Author Topic: "Fresh Meat" Challenge Member "Shoots" in Regards to her partner Danny  (Read 4100 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
WOW!! That is what myspace should be used for.  I wonder if he will respond.  He was such a **** on the show along with his mohawk boy that this was not really a shock. :jam:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
too funny.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
That is hilarious
oXo Justine

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Evelyn came on RFF Radio for about 15-20 minutes last night to discuss her blog entry about Danny and some aspects about the Challenge.  Pretty solid interview.  The part when she starts talking about Danny is good stuff.  It'll be up when the show gets released.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Great job Trevor.  I am sure it will be great to hear her kill Danny in the interview. :meow:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
OOH yeah let us know when it is up!!!

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
That is so awesome! Congrats on scoring the interview, it's nice to see someone from the real world/road rules area of reality tv. Can't wait to listen to it!
oXo Justine