Author Topic: Dancing with the Stars 3 contestants  (Read 3298 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Dancing with the Stars 3 contestants
« on: June 18, 2006, 04:30:54 PM »
From Realityworld.com

Although ABC isn't yet revealing the identities of any of the celebrities who will compete on this fall's third edition of Dancing with the Stars, Hollywood actress Vivica A. Fox has confirmed reports that she will be one of them.

"I'm doing Dancing with the Stars. I'm so excited. I start training for that in July," Fox told People in a story published late Friday. "It's a wonderful opportunity for me to get paid, get in shape, work some outfits and represent for the sistas. Drop it like it's hot!"

According to Fox, soon-to-be Dancing with the Stars competitor is "looking forward to it being a challenging experience."

Earlier last week, US magazine reported that had learrned that Fox, former Saved By The Bell star Mario Lopez, and Harry Hamlin (the husband of Lisa Rinna, last season's Final 4 competitor) had all signed up for Dancing with the Stars 3. So far there's been no confirmation of Lopez and Hamlin's participation.

Dancing with the Stars 3 is scheduled to air as part of ABC's fall programming lineup. After airing last winter's second edition on a Thursday/Friday schedule, Dancing with the Stars' third edition will move to an American Idol-like midweek schedule in which its performance shows will air on Tuesdays and its results shows will follow on Wednesdays.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Dancing with the Stars 3 contestants
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 04:40:41 PM »
I like this show . I'm pretty sure Hamlin is signed , hes just playing dumb .

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Dancing with the Stars 3 contestants
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 11:12:05 PM »
I'm waiting for who the pros are going to be. Can't wait to find out if I'll be drooling over any of them. *watches thread closely*
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score