Author Topic: Auto -Voters  (Read 13074 times)

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Auto -Voters
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2006, 12:06:29 PM »
I just found this on Howie's My Space page. It's not free, like 9.95 to use but i thought I post the link if anyone wants to look into it....
http://www.ajpowell.com/mouse_clicker.html
They claim it has a 30 day free trial....
A visitor posted that the one at novati has been discovered by CBS and is not being counted... here's a copy of the post ( i dont know if it's accurate, just a user post, FYI)
"I read over on Kaysar's Forums that the autovoters won't be counted!  CBS found out about the one at www.novati.ca. So since I read this I quit using them plus the fact I don't know who the vote really is going for rather do it myself then I'll  know that's who I'm suppose to be voting for I reckon LOL..Anyone else have any thoughts!?

Posted by T_Stormy on Friday, June 23, 2006 at 1:56 AM"

Offline texasgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2006, 12:12:50 PM »
Wouldn't it be crazy if someone rigged up an auto-voter but no matter who you clicked for it to vote for, it voted for the person the creator of the site wanted?!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 12:33:45 PM by texasgirl »
"I'm a robot with no clothes and I know that doesn't look good"

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2006, 12:22:57 PM »
Yea, there is that also! LOL You just never know.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2006, 12:24:46 PM »
I just found this on Howie's My Space page. It's not free, like 9.95 to use but i thought I post the link if anyone wants to look into it....
http://www.ajpowell.com/mouse_clicker.html
They claim it has a 30 day free trial....
A visitor posted that the one at novati has been discovered by CBS and is not being counted... here's a copy of the post ( i dont know if it's accurate, just a user post, FYI)
"I read over on Kaysar's Forums that the autovoters won't be counted!  CBS found out about the one at www.novati.ca. So since I read this I quit using them plus the fact I don't know who the vote really is going for rather do it myself then I'll  know that's who I'm suppose to be voting for I reckon LOL..Anyone else have any thoughts!?

Posted by T_Stormy on Friday, June 23, 2006 at 1:56 AM"

That is great!!!  Maybe then all BB6 people will be held out of the house.  (hey I can dream!!)
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Naturolls

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2006, 01:17:12 PM »
does anyone know if you can repeatedly press "vote" on the cbs website. I mean, do you have to leave the site and then come back in to vote again or can you repeatedly press "vote"?

auto vote is cool too but I like to vote for more than one person here and there throughout the day.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2006, 01:23:57 PM »
chunky, how boring the All-Stars would be without BB6 housemates. For the most part, I don't know anyone else going in so some faces I know would be nice, and you have to admit Howie is pure entertainment.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2006, 01:38:21 PM »
I think if they got a better cross section from each season, this show would be great without BB6 housemates. 
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2006, 01:40:37 PM »
If I can ask, what's the beef with BB6? You weren't rooting for the nerd herd were you?

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2006, 01:45:53 PM »
After watching the first 5 seasons the last season just turned me off.  Everyone seemed just soooo fake and just seemed to be looking for fame and money without work.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2006, 01:56:34 PM »
I can understand that I guess. But I never saw a season before season 6 and I thought 6 was great! I can only imagine how the first five were.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
More than 2.4 million Big Brother 7 votes were cast in the first 18 hours
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2006, 02:01:30 PM »
From Realityblurred.com

CBS’ decision to allow viewers to vote in six of the 12 Big Brother 7 candidates is a popular one, and has succeeded in driving a lot of traffic to the network’s web site.

Since voting began last night after the show, and “within only 18 hours of the polls opening, America cast over 2.4 million votes,” according to a CBS press release. That may pale next to one note of American Idol voting, but remember, we’re talking about the ugly, ignored urchin stepchild of reality TV.

Voting continues until next Wednesday, June 28, at 11:59 p.m. ET. The press release also notes that this is “the first time in the series’ history worldwide” that viewers have been given such awesome power.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2006, 02:28:51 PM »
Yay for CBS!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2006, 02:51:23 PM »
heres the press release ~

AMERICA VOTES FOR THEIR FAVORITE "BIG BROTHER: ALL-STAR"

Over 2.4 Million Votes Cast For "Big Brother: All-Stars"
Within 18 Hours of the Polls Opening

As of Thursday, June 22 at 12:00 PM/PT, within only 18 hours of the polls opening, America cast over 2.4 million votes for which former Big Brother Houseguests they would most like to see compete this summer in BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS.  The polls opened last night at CBS.com at 9:20 PM, ET following the East Coast broadcast of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS AMERICA'S VOTE.  The polls close on Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59 PM, ET/8:59 PM, PT.

For the first time in the series' history worldwide, viewers will have the opportunity to vote for which former Houseguests should compete this season, choosing half of the Houseguests who will ultimately enter the BIG BROTHER house.  The All-Stars entering the house will be announced during the premiere of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS Thursday, July 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. 

To find out more about the 20 contestants campaigning to be your All-Stars, log onto CBS.com, or tune in to the rebroadcast of the casting episode "Big Brother: All-Stars America's Vote" on Saturday, June 24 at 8:00 PM. 

CBS Digital Media operates CBS's online, interactive and wireless initiatives. The group currently operates a multitude of websites, including CBS.com, the new broadband channel innertube, CBSNews.com, ShowBuzz, CBS SportsLine.com and startrek.com.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2006, 03:33:01 PM »
Theres something really COOL about Nakomis ! I don't have time now but will tell you about her later :)

I KNEW it!! She's really a guy!!!  ;D

:margarita: (just wanted to use this cute pic cause I want to be sitting in one now)

Naturolls

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2006, 05:33:30 PM »
Anyone?.....see reply#29

info would be appreciated.

TY!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2006, 05:51:44 PM »
does anyone know if you can repeatedly press "vote" on the cbs website. I mean, do you have to leave the site and then come back in to vote again or can you repeatedly press "vote"?

auto vote is cool too but I like to vote for more than one person here and there throughout the day.

I am not sure anyone knows this. My guess is that you have to leave and come back. I also heard a rumor that you have to click on the persons image, then click VOTE, if not, your vote goes to Alison, but that is just a rumor I heard, and was unable to confirm it!

Hope you join Naturolls, and become a regular here!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2006, 05:52:15 PM »

I'm using the auto-voter because I'm lazy . About the CBS site , really I don't know how they are counting or how the votes count , only they know ? Sorry I really don't have an answer  :(

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2006, 05:57:11 PM »
Also rumors that autoloaders that are used from a website is that CBS is blocking votes from those sites. It could be that autovoters are not even working!

Rob

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2006, 12:06:52 AM »

I am not sure anyone knows this. My guess is that you have to leave and come back. I also heard a rumor that you have to click on the persons image, then click VOTE, if not, your vote goes to Alison, but that is just a rumor I heard, and was unable to confirm it!

Hope you join Naturolls, and become a regular here!

Rob

You must click on the picture of the houseguest you wish to vote for before clicking on "Vote". If you don't, you'll vote for Alison and she'll wind up in the house. (Which I forbid happening. Don't make that happen. Mandy doesn't want that to go down.)

As for these auto-voters, I won't be using them. I'll be hand clicking my votes into the system. One vote at a time for this mouse and computer.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline sweetbebe

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2006, 01:12:38 AM »
I'm surprised by this: NAKOMIS votes 142860 - 5.4%
Was she really that popular?

I do not understand how boring whiney Erika has more votes than Nakomis.  Nakomis came up with the five/six
finger plan which became the back door and she put Jase in his place which I loved!!!! She deserves to go back in
because she got screwed over by her brother and Diane and Diane does not need to go back because she blew
it over Drew!!!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2006, 01:16:53 AM »
I've found you can vote two different ways (other than auto). 

1. Click on the photo and it opens that person in the video.  Then click "Vote for Me" (orange text) under the video.

2. Don't click on a photo, but click UNDER the photo where it says "Vote for me" in black text  white text on black background.

In either case, on right side...under the video...it confirms your vote as follows:
"Thank You for Your Vote
Your vote for ________ has been submitted. Be sure to come back and vote for your favorite HouseGuest every day until voting closes, which happens at 8:59 PM PT and 11:59 PM ET on June 28."

Make sure the name says who you just voted for! 

It's faster to just click the text under the small photos & watch for the instant confirmation.

Ruday :hrt: 
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 02:11:33 PM by RudyRules »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2006, 02:42:25 AM »
puddin
I'm using the auto-voter because I'm lazy .
puddin, I don't even see an auto-vote on the cbs site.  Not that I'll use it, but where is it???
Or are you talking about a separate voting site like AI had? 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2006, 07:45:47 AM »
Rudy, here is Puddin's original message. Though there is speculation that the votes may not be counted.

post here , please ..........

heres one

THE ORIGINAL BIG BROTHER 7 AUTOVOTE

INTERNET EXPLORER ONLY!

http://www.novati.ca/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2006, 10:18:13 AM »
I stopped using thr autovoter, some are saying CBS is blocking their domains so its a waste of time .

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2006, 10:32:04 AM »
You are smarter than your average bear...LOL

:lol3:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM