Archive > The Apprentice

The Apprentice LA Spoiler

<< < (3/13) > >>

tanbuns:
Next week's task is the sightseeing tours. Team Kinetic won exemption. Early spoiling has shown James, Stefani, and Aaron on one of the buses.

Could it be that the competition will be "within" Team Arrow? I surmise that sub-teams will be .......

Team 1
James
Stefani
Aaron

Team 2
Frank
Tim
Nicole
Michelle

RudyRules:
Aha, so that's how it's gonna work.  Thanks Tanny!  ;D  Interesting twist.  I hope it's not all gonna catch up with Team Kinetic, but afraid it will.  Since Kinetic is my favorite team so far, I'd love to see them keep winning, and I'm rooting for Heidi...unless she does something extremely stupid! 

Reality Junkee:

--- Quote from: tanbuns on January 15, 2007, 07:25:56 AM ---Next week's task is the sightseeing tours. Team Kinetic won exemption. Early spoiling has shown James, Stefani, and Aaron on one of the buses.

Could it be that the competition will be "within" Team Arrow? I surmise that sub-teams will be .......

Team 1
James
Stefani
Aaron

Team 2
Frank
Tim
Nicole
Michelle

--- End quote ---

Any thoughts on who will be PM for each team and what Franks team will be doing?  I've been trying to find out but no luck so far.

RudyRules:
Have no clue, RF...sorry.  I haven't even watched last week's tape yet!!  Been a purdy hectic week and I'll be gone most of today.  I did the game awhile ago, but it's a crap shoot since I still don't know the interns that well.  :nitenite:  :hugs:

tanbuns:

--- Quote ---Any thoughts on who will be PM for each team and what Franks team will be doing?  I've been trying to find out but no luck so far.
--- End quote ---

We know that only the seven Arrow team members will be competing against each other. With the likelihood that they will be spilt into two teams, then they will most likely have two PMs.

We know that Frank and Nicole have already been PMs. That leaves two of the other five Arrow team members being PMs this task. 40% is pretty good odds!!! And with what looks like Frank, Nicole, Tim, and Michelle on the same team, your odds go up to 50/50 of being right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version