Author Topic: Do you think BB6 has an advantage since their season just ended?  (Read 3717 times)

Offline NikkiTees

• RFF Not So Newbie
Do you think that the BB6 players have the fan-advantage since their season just ended and is still fresh on everyone's mind?  My brother has only watched the last 2 seasons so he doesn't know anything about the other great players like Danielle or Alison.

I thought it sucked that we only got to pick half of the HG's but now I'm glad CBS is choosing the 6 of the 12!

Will CBS annouce who made it before the first show??   

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Do you think BB6 has an advantage since their season just ended?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 08:44:10 AM »
Will CBS annouce who made it before the first show??  

No, it's been mentioned multiple times in articles around here that CBS won't tell the viewers or anyone in the Top 20 who goes in until the first episode (which is Live, unlike the previous seasons)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 08:54:41 AM »
There are many gripes I have about the 20, but yes the biggest one I have is that there is the potential for 5 BB6 HG in the house.  Even if they don't all get along 5 out of 12 would be unfair.  IMO the fairest thing to do would have been to pick 2 from each season so no season would have an advantage.  At this point we know 3 from BB6 are in with probably 4 and that make up 1/4 to 1/3 of the house.  This will put older players at an unfair advantage.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline sandyb

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 12:22:21 PM »
Oh definitely!  They are fresh in everyone's minds, and also, there was such emotion attached to some of them last year, I think that gives them an advantage as well. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 12:28:04 PM »
Who ever said Big Brother was fair?
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline sandyb

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 12:31:06 PM »
Right!  :lol:  Hey, I don't care if some have an advantage, just so whoever gets in keeps me entertained.  :)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 01:35:54 PM »
From a strategy point I think they have an unfair advantage.  Most other seasons will have 1 HG in 2 at the most.  If Howie, Janelle, Kaysar get together they can coast to the final 3.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 03:07:19 PM »
Not unless everyone else gangs up agains the season 6ers, then who has the advantage?
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 03:21:07 PM »
I agree Jeff I think if they all make in the house people will target them right away.  And who is to say they will be in an alliance.  I do not think james will stick with them long term... to a point to help him, but remember Janie and the rest booted him and Sarah.

I think it will be interesting to see who will be in alliances. who will but heads and who will be the biggest attention whore.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 03:21:47 PM »
Yeah what Jeff said  :jam: ! How about those apples chunky?

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 03:30:44 PM »
I agree with Jeff see Freshmeat challenge and the Austin cast.  Anytime you go into a situation with a preconcieved alliance (even if it doesnt exist you are in trouble).  I agree with Trevor that DrWill and Diane(atleast i think it was her that won) would be the first nominated due to the fact that they won.  However Will is a schemer so im thinking his immediate angle will be point out the 4 or 5 that make it in from BB6 and make them the immediate target.  With 12 in the house if the other 8 or 7 stick with the plan of getting rid of BB6 first then they have a much better chance.  I think James and Janelle will try to distance them selves with Janie probably being the one who is successful in doing so. 

I would be willing to say that Will, James, Janelle, Howie, and Kayser will all be in the house and that 2 of thoes 5 will most likely compose the first 2 nominees.  I will almost gaurntee that one of the BB6 people will be up right away unless they win HOH. 
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 06:41:14 PM »
The BB6 HG's may also have a dis-advantage because anything that happened last year is still fresh and may be unresolved.  Howie doesn't trust James and vice versa.  Kaysar didn't really get much of a chance, in the house to see how everyone played when things started really heating up and Janelle is too smart to form an ovious alliance with anyone from BB6.  I think they will stacter but have an underlying pact.