Author Topic: Holly King and Bunky :)  (Read 2839 times)

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
Holly King and Bunky :)
« on: June 16, 2006, 11:47:21 PM »
Everyone .. i havent been here 4  awhile and i just wanted to say..... VOTE 4 HOLLY KING AND BUNKY.... Plzzzz .. lol .. i dont know who Bunky is but i have heard ALOT of good things from his niece..... so vote 4 him ... and i have met Holly in PERSON!!!!!!! and she is a great person .. she loves animals and she LOVES EVERYONE .. She  postponed something rlly important to go to my 13th birthday last september.. see how nice she is ... so plzzzzzz for me ... VOTE FOR HOLLY AND BUNKY ..... lol .. thanks :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

<33333 Krissi   :flirt: :flirt: :hrt:

bunkysniece

Re: Holly King and Bunky :)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 09:11:42 AM »
Krissi you are so sweet to help me support Bunky! Thank you so much! I promise if Holly is in the top 20 I will vote for her too! :hearts:

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
Re: Holly King and Bunky :)
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 03:39:17 PM »
Thanks and u r super sweet/cool too... lol .. and i know that Bunky will be in BB7 .. after this website i found out that EVERYBODY loves him sooo much ..I wish i could of seen the seson with Bunky becuase i know i would LOVE him to ..he seems so sweet... if Bunky and Holly are not in BB7 then the producers/ppl who vote (and dont vote 4 those 2) are STUPID>>>LOL!!! so hopefully BOTH Holly and Bunky are in BB7 because they are BOTH AWSOME!!!!!

<3333 KrIsSi  :flirt: :hearts: :hrt: