Author Topic: something cool this year  (Read 2838 times)

frankbb8

something cool this year
« on: June 21, 2006, 02:58:37 PM »
They keep saying that there is going to be new twists this year and other surprises.

Here is an idea...

In the UK and other versions of BB, they are not allowed to discuss nominations or evicitions.

Maybe this year these people will not be able to discuss who is nominated and who is voting for who. That would be something that past house guest would not be able to deal with since that is all they do with the HOH is talk about who is going and when.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: something cool this year
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 03:05:37 PM »
I agree, I would love to see that. Or let the viewers vote from those nominated. I don't see why that can't work in American, it works in the UK.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 03:20:02 PM »
Or better yet, about 4-5 evcitions later, have an All-Star to enter the house that wasn't picked to go in at the start of the show.  Even better, have the viewers pick who that person is.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 06:12:20 PM »
I agree, I would love to see that. Or let the viewers vote from those nominated. I don't see why that can't work in American, it works in the UK.

That was how BB 1 was. It's been a completely different game since the houseguests are the ones doing the voting.