Author Topic: Real puts up its Big Brother Page  (Read 9297 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Real puts up its Big Brother Page
« on: June 15, 2006, 02:33:15 PM »
Title says it all

http://www.real.com/partners/bigbrother/

Take a look

Rob

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Real puts up its Big Brother Page
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 02:40:34 PM »
Thanks Rob. I just signed up for the trial! LOL. Actually, I will be using the trial before I decide to purchase, but I'm sure I will buy it. I'm far to involved now. Unless, I end up spending too much time on the UK version.  :lol3:
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 03:02:15 PM »
40 freaking $$ ! Well poo  :meow:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 03:32:25 PM »
Yea, I know. It's a lot of money. ;)
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 05:49:27 PM »
What year is this again? I think you can now watch World Cup games online for free, right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 07:37:21 PM »
I can't be sure but I think you get 10$ a month in free songs with the superpass ......

http://superpass.real.com/bigbrother?rnd=1150417902375&has-arcade=false

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 08:44:09 PM »
Well realone is not connected to trackpass anymore ( no deals --POO ) but my bf said to go ahead and get the feeds as long as " peanutbutter" girl is on this season  :lol: !

heres the benefits

Choose Your Magazine
You get a year's worth of any one of these popular titles, a $9.99 value. It's included with your SuperPass subscription with no strings attached!
GQ
Details
RollingStone
Allure
Golf Digest
Jane
GolfWorld
Men's Journal
Men's Vogue
Wired
Lucky

BUT now I see this ! a 10$ rebate if you don't take the magazine !

Customer Service
For assistance with your magazine subscription and refunds, contact ValueMags.com at support@valuemags.com or 800-301-9619. If you don't want a magazine subscription and prefer a rebate for the value of the magazine, click here for redemption instructions.

Magazine rebate instructions:
If you selected a magazine, RealNetworks, Inc ("Real") will share your name and address for the purpose of fulfilling the subscription. Real will not share your credit card information.

If at any time you would like to cancel the magazine, simply call the toll free number listed inside every issue.

Additionally, if in the next thirty days you would like a refund of the subscription value allocation ($9.99) send a request with your SuperPass username to:
ValueMags - SuperPass
40 East Chicago Avenue #429
Chicago, IL 60611
Please include a self addressed stamped envelope and your SuperPass username. US households only. One per household.

also

NEW!   Real Broadband Essentials
  Online Security: You're ready to enjoy everything the Internet has to offer but first you need to protect yourself from viruses, spying, hackers, identity theft, and unwanted ads. Real Broadband Essentials makes staying safe online easy by putting everything in one place with automatic updates to protect you against the latest threats. Best of all, it's now included with your SuperPass membership.   
Virus Protection
Spyware and Adware Removal
Home Networking Security
Firewall
Photo and Video Backup

music to download ~
Three Easy Steps to FREE Music
You get $10 in credit every month to spend on over 1,000,000 songs in our music store. The songs you download are yours to keep, so use your credit before it expires every month.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2006, 08:45:16 PM »
Do they still have the 14 day free trial before you have to pay??
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2006, 10:50:59 PM »
Its only a 72 hour free trial

Found this !!

The coupon code is: bb7early

Click here to subscribe to the live feeds!

Now you better hurry up and go use it because the coupon is only valid up until the day of the premiere show which is Thursday, July 6th. After that, you'll have to pay the standard monthly price again. Now spread the word!

ETA - You can also use the coupon code for the season pass (three months long) and save $10 so that you'd only pay $29.99 for the entire season of Big Brother live feeds. That sounds like a deal to me!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 10:53:45 PM »
Thanks for the info.!! :jam:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 11:02:49 PM »
Cool so so far it looks like we can save 20$ . Now I have to call realone tomorrow , cancel my feeds and renew with the code ..no biggie I've dealt with realone before and they are way cool  :jam:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2006, 05:29:16 AM »
puddin i agree you need a life.  :lol3:

not sure if i'm going to buy the realone....if i did i would feel commited to watching it  :lol3:

hmmm maybe i could write an article for treasure hunters or abc's new show ... the one - AI rip off
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2006, 12:22:52 PM »
of course I'm on the phone with them now and I got a non-english speaking person  :groan: ! now be carefull because for some reason they also have me signed up for realmusic subscription ! :meow:

You had signed up for both these subscriptions on 06/17/2006. You are in your 14 day free trial period for your RealMusic subscription and your first billing date for your SuperPass subscription is on 06-20-2006.

I request you to kindly cal our toll free customer service number as our executives will be able to assist you better. RealNetworks Consumer Customer Service can be reached at 866-474-2650, so we can troubleshoot this further. We’re open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. and weekends 10:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2006, 12:41:25 PM »
The coupon IS valid !!