Author Topic: Big Brother UK Version  (Read 130451 times)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Big Brother UK Version
« Reply #275 on: August 14, 2006, 08:02:33 PM »
It doesn't look like it. Have you watched Sunday's show yet?
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #276 on: August 14, 2006, 08:06:11 PM »
No I haven't.  I'll be watching it and Saturday's show tomorrow.  Sorry, I guess I'm a bit behind.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: August 14, 2006, 08:07:39 PM »
No worries, I'm up to date now, and staying that way till Friday.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #278 on: August 14, 2006, 08:35:11 PM »
I want to be up to date by then too.  Today's episode is now ready for a torrent, so I'll be watching that one as well.  I got three episodes to watch tomorrow,  :jam:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #279 on: August 14, 2006, 08:39:25 PM »
I'll download that one then.
If you don't mind a bit of foreshadowing, Pete is a naughty naughty boy. LOL

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #280 on: August 14, 2006, 08:54:23 PM »
Hmm...I wonder what he'll be doing, lol.  I'm guessing it has something to do with Nikki.  Now, I want to watch the episode more and more.  I think I'll watch an episode now, well...after the previews of next week's finale of Treasure Hunters.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #281 on: August 14, 2006, 09:00:07 PM »
Sounds like a plan. Once today's episode is downloaded I'll be watching that.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #282 on: August 15, 2006, 08:31:27 AM »
You are not going to believe this, but I'm starting to root for Richard. Not only is he a Canadian (it would be cool for a foreigner to win) but he's played a good game. Despite this time where they all seem to be going a little 'off' he seems to remain constant. After the antics of Glyn and Pete turning into Petikki, I'm starting to get tired of both of them. I do love Nikki but she's too annoying to win. I would rather someone who has been in the house the entire time win, so I"m going for Richard now.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2006, 11:09:01 AM »
I agree that someone who has been in the house the whole time should win.  It's only fair.  One of the boys should win because the girls haven't been in the house during the entire time.  But I don't think Richard will win.  The Public likes Pete and Glyn and one of them will win.  It's basically a toss-up in my opinion between those two.  I am starting to get tired of all these housemates too, we've been watching them for too long.  With 94 episodes and an average of 45 minutes per episode (plus eviction's bonus episode), that means that after Friday's final, we've been watching big brother for 76 hours!  That's 3 and 1/8 days worth of BBuk!  This is more time I've spent watching Big Brother ever!!

Yeah, it would be cool for a Canadian to win BBuk, but I doubt it'll happen.  BTW, I'm watching Sunday's show now. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: August 15, 2006, 11:20:56 AM »
Oh, I agree Pete or Glyn will win I'm just pulling for Richard now. Jennie is far to new to the house, Aisleyne no one can stand and Nikki has been out of the house and complains to much.

Let me know what you think of Pete's antics. We've got tons to discuss about this show.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #285 on: August 16, 2006, 08:12:22 AM »
I liked the show, It was a very Pete-Centic episode.  Nikki tells of her dream with Pete, Pete wins Bike Race, Pete sulks in a nightclub, and I forget what happened after he left the BB Nightclub.  My favorite part of the episode (Sunday's Episode) was where Pete won the BB Nightclub and just sat there.  Haha, after a few drinks he was partying. 

Well, I'm off to watch Monday's Episode and maybe last night's too. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: August 16, 2006, 10:05:56 AM »
After he left the nightclub he climbed into that plastic decoration and ran around bumping into things and suddenly jumped into the pool destroying is expensive microphone. I couldn't believe how much he was sulking during the nightclub episode. What was with that? He must have been tired. The one time he wins something, he doesn't want it. He should have been able to invite someone. Him and Nikki would have had a great time. Glyn by himself would have had a ball, but probably would have passed out after a few drinks. LOL

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #287 on: August 16, 2006, 10:36:55 AM »
Now I remember, I guess I was more focused on talking to a few friends online than the show.  I was more listening than watching.  But I do remember seeing him jump into the pool and getting busted by BB in the DR.  Poor Pete.  He should have brought in Nikki, what fun is a NightClub if you can't dance with others?  And Glyn would have been throwing up all over the DR chair if he won.  I wish he won it instead, but watching Pete sulk was entertaining enough.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: August 16, 2006, 10:50:01 AM »
Yes, Pete's sulk was funny but he came down a few notches in my book because of that.
If Glyn hadn't fallen off his bike, he would have won.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #289 on: August 17, 2006, 08:55:28 AM »
I thought Glyn's time was faster than Pete's, even without all the time deductions he had.  If I recall correctly, Pete had 1:34 and Glyn had 1:04 (then down to :34 after time deductions).

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #290 on: August 20, 2006, 09:44:13 AM »
Have you watched the Finale yet?  I just finished watching it, and boy was it great.  They even had Shahbaz and George on it.  The only Hgs not there was Sezer and Dawn.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #291 on: August 20, 2006, 08:24:43 PM »
I've seen most of the finale, I'm down to Glyn and Pete now. I know Sezer and Dawn wouldn't be on it. Sezer is still dealiing with 'legal' issues and with Dawny saying BBUK kidnapped her and making a big stink, I didn't expect to see her either.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #292 on: August 20, 2006, 09:00:31 PM »
I agree, but I didn't think that Shahbaz or George would be on it.  Although, I was more shocked to see George than Shahbaz.  But I love Shahbaz. 

BTW, the Daily episode of the final night in the house is now available for torrent, as is the Reunion episode.  I'm downloading them now, and will watch tomorrow morning.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: August 20, 2006, 09:15:00 PM »
I didn't realize they were going to have those avaialabel. I"m going to finish watching the finale. I was doing live feeds but they are so boring right now, just playing pool and chess.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: August 20, 2006, 09:23:23 PM »
Okay, just found out who won. I guess we were right all along.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #295 on: August 21, 2006, 10:12:31 AM »
Yep, Pete won.  I think they also come out with Big Brother UK dvds of bonus features (not the entire series).  I think I may find a rip online or see if I can get an import for the USA players. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #296 on: August 21, 2006, 10:15:53 AM »
That would be neat. It was a great season. I just there were fewer shows to watch. Again, I think we could do without weekend episodes, but it's still good. It was a nice ride while it lasted. I'll be considering watching next year, still not sure yet. I think I'll watch the first episode and see if that grabs me.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Aisleyne and Mike Tyson?
« Reply #297 on: August 21, 2006, 11:06:05 AM »
I LOVE TO BED THE BAD BOYS
Big Brother winner's shock admission over housemate EXCLUSIVE AISLEYNE'S LUST
By Alice Walker And Caroline Waterston

SEXY Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace has told of her lust for gangsters - and how she bedded badboy boxer Iron Mike Tyson.

Aisleyne, 27, opened her heart to The People after finishing 3rd in Big Brother on Friday.

The saucy blonde calls herself the "Ghetto Queen" after turning her back on a posh upbringing to mix with with thugs and drug dealers.

And she admitted she just cannot get enough sex, saying: "I'd do it every day of the week if I could. And I have a weakness for bad boys - I can't help it."

Two of Aisleyne's hardmen former lovers are now behind bars.

Noel Barnes got life for stabbing a drug dealer to death and Curtis Davis is doing eight years for trying to shoot his way into Aisleyne's block of flats with a pistol.

She met Barnes when she was looking for work as a pole dancer and auditioned in front of him.

They went to a hotel room together - and stayed for two days.

Aisleyne, BB's top girl contestant, said: "We had sex in every position imaginable. We even did it on an open window ledge. I was smoking a lot of cannabis. It made me so randy, I was desperate for sex." Aisleyne dated Barnes for two years before moving on to Davis, to whom she got engaged.

She still wears the engagement ring and told a pal: "There's still a lot of pain there. I like to wear the ring Curtis gave me."

But now she is desperate to see her boxing lover Tyson again. She giggled: "I can't wait. He's gorgeous. I'm smitten."

They met during Tyson's recent UK speaking tour. Aisleyne recalled: "Mike asked me to join him for several nights. He told me I was the most beautiful woman he'd met."

She also told of the heartache she hid from housemates - a nine-year rift with her mum Sophia.

They only live a mile apart in London but rarely meet. She said: "When I was 18 I rebelled and hung out with a crowd she didn't approve of."

When Aisleyne traced her father Stephen, who left when she was a baby, the rift deepened.

She added sadly: "We don't have much of a relationship."

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17592351&method=full&siteid=93463&headline=i-love-to-bed-the-bad-boys--name_page.html

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #298 on: August 21, 2006, 12:38:11 PM »
Wow.  Aisleyne knew Mike Tyson.  How cool...and wierd.  And the part about her doing it in ever position, I didn't need to know that. 

I'll be watching next season too, and will most likely be watching it all the way through again.  I want the weekend episodes out too, but I don't care, I loved the Big Brother UK roller-coaster ride.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #299 on: August 21, 2006, 12:43:31 PM »
It's just too much at times. You miss one day and suddenly you are hours behind. LOL

So, what did you think about Pete's vision thing? I almost wanted Glyn or Richard to win after that. And what's up with Aisleyne being in third? Still dumbfounded.