Author Topic: All-star season of The Surreal Life will feature a $100,000 competition  (Read 4549 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
After the next, sixth season of The Surreal Life airs, the show will reunite its all-stars for a $100,000 competition.

The all-star season is called The Surreal Life: Fame Games, and the celebs will be eliminated one by one as they compete for $100,000. According to Variety, “Possible contests include ‘Red Carpet Fashion Showdown,’ ‘Paparazzi Hide-and-Seek,’ ‘Hotel Room Trash-a-thon’ and ‘What’s Charo Saying?’” The show will film in March and air “in late summer or early fourth quarter.”

Among those participating are Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice, Brigitte Nielsen, Chyna, Pepa, C.C. DeVille, Emmanuel Lewis, and Traci Bingham. Alas, Verne Troyer is not yet mentioned.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The Surreal Life: Fame Games, the seventh season of the VH1 show, was being filmed in Las Vegas when a cast member quit. The show is a competition between cast members from the first six seasons.

Jordan Knight, of New Kids on the Block fame, “began to ‘lose it’ at the trademark ‘Surreal Life’ dorm house and ‘wanted off the show,’” a source tells the New York Daily News’ Ben Widdicombe. The source says, “He called everyone and told them he was just finished. He didn’t say why. His brother [and former bandmate] Jonathan came to pick him up.”

Widdicombe reports that “VH1 said yesterday the singer left the show because his grandmother passed away.” But the network forgot to get its story straight with Jordan’s people, as “Knight’s own rep said he withdrew due to a family illness and returned to Boston.”

Verne Troyer replaced Jordan. That leaves one question: Why the hell wasn’t Verne cast in the first place? He’s one of the series’ best and most memorable contestants ever; who else has driven a scooter under the influence while naked and stopped to pee in the corner of the living room?
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
oh my god...don't forget his Snoring orgasm!!!!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Well I will be watching, surreal life is one  of those shows you really do nto want to admit you watch it, but can nto get enough.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
if chyna is back....oh god...don't know if i can handle another season of her...or Omarosa

I wouldn't mind Trishelle or Janet Dickinson or Carey Heart

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Dickinson has her own show so I doubt she would come back.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
i miss her on ANTM she was the best one there....twiggy is too "Sweet" for the show