Author Topic: definite Hell No's  (Read 9519 times)

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
definite Hell No's
« on: June 22, 2006, 09:46:15 AM »
i can NOT stand another season of Ivette,  i Can NOT stress this enough!!
The fact that she was all dissin on the nerdheard makes her the Queen of Nerds!!!
She knows that American doesn't like her and she is gonna say anything to win us over
Don't let her (:;) another summer with that crazy ass yelling on the TV will suck

Next up Allsion
I also don't care to watch another season of Ali thinkin she is God's gift to men
The only reason i would evenwant to see her in that house is so my man Will can make her look like the Ho she is!

my 3rd Hell No goes to Marcellis! I can't spell his name, i have no plans on learning to This is Not an all star player, This is a boring Player who will not bring anything special to All Stars

My final Hell No goes to Danielle!
Some say she played a good game,All I ever seen her do was go on and on about money, Sure BB is about winning 500g's but do you have to bring it up Everyday?
She annoyed the crap outta me on her season and was actually the reason i stopped watching, Her devil comments got on my last nerve, prolly cause she felt the need to say it in EVERY diary roominterview

So lets recap
No Votes For   Ivette   Alison   Marcellis   and Danielle

Please feel free to add your own Hell No's..............
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 11:10:05 AM by Will4Pres »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: definate Hell No's
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 09:53:35 AM »
TPTB are going to put a few HG's in that we love to hate , yeah I hate it too but what can you do ?

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: definate Hell No's
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 10:38:20 AM »
Since they are going to put in ones I hate, my group would include anyone from BB6, will, jase and mike boogie. All are a bunch of  :ahat: s who's 15 minutes needed to be over long ago. 
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: definite Hell No's
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 12:01:34 PM »
Agreed on Ivette and Danielle (she is the devil!) :sera:

But going against the majority I'd say hell to the no to HOWIE. He was o.k. at first but he soon reminded me of the kid in jr. high that found himself in the cool group and made himself look better and tougher by being a bully to others. He was nothing more than an obnoxious bully by the end.

Now I love both Will and Lisa but I have a thing against any winners getting another chance. I hated when they did it on Survivor and hated that Romber got a chance to compete in the Amazing Race. Sure they made the race interesting but they already won -- enough already.

belaestelle

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 01:16:33 PM »
I would love to see Will go against James. to to that I say HELL YES. I say hell NO to Chicken George. other than we do need someone voted off first. i also think Lisa is a Hell no because - what's the point? I do want Kayser in the house and I think Monica can stir **** up. I agree with Ivette and her whining and bipolar actions. she needs to go back to where she came from. I think if Janelle Howie and Kayser get in they will just try and pick them off right away. So i think maybe howie needs to be out. I do think Jase could be fun for a while and again, they do need to get rid of someone. It should be interesting :meow:<a href="http://" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://</a> :meow:

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 01:21:18 PM »
yes i too have had enough Howie and i won't be voting for him, but i could handle another season of him if need be

and about Will / Lisa shouldn't be able to enter
I have to disagree, This is all stars  it wouldn't be the best of the best without a couple of past winners,
They both said it isn't about money it is about the love of the game. Everyone else seems to have the eye on the money,
When it comes right down to it, I'd rather watch a house full of ppl who have the 'game on' attitude rather then the 'I need the money please dont vote me out' attitude.
 :jam:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 01:29:16 PM »
Will is just worried because his 15 minutes was up a long time ago and he hope to make his way back to some spotline.  People like him on these shows are dying for people to notice and worship them because they need to feel loved.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 01:34:51 PM »
So chucky
what your saying is......

You don't care for Will?

:meow:  it's so on   lol

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 01:37:20 PM »
At least I will be able to stand will, but I will hate having 4 bb6 people in the house.  They couldn't get more from season 1 to at least make it fair to everyone playing.

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 01:42:37 PM »
ya i agree
it is totally unfair,
25% goes to S6 not fair at all.
i would of like to see some different peeps on the list.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 01:54:49 PM »
Keep in mind just like survivor allstars, some people may have said NO.  I think they have 4 from the last season because it had a big fan base.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 01:55:51 PM »
The other 9 from BB1 said NO???  I find that very hard to believe! ??? ??? ???

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 02:33:56 PM »
I say hell YES to Geroge. BB1 was so different (he was banished, not evicted), that I would love to see how he could play the new Big Brother.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2006, 03:08:23 PM »
I don't know Will but think he will get in without the votes as well as Kaysar & Janie . I threw a few votes Will's way anyway because he's a cutie  :flirt:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2006, 03:16:07 PM »
I don't know Will but think he will get in without the votes as well as Kaysar & Janie . I threw a few votes Will's way anyway because he's a cutie  :flirt:

Will was the original Dr. Evil. He was THE puppetmaster.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2006, 03:59:57 PM »
My "hell no" houseguests would be Ivette and Alison. I will always hate Ivette because she was a former "Friendship" and "Nerd Herd" member and Alison was just straight up annoying. Other than that, it's fair game.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2006, 03:59:59 PM »
He's too cute Sups ! Did he ever get naked ?  :flirt:

Offline mercymanic

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2006, 04:34:47 PM »
James and Ivette. They both continually annoyed and p*'ed me off in a not entertaining way.

sasha

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2006, 05:08:18 PM »
IT IS OBVIOUS THAT NEITHER IVETTE NOR ALISON SHOULD BE PUT BACK INTO THE HOUSE. tHEY NEED TO GO BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM. THE TRASH. THEY'RE BOTH DUMB PEOPLE WHO ( LIKE MANY REALITY STARS) JUST WANNA BE ACTORS AND HAVE NO BRAIN. *I SAW THAT SILLY HO ALISSON ON ABOUT 10 OTHER REALITY SHOWS , SHES A FAKE AND I DONT CARE FOR HER ANNOYING, ATTENTION WANTING-SELF

ALSO MINOR HELL NO'S GO TO LISA BECAUSE AGAIN SHE BARELY PLAYED THE GAME AND HAS ALREADY WON, WILL WHO HAS ALREADY WON, AND JAMES BECAUSE EVENTHOUGH HE PLAYED A GOOD GAME HE IS TOO FAKE FOR ME, AND I THINK THAT WE'VE SEEN ENOUGH OF HIS LOVEY-DOVEY, MODEL WANNA BE SELF

Offline mercymanic

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2006, 05:18:19 PM »
IT IS OBVIOUS THAT NEITHER IVETTE NOR ALISON SHOULD BE PUT BACK INTO THE HOUSE. tHEY NEED TO GO BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM. THE TRASH. THEY'RE BOTH DUMB PEOPLE WHO ( LIKE MANY REALITY STARS) JUST WANNA BE ACTORS AND HAVE NO BRAIN. *I SAW THAT SILLY HO ALISSON ON ABOUT 10 OTHER REALITY SHOWS , SHES A FAKE AND I DONT CARE FOR HER ANNOYING, ATTENTION WANTING-SELF

ALSO MINOR HELL NO'S GO TO LISA BECAUSE AGAIN SHE BARELY PLAYED THE GAME AND HAS ALREADY WON, WILL WHO HAS ALREADY WON, AND JAMES BECAUSE EVENTHOUGH HE PLAYED A GOOD GAME HE IS TOO FAKE FOR ME, AND I THINK THAT WE'VE SEEN ENOUGH OF HIS LOVEY-DOVEY, MODEL WANNA BE SELF

Whoa! Find that caps lock key Sasha! For what it's worth I agree on all counts. Especially Lisa and Ivette. Allison was never even a blip on my radar.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 05:21:44 PM »
Agreed ,no need to yell Sasha  :lol:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2006, 06:33:39 PM »
He's too cute Sups ! Did he ever get naked ?  :flirt:

In my dreams. :flirt: Really he was too arrogant for me to look at him that way.

He was however the first one to "hook up" on the show. They didn't show us but some pretty strange sounds were coming from the bedroom with him and Shannon. They didn't have live feed back then (at least I don't think so). BTW, the first season that they did have the live feed it was FREE!!!! How cool is that.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2006, 06:41:13 PM »
Oh I can't wait to see what thsi Dr Will is really all about ! So tell me what sort of "Dr" is he ?

thanks Sups  :hearts:

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2006, 06:44:23 PM »
 I have the disadvantage of only having seen season 6 but I gotta say Ivette's my only NO WAY!!!
I was even more angry at her last night than i was last season. Oh now that's she's figured out America hated the nerd herd she's gonna turn her back on them? I find that almost more deplorable than aligining herself with them in the first place.
Someone did bring to my attention that its possible that she "saw the light" after she got out of the house, and while I admit thats possible, her interview didn't come across that way to me at all for some reason.
Of course this will all be for not in the end i'm afraid. I'm not the slightest bit worried that she'll actually get enough votes to be voted in. I'm more concerned CBS will pick her and there's nothin we can do about that  :'(

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2006, 06:46:36 PM »
CBS knows we dont want her...and probably thinks we will watch just to see her kicked off...and they are right...lol