Author Topic: Survivor contestants recruited more than chosen through application process...  (Read 7190 times)

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
BobDawg (Survivor Panama: Exile Island) is claiming this on another board.

He is apparently giving alot of supposed inside information.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 08:04:30 AM by Cole »
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I wouldn't shock me in the least.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think there has been some of this too on AR.  Weren't some of the teams friends of teams from earlier seasons.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Several in the paset have said they were recruited.  They are just trying to have good eye candy.  Wonder if it says soemthign in the applications that they may recruit also.  If nto I can see someone sueing soon saying they have tried and got bumped for a model or something.

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Yeah it makes me wonder why even try out...becoming more like a casting for a scripted series and less chance of your average joe getting on unless that is what the 'role' they are casting for.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
We have (at least I have) noticed a lot more models/actors/photogenic people being cast lately.
What exactly do they mean by recruited? Someone approached them, without them trying out?
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
That's my understanding.

Some of the BB contestants were cast due to their frequency to Mike "Boogie's" bar in LA.

[IM

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
in past seasons there were a couple that said they were approached then told to make a video.