the house)
It might be interesting to see her new stategy possibly with James and watch her call her own shots,

now on topic lol

Maybe all 20 will be sequestered 12 get in then Fans vote 1 of the remaining 8 in a few weeks into the show a la Kaysar re-entering
12 All Stars just don't seem like enough, You would think with a huge season like this there would be at least 14
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 10:14:44 AM by Will4Pres »

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2006, 12:21:08 PM »
kool .. i love Janie .. HATE ivette

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 12:40:59 PM »
Well we all knew ivette was being an idiot by sticking with them, clearly she was able to see another whole perspective when she saw the tapes..... wonder if any of the rest of them 'saw the light' afterwards???

I have to say they were the most bizarre bunch of 'patting themselves on the back,' we're 'real people' self-promoting bull****ter I've ever witnessed.

Watching that group come together gave me new found insight into how riot crowds get all pumped up and dictator's get people to do their dirty work. 
Seriously  :groan:

They really thought they were 'all that.'   :loser:

Scary stuff..like really really scary  :ascared

Thank the powers that be for throwing a little a whole lotta reality  into the mix :vader:

And they're not heard from cause they now probably realise just how idiotic and egotistical they appeared.  :ahat:

Well let's hope so anyway  :trashy:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 12:49:04 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2006, 12:56:49 PM »
 :trashy:   Here's Beau's MySpace link

www.myspace.com/beaubeas

Janelle's MySpace:

www.myspace.com/janellepierzina

Howie's MySpace

www.myspace.com/bbhowie

Kaysar's MySpace:

www.myspace.com/kaysarridha

Ivette's MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/2758092

To find others just enter:

myspace +beau bb6 (or name you want) in a yahoo or google search engine.

Show's on soon folks  :hyper:

:beer2:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:36:51 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2006, 01:12:53 PM »
I PM Beau's to Texan a few days back. I would have happily posted them here for everyone (along with everyone elses I have) but i hadn't seen anyone else do it so I figured we werent allowed... Sorry about that, I didnt mean to be rude....  >:(