Author Topic: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers  (Read 480721 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers
« Reply #875 on: October 31, 2006, 03:23:20 PM »
yeah like this one from Twop's that I didn't bother to post to name one of the few new spoilers popping up all of a sudden,
another newbie strikes " just tuned in "

supertooth
Just Tuned In

Oct 29, 2006 @ 6:31 pm Post #5240
Lyn & Karlyn get eliminated tonight according to my sources. Let's see how trustworthy they are.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #876 on: October 31, 2006, 03:24:28 PM »
yeah like this one from Twop's that I didn't bother to post to name one of the few new spoilers popping up all of a sudden,
another newbie strikes " just tuned in "

supertooth
Just Tuned In

Oct 29, 2006 @ 6:31 pm Post #5240
Lyn & Karlyn get eliminated tonight according to my sources. Let's see how trustworthy they are.

thats why i'm not really believing some of these all stars rumors

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #877 on: October 31, 2006, 03:34:37 PM »
Unless shirleyf comes up with some solid proof I'm just not buying it. Heck with all the info we have anyone can say what they want.
heres another 3 post wonder ..a whopping "was about a dozen ppl there", imagine that  :hallo17 ?

backpacklove
(10/10/06 5:35 pm)
Reply  Re: Amazing Race 10 Official Spoilers Thread
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 We know that T/J, R/K, and L/K make the final three. but ive heard from a reliable source that,
R/K get 3rd
J/T get 2nd and
L/K get 1st 

my cousins best friend was in new york from the 20th to the 27th and saw the finish line and said 2 african american women get first.

thats my reliable source

not at all. it wasnt like it was in an extremley public place but he said their was about a dozen ppl there

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #878 on: October 31, 2006, 03:37:25 PM »
Unless shirleyf comes up with some solid proof I'm just not buying it. Heck with all the info we have anyone can say what they want.
heres another 3 post wonder ..a whopping "was about a dozen ppl there", imagine that  :hallo17 ?

backpacklove
(10/10/06 5:35 pm)
Reply  Re: Amazing Race 10 Official Spoilers Thread
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 We know that T/J, R/K, and L/K make the final three. but ive heard from a reliable source that,
R/K get 3rd
J/T get 2nd and
L/K get 1st 

my cousins best friend was in new york from the 20th to the 27th and saw the finish line and said 2 african american women get first.

thats my reliable source

not at all. it wasnt like it was in an extremley public place but he said their was about a dozen ppl there

these rumors are like starkbucks, popping up on every street corner

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #879 on: October 31, 2006, 05:43:18 PM »
i almost forgot, shirley "surely" for some reason forgot about the camara / sound men :nut:

I'm trying to recall some of the decoys we've heard in the past? anyone want to help me out here please do.
Wasn't there a TAR5 decoy too?

TAR7 Alex & Lynn spotted running through NY, later they confirmed.
TAR7 Meredith & Gretchen run through the Dalla's airport, drop a yellow clue hoping that someone would notice them but it never happened.
TA7 Finale : Florida
TAR8 Bickering Godlewski's en-route to Canada
TAR8,LOTS of decoy teams, maybe not even teams running around Niagra Falls.

BVM article
Going Local
With the popularity of Race, it's now necessary to have security, decoys and cover stories to fool the curious, particularly in places American tourists frequent. "We have the Pied Piper motif going on a little bit," allows van Munster. "We'll call the show something else-they think we're filming a commercial," adds co-producer Elise Doganieri, van Munster's wife. "We'll be setting up a club box and Americans will ask, 'Is this The Amazing Race?' And we'll say, 'No, we're doing a documentary.'" 

Wiki

* Eliminated teams are often sent to "sequesterville", a foreign location on the race where they get to relax and do some sightseeing until the race is over. Teams eliminated near the end of the race are generally flown directly to the final city, and asked to perform "decoy" legs in the same or a different US city in order to mask who the final 3 teams are and what the final city is.
*Due to the rather obvious nature of the crossing of the finish line, in later seasons several "decoy runs" have been done where teams from the final four are filmed crossing individual finish lines, to deter people from learning the identity of the winning team.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #880 on: October 31, 2006, 05:46:20 PM »
IIRC there was decoy in tar5, and iirc it was linda and karen that ran it. tar6 finished in chicago on a early sunday morning not sure if decoy was run or not

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #881 on: October 31, 2006, 07:51:31 PM »
EP10: Lohja, Finland to Kiev, Ukraine
DATES: June 17-18, 2006
AIR DATE: NOV 19
EV: Statue of the Motherland, tank (?)
TASKS: UNKNOWN
TEAMS: 4 left at END of episode (Dustin/Kandace, Lynn/Karlyn, Tyler/James, Rob/Kim – Dustin/Kandace or Erwin/Godwin eliminated) (EL #7)

EP12: Ourzazate, Morocco to Barcelona, Spain
DATES: June 21 (arriving around 8:35pm) – June 22, 2006 (ending in afternoon)
AIR DATE: DEC 3
EV: Spotted/Race agenda revealed, Christopher Columbus statue
TASKS: Something involving tomatoes, something in Colonia Guell (art picture car?), something at Maremagnum
TEAMS: 3 teams left at END of episode (Tyler/James, Rob/Kim, Lynn/Karlyn - Dustin/Kandace or Erwin/Godwin eliminated) (EL#8)
Dustin and Kandice get 4th place.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #882 on: October 31, 2006, 08:18:25 PM »
Dustin and Kandice get 4th place.
Do you know for a fact choco?

Offline qing_her

• RFF Full Member
  • Amazing Race Addict
« Reply #883 on: November 01, 2006, 03:56:57 AM »
Oh my GREAT JOB guys!

I hope my search on Ouarzazate will bear fruit, now Morocco is really on the route map! :)

Offline corrsfan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #884 on: November 01, 2006, 09:23:37 AM »
I'm 100% sure David/Mary will be eliminated next. They will give their "Friends in Low Places" tees up to Lyn and Erwin/Godwin.
 :hallo25

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #885 on: November 01, 2006, 08:07:37 PM »
I saw on another board, and since on this board everyone is saying they got either 5th or 4th, I think it's true.

jackie

« Reply #886 on: November 02, 2006, 03:19:40 PM »
I know on Sunday, Dave and Mary get emlinated. But then I hear that Tyler and James get the million

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #887 on: November 06, 2006, 12:06:22 PM »
On The Finish Line, Mary stated that there was a Yield in Vietnam and wanted to use it on peter and sarah, but david said we choose not to yield. there should be 1 more yield on the race
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 12:24:12 PM by Kogs »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #888 on: November 06, 2006, 12:26:53 PM »
Thanks Kogs.. your our ears, anymore goodies? please let us know.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #889 on: November 06, 2006, 12:40:33 PM »
Thanks Kogs.. your our ears, anymore goodies? please let us know.

well this belongs in the media thread more, but david wants to have a boxing match Kandice vs Karlyn, they really hate each other

Offline dolphingirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #890 on: November 06, 2006, 01:58:43 PM »
Would Erwin be the one afraid of heights?  I remember in the Kuwait City episode, he was performing the Roadblock at the Kuwait City Towers.  And he was worried about finishing the task because of his fear of heights.
Who do you think says the episode title quote?  It almost sounds like something the Barbies would say   ;D

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #891 on: November 06, 2006, 02:29:56 PM »
Both of the Cho's have a great fear of heights.  Though it only bothers Godwin in certain types of situations, for example in clips of Mauritius he was hoping to to parasail.  With being supported over water by a parachute seemed to calm him.

So far this is the only team we know of that has a mentioned specific fear of heights.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #892 on: November 06, 2006, 02:49:31 PM »
James appears to have a fear of heights too.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #893 on: November 06, 2006, 03:07:06 PM »
I think even some who aren't afraid of heights would be afraid to head face-first down a building. That would totally freak me out and I'm not afraid of heights, flying, rollercoasters, etc.
:rfth:

jackie

« Reply #894 on: November 06, 2006, 03:13:41 PM »
in the aol video for nov 12, at the end when tyler goes down first, james says he has a fear of heights

Offline dolphingirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #895 on: November 06, 2006, 03:33:40 PM »
Thank you  :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #896 on: November 06, 2006, 03:45:06 PM »
in the aol video for nov 12, at the end when tyler goes down first, james says he has a fear of heights
actually James says:
James: Fr-reaky..
*Tyler going down*
Tyler: yeah Jaber..you can do this Bro.
James: oh mannn
Tyler: Spidermannn,,,this is insane!
Voce: A new Amazing Race .....

jackie

« Reply #897 on: November 06, 2006, 03:51:47 PM »
James: I have to go face down first?
James: Freaky
Tyler: Yeah Jaber, you can do this though
James: Oh man, spiderman

It sounded like James was because of the face

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #898 on: November 06, 2006, 04:08:22 PM »
While we know for sure that both Erwin and Godwin are afraid of heights.

I think we have enough second hand information to learn that James is also afraid of heights.

1.  In Kuwait Towers everyone assumes teh roadblock is either bungee or repeling)  Tyler chosses to do the roadblock.  When he gets down.  James asked how it was, Tyler says it was easy. James says damn , he should have done it.

To me that implies that tehy discussed who should do it and James being afraid of heights asked for Tyler to do it.

And in fear tasks it usuallythe one who isn't afraid of heights who goes firt to reassure their teammate.  And you can see Tyler (or I should say) hear Tyler reassuring that James will beable to do this.

jackie

« Reply #899 on: November 06, 2006, 04:23:01 PM »
I agree mswood