Author Topic: Houseguest candidates sequestered tomorrow; CBS plans lots of interactivity  (Read 2893 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
From Realityblurred.com

The candidates for Big Brother 7 will be sequestered starting tomorrow, reality blurred has learned. All 20 will not know the results of America’s vote until they’re told by Julie Chen to enter the house, but it’s unclear if that will happen live next Thursday when the show airs, or beforehand, as is usually the case.

Meanwhile, in advance of next week’s premiere, CBS has unveiled a whole bunch of new ways to keep up with every backstab and all the manipulation. For starters, every episode will be available online for free the day after it airs. And, of course, there are the live feeds, available with Real’s SuperPass, which has a 14 day free trial and otherwise costs $14.99 per month.

But this year, for the first time, you won’t have to sit in front of your computer to monitor the hamsters’ every move. Subscribers to the “Big Brother Mobile Pack” will receive “video clips, photos, live breaking house alerts and daily insider summaries on their cell phones.” Thus, there is no longer any excuse for not knowing what’s going on inside the house 24 hours a day, seven days a week—unless, of course, you actually want to have a life for the next three months.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
So are they sequestered together or are they like survivor in their own rooms and not suppose to talk

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
YAY no more myspace bulletins   :jumpy:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
you know you love the bullitens Puddin.  Especially James's parnoid ones lol as if he or howie werent gonna make it.  Speckaing of myspace i need to move up in your top 24, 8, 16 what ever you are doing these days.  I mean arent I atlest number 2????
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Howie is the worst  :lol: ! but at least he's working it !

and CJ your on my front page   :flirt: .

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Who did you move to make room Puddin, me?
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
So are they sequestered together or are they like survivor in their own rooms and not suppose to talk

Good Question does anyone know the answer???

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
UUMM CJ  ~ do not be taking my spot on puddin's front page  :meow: