Author Topic: Does Kaysar have a secret alliance with will? before  (Read 3819 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Does Kaysar have a secret alliance with will? before
« on: July 17, 2006, 03:35:29 AM »
I, for one, agree with James and think that Kaysar is hiding something.

I've had this feeling ever since the nominations. I'm waiting patiently for the day when we find out that Kaysar is either:
a) in a secret alliance with Will (he did interview with will pre-show) i bet they may dicuss some deals before start the show??

or

b) getting orders from BB to keep the game going by protecting powerplayers like Will

or

c) both.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Does Kaysar have a secret alliance with will? before
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 03:49:24 AM »
I trust him  :love2:

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 05:41:41 AM »
I really hope it is something like that. I hope he is in a secret alliance with Will, that way It will make sense why he would not put his biggest threat up on the block. If not then Im worried about the way he is beginning to pay the game again.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 07:58:36 AM »
Kaysar was flying under the raydar last week after Jase/Janelle's nominations.  It looked like to me that the small feud on the premier episode between Kaysar and Will was staged to make everyone think that Kaysar is only with S6.  I think that Kaysar and Will is possible.  Kaysar knows that if he brings Will to the final 2, Kaysar would win because Will has won before. 

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 08:05:49 AM »
Kaysar is making the same mistakes all over again.  He will finish in 10th or 12th place like last time.  He is not that good of a player and he keeps showing it to America.  Why anyone thinks he is a good player is beyond me????
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 02:24:31 PM »
Well a non S6 winner of HOH will show alliances...will they put up 3 S6s and if so which ones...  then people's colors will come out

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 02:26:57 PM »
I want to see the S6ers up soon so they have to start scrambling.  We will see if they are good players or not.  They couldn't win their season even with their alliances so they need to start proving something.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 12:46:46 AM »
I can almost promise that when S6 is put on the chopping block, James is going to ditch S6 to save his ass. Kaysar, Howie, and Janelle will stay together but James will ASAP. If any two members of S6 got put up first it would be Kaysar and Janelle.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 10:03:10 AM »
i don't think kay is the first on the chopping block. in my opinion janie is the number one target and then james. everyone looks at janie and james as the true gamers. kay is smart but too honest, which leads to his downfall. and how is not much of a threat in comps. once someone else gets hoh it will be janie and james on the block and that will make for an interesting pov. because one of them will win it but if they use it someone else from their alliance goes up....most likely kaysar. kaysar vs. janie=janie goes. kaysar vs. james=james goes. janie vs. james=tough call but i think it would come down to whoever nak/di and cg vote for. my guess is that janie would be evicted.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 02:02:55 PM »
I say put them both on the block and watch them scramble.  Even if one wins the veto just put Howie in their place and continue to do it every week until S6 is gone.  They all talk a good game but no one is playing a good game.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 04:32:24 PM »
who do you think is playing a good game chunky?

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 04:35:23 PM »
Wil and Mike-  To be the only champion and not even be on anybody's radar or get nominated for 2 weeks is incredible.  Mike is providing the shield to Wil to let him get further in the game.  They had their chance week 1 and they BLEW it, now they are the force in the house.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 09:09:07 PM »
I agree that they need to get rid of Will. I think that once Will is gone Mike is nothing. He is a follower, not a leader.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 11:37:43 PM »
But Mike still plays an important role. If Mike Boogie is taken from Will then Will will most likely shut down. Not permenatly but this fire he has in his game will be extinguished.

But on the other hand if Will is eliminated, I would like to see what Mike Boogie will do with out Will.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.