Author Topic: RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 5 06/26/2006  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 5 06/26/2006
« on: June 26, 2006, 09:25:46 AM »
Alright another show is on tonight!  Well we know That Wes and Johanna are going to exile unless one of them wins tonight.  Do yo think they can win?  I did not get to see the previews as my DVR cut off during them... but I knwo this is where they carry stuff ~ looks like musdhed food or something.

I know people are still voting... but if you want to talk about the show here is the spot.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 5 06/26/2006
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 09:30:21 AM »
Let's hope this is the last we have to see of Wes (:;) (:;) (:;).  Hopefully his GF will dump him before the exile challenge and throw off his concentration.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Smaggy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 04:27:28 PM »
Unfortanetely, I have this feeling that Wes won't be going anywhere for a while.  Darn.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 02:42:14 PM »
Funny how they made it look like Eric and katie were such a flop and they were 2nd place.  Strange challenge. 

Wow 2 weeks in a row the other team against Wes forgot their flags... both weeks they could have gone home.  Johanna and Jesse were beating them.  Good for Johanna for telling Wes how she felt with what he said to her and for telling him to not talk to Casey that way. We will know in the next couple of episodes if that helps.

Not much drama last night...bunch of Wes and Johanna.... even though I think Wes is a hot head based on the editting, I am glad him and Johanna talked and did not let the challenge ruin their relationship.

Next week I am predicting from the previews that Derrick and Diem win the challenge and put tonya into Exile.  I bet that Tonya and Johnny are at the bottom and Derrick tries to do it based on performance and Tonay goes crazy.  The only thing to wonder is do they vote in Wes and Casey to exile.

I agree with Evan it is going to get ugly now that they have to start voting in their friends.

last night they showed tina before the challenge with her hair down.  WOW she looked good... I guess I have always seen her with her hair up during a challenge.  I did not recognize her at first.

Have nto watched overdirve...will try tonight or tomorrow to give you an update.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 02:58:28 PM »
Can't these teams get 1 simple rule correct.  Collect the flag before going to the next station!! (:;) (:;)
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Smaggy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 06:54:29 PM »
Okay, the flag thing is getting just a little ridiculous.  Come on people, use your heads!  If somebody forgets a flag next week, I will scream.  Props to Johanna for standing up to Wes not only for herself but for Casey.  Casey finally did step up to Wes after they won and I give her credit for that cause he deserved to be yelled at.  He has been a jerk to her.  He should be happy that she continually supports his stupid-ass decisions. 
Next week's episode looks intense.  From the previews I got almost the same conclusion as you did, Texan_Survivor.  It looks like Derrick & Diem win and then maybe put Wes & Casey into exile again and then maybe they talk to everyone and everyone agrees that they hate Tonya and put her in even though it looks like her & Johnnie actually do good on this mission.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.