Author Topic: RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 4 06/19/2006  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 4 06/19/2006
« on: June 19, 2006, 09:28:12 AM »
Alright challenge friends... tonight is the night that Wes shows us his temper side.  Previews show him screaming at Johanna his girlfriend.  This leads me to believe her performance puts her in exile.

We are having storms here so I hope I get to watch it.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 4 06/19/2006
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 09:30:55 AM »
Let's hope these are the last 2 weeks of Wes. (:;)
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 09:52:08 PM »
Good Challenge.  Wonder what Theo and Chandra's time would be if she did not drop the peg or fall.  Gotta give them credit for holding on.  ANd Shane and Linette were smart in helping push up the partner, and then everyone followed.

Wes lost it.  I understand he was upset but chewing everyone out afterwards is not making friends or alliances. Tina and Kenny were lucky as I think they would have been voted in if Johanna and Jesse were not there as they did not make it very far due to Tina falling.

And the horse playing around the pool... that cracked me up when they were trying to get Kenny in and he pulled off Tina's top.  Funny looking at Tonya reminded me of Melinda's comment about her always in see through shirt like a wet T shirt contest.

My DVd cut off part of the previews for next time ~ someone else will have to talk about those.  I did see Tonay all in red and Johnnie saying she had lost it.

I am going to watch the aftershow ~ not sure who is one it...buit let you know what I think about it.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 10:24:27 PM »
Okay either they did nto have as much or I missed part of the over drive show.  They had THEO  :hrt: on the show. 

Does nto like the fresh meat challenge does not feel comfortable with some of the new people.  But loves the dynamics with some of the old cast and new cast.  Says Johnnie is more straight as an arrow and is partnered with Tonya and has to deal with her.  thinks tina has Kenny by the balls... thinks there might be some "team bondign " going on.   Theo said he did not think any of the girls were cute, but then they showed footage of him with I think it was linnette kissign or hugging.  He said they are on a hill and needs to stay warm.

Showed Theo bathing in the pool and brushign his teeth.  Close up to where you see his night guard on the deck (for the teeth ~ if you haveTMJ or grind your teeth.  SHowed Kenny and Theo peeing in the bushes and Kenny keeps looking over and talking and Theo calls him a perv

He says his prediction is his team, Drrick's and Darrell's team.

Says Danny was just no fun and stayed in his room with his girl friend.  Says Wes is a tough cookie but lives in Wes land.  But saysw again that Wes is a tough competitor ~ I think this may mean we will be seeing more of Wes.

Theo siad he may stay friends with some of the fresh meat cast.  Says he can see him and Evan hanging out and says him and Linette wiould be friends ~ not romantic but friends.

Blair asked why we have not seen him in challenges and he said he was doing comedy and living life like making sandwhiches and that takes alot of time.  They did tno talk about Last comic Standing.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 07:54:21 PM »
NOOOO more Wes!! :flamemad:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.