Author Topic: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers  (Read 480662 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers
« Reply #800 on: October 26, 2006, 03:46:12 PM »
So my point is we can rule out the Chos & David. If Morocco is final 4 then Rob/Kim  and or Tyler/James are there. We can't have 2 different final 3 teams with 4 teams left. Right?

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: October 26, 2006, 06:35:24 PM »
It looks like Tyler more then Rob.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #802 on: October 27, 2006, 08:26:04 AM »
NEL!! I think Episode 7 must be a NEL!!   :yess:

The Monday Early Show  has:
Episode Detail:
Olivia Newton-John. Also: a segment on pumpkin carving.

But no mention of the latest team eliminated!!! 

Happy days! More David and Mary!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #803 on: October 27, 2006, 08:45:52 AM »
NEL!! I think Episode 7 must be a NEL!!   :yess:

The Monday Early Show  has:
Episode Detail:
Olivia Newton-John. Also: a segment on pumpkin carving.

But no mention of the latest team eliminated!!! 

Happy days! More David and Mary!

We will no for sure later in the day. i trust cbs.com update more than tvguide sometimes.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #804 on: October 27, 2006, 09:07:13 AM »
Thanks Kogs!

I'm just an amateur here compared to you guys....but, oh please, let it be true!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #805 on: October 27, 2006, 10:59:24 AM »
Good hunting peach :yaya: !

Here's another way to check as it updates through out the day and edits in info.
CBS Inside scoop
MONDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW

How to carve the perfect pumpkin? We'll have tips to light up your jack o'lantern. Plus, the amazing Gold Rush continues. Who will win it all live on our plaza? And, the sensational Olivia Newton-John joins us for a very special performance!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #806 on: October 27, 2006, 11:48:18 AM »
Thanks puddin!

One day I hope to grow up to be a real detective! Heee...this is fun!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #807 on: October 27, 2006, 12:31:42 PM »

Thanks puddin!

One day I hope to grow up to be a real detective! Heee...this is fun!
I can do that :).

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #808 on: October 27, 2006, 12:46:00 PM »
Thank you! Thank you!  :thankyou: Five little magnifying glasses! I'd be happy with just one! Gulp...It is a lot to live up to! :gman:

I went ahead and started in Finland since no one had been there yet...

When do you usually get the new AOL promo?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #809 on: October 27, 2006, 12:50:42 PM »
You a good helper peach  :hearts: !
AOL, well you never know what the webmonkeys might slip up and give us. Normally Mondays they update for that week.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #810 on: October 27, 2006, 12:59:43 PM »
So we might not have any more spoilers before the show? Didn't we get something last week right about now? You guys have me addicted now...I might go into acute withdrawal without more info!

I want a title, a preview, an ad...MORE! (please....)
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #811 on: October 27, 2006, 01:53:12 PM »
New clip in the EP6 thread but not much new, sorry.

update ( I'd still feel better if the ES website was updated as well as the newspath )
MONDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW

Harry Smith, Hannah Storm, and Rene Syler anchor THE EARLY SHOW from New York. Julie Chen will anchor from Los Angeles. Audrey Puente, of our New York affiliate WCBS, will bring us the weather.

Along with the top news of the day, we will also have the following stories:

WITHOUT A TRACE: On July 3, 2005, 25-year-old Tony Luzio Jr. got a head start celebrating Independence Day. It began like any other night with his friends, playing cards and hitting the local bar, but something went seriously wrong. Anthony Luzio Jr. disappeared without a trace. Monday morning, we will tell you his story and how the efforts to find him continue. Anthony’s parents, Carla and Anthony Sr., will join us Monday morning to talk about the devastating disappearance of their son.

OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN: It's hard to believe, but Olivia Newton-John has been entertaining audiences for over 40 years. Along the way she has collected four Grammy Awards, fifteen Top Ten Singles and starred in the biggest movie musical of all time. Now she's back in stores with perhaps her most personal album to date Grace and Gratitude. She will join us Monday morning to talk about her many successes and to perform some very personal songs from her new album.

PUMPKIN CARVING: As Halloween quickly approaches, costumes and candy are ready for a night of trick-or-treating. But what about decorating with pumpkins? The holiday is not complete without them. You can carve a spooky pumpkin to mark the festivities, but as it turns out, jack-o-lanterns aren’t the only way to go! Monday morning, Nancy Soriano of Country Living magazine will join us to demonstrate three different ways to carve and decorate pumpkins.

GOLD RUSH LIVE: As AOL’s interactive game Gold Rush continues, we will be live on our plaza with the fierce competition between two contestants. Mark Steines of Entertainment Tonight will host the battle of the minds. The contestants will compete for the key that unlocks a vault that contains a $100,000 gold bar. So which will they choose? The gold, or the cold hard cash? Monday morning, you’ll see what the winner decides.

OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN PERFORMS: Live on our plaza, Olivia Newton-John will perform a song from her new album Grace and Gratitude.

OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN ENCORE: The music continues! Olivia Newton-John will sing the classic Hopelessly Devoted to You, from Grease live on our plaza.

Offline p1a55b1idii

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #812 on: October 28, 2006, 04:57:57 AM »
what if there was a final 2 instead of a final 3?

Offline corrsfan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #813 on: October 28, 2006, 06:17:32 AM »

What if the three teams that are supposedly in the finals (Rob/Kim, Lyns and James/Tyler) are actually the decoy teams, and the other three teams are racing to the finish?

Anyone?

I'm 100% they're NOT decoys.

Look at Lyn's shirt here http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/rawalsh/TAR9_Promo2/tar10/IMG_0932.jpg

it's mary's/david's yellow shirt "Friends in Low Places"

Why would mary/david give up their shirt for an eliminated team (suppose Lyn/Karlyn are decoys)?

Offline valor boreal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • OS Race Fan
« Reply #814 on: October 28, 2006, 09:47:45 AM »
What if the three teams that are supposedly in the finals (Rob/Kim, Lyns and James/Tyler) are actually the decoy teams, and the other three teams are racing to the finish?

I'm hoping for the same.  Although unlikely, if David/Mary are the "couple" spotted in Finland, then it's still possible Kentucky, Chos and Beauty Queens are the final 3.  It does seem strange that the final 3 would fly from Paris to New York together and have to pass through customs prior to the finish.  The next team eliminated will determine the true final 3.  Please be Rob/Kimberly...
It is still possible that Paris/New York is a spoiler. Rob and Kim showing their clue to jlaw on the flight from Paris to New York is the sort of thing which often indicates a spoiler.

I know that in Series 9, the last team to go to Sequesterville was 6th place Lake/Michelle (thanks to frostieJ for that info). As the show gets more well known (especially now when you consider that it has wons Emmys for 4 years in a row now), it makes sense to have a full-on decoy leg rather than just having one or two teams doing decoy runs.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #815 on: October 28, 2006, 10:15:50 AM »
I love this idea--much nicer than seeing my favorite teams go out one by one!  :'(

Certainly most all of the final three guesses are based on the Paris sighting, but we do know J/T and D/K were also seen in Finland, for sure, and either Rob or James might be driving the chariot in Morocco.  Let's see...if this a decoy leg, then J/T, Bama's. and R/K can NOT be final 3....

So, thinking out loud here--if D/M, D/K, and the CHO's are final 3, then would J/T have to go out #4, and R/K either #5 or 6, and  Bama's either # 5 or 6???  Is that right?? Am I missing something??

Hardly seems possible but it would sure make me one happy camper!

Guess the next elim would tell the story--if it is D/M or CHO's--then Paris is real...But, if it is Bama or R/K, then Paris could be a decoy! (Right?)

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #816 on: October 28, 2006, 10:26:14 AM »
Well anything is possible, spoliers have been wrong before. I have no proof that the Lyns, Rob/Kim or Tyler and James are final 3 but heard why back when that Tyler & James won . NOT a spoiler, just something I heard. And there were a few other details in the Paris pictures as well that were proof enough for me that those 3 teams were not decoys.
Like I said I guess we wait and see which team is elimnated next, then we will have our final 3 locked either way.

as far as the final 3 racing to the end:
THE AMAZING RACE 10 finale will air on Sunday, Dec. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) with the SURVIVOR: COOK ISLAND's finale broadcast on a special night, Sunday, Dec. 17 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The final three teams on THE AMAZING RACE 10 sprint towards the finish line after traveling more than 40,000 miles in under 30 days, spanning four continents and 13 countries.

jackie

« Reply #817 on: October 28, 2006, 04:18:40 PM »
The bama moms, Rob/Kim and Tyler/James make it to the final three

Offline backpackfan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #818 on: October 28, 2006, 04:32:30 PM »
Yeah, but's what's up with the three finalists on the same flight to New York from Paris?  Noone's given a plausible explanation for that one yet.  The F3 typically return to the U.S. via an intermediary location where they may clear U.S. customs, so they don't have to pass through customs while dashing to the finish.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #819 on: October 28, 2006, 04:45:13 PM »
No but apparently according to interviews they have held cast members together until everyone has cleared customs before.  This was mentioned in the commentary on Season SevenDVD for I believe the first leg.

So no reason they can't do it for a final leg. 

Brian or Greg (I believe said they were held up and then told when to go.

Offline valor boreal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • OS Race Fan
« Reply #820 on: October 29, 2006, 08:43:45 AM »
I love this idea--much nicer than seeing my favorite teams go out one by one!  :'(

Certainly most all of the final three guesses are based on the Paris sighting, but we do know J/T and D/K were also seen in Finland, for sure, and either Rob or James might be driving the chariot in Morocco.  Let's see...if this a decoy leg, then J/T, Bama's. and R/K can NOT be final 3....

So, thinking out loud here--if D/M, D/K, and the CHO's are final 3, then would J/T have to go out #4, and R/K either #5 or 6, and  Bama's either # 5 or 6???  Is that right?? Am I missing something??

Hardly seems possible but it would sure make me one happy camper!

Guess the next elim would tell the story--if it is D/M or CHO's--then Paris is real...But, if it is Bama or R/K, then Paris could be a decoy! (Right?)
Based on the Finland spoiler, if Paris/New York is a decoy, then the next team to be eliminated would be Rob/Kim. If it isn't a decoy, then David/Mary are the next to go.

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #821 on: October 29, 2006, 01:47:33 PM »
Updated route spec with the UKRAINE  :yess: leg! Also, assumes a TBC tonight -- we'll see.  :hallo24

EP1: Seattle, WA (USA) to Beijing, China (EL #1)
EP2: Beijing, China to Gachuurt, Mongolia (EL #2)
EP3: Gachuurt, Mongolia to Hanoi, Vietnam (EL #3)
EP4: Hanoi, Vietnam to Halong Bay, Vietnam (EL #4)
EP5: Halong Bay, Vietnam to Chennai, India (NEL #1)
EP6: Chennai, India to Kuwait City, Kuwait (EL #5)

EP7: Kuwait City, Kuwait to Grand Baie, Mauritius
DATES: June 11-12, 2006 (SPOTTED ON BEACH JUNE 12 AM)
AIR DATE: OCT 29
EV: Teams spotted on beach in AM of June 12
TASKS: Something involving kayaks near Merville Beach Hotel, Lashti statue, schooner match
TEAMS: TO BE CONTINUED?

EP8: Grand Baie, Mauritius to Madagascar
DATES: June 13-14, 2006
AIR DATE: NOV 5
EV: Told by one racer "couple" to a Finnish woman in the train, confirmed by CBS
TASKS: UNKNOWN
TEAMS: 5 left at END of episode (Mary/David eliminated – EL #6)

EP9: Madagascar to Lohja, Finland
DATES: June 15-16, 2006 (SPOTTED ON TRAIN JUNE 16)
AIR DATE: NOV 12
EV: Told by one racer "couple" to a Finnish woman in the train, tank?
TASKS: Climbing tower at Helsingin Olympiastadionilla, not known how they travelled from Helsinki to Tampere (maybe with a train since teams with cameras spotted in the train station), proceed to Ylojarvi (to do obstacle course in swamp), and back to Tampere, train to Turku where cars waiting at the station, task at quarries in Lohja
TEAMS: NEL #2? 5 left at END of episode

EP10: Lohja, Finland to Kiev, Ukraine
DATES: June 17-18, 2006
AIR DATE: NOV 19
EV: Statue of the Motherland, tank (?)
TEAMS: 4 left at END of episode (Dustin/Kandace, Lynn/Karlyn, Tyler/James, Rob/Kim – Dustin/Kandace or Erwin/Godwin eliminated) (EL #7)

EP11: Kiev, Ukraine to Ourzazate, Morocco
DATES: June 19-20, 2006
AIR DATE: NOV 26
EV:  Atlas film studio, chariot racing
TEAMS: NEL #3? 4 left at END of episode

EP12: Ourzazate, Morocco to Barcelona, Spain
DATES: June 21 (arriving around 8:35pm) – June 22, 2006 (ending in afternoon)
AIR DATE: DEC 3
EV: Spotted/Race agenda revealed, Christopher Columbus statue
TASKS: Something involving tomatoes, something in Colonia Guell (art picture car?), something at Maremagnum
TEAMS: 3 teams left at END of episode (Tyler/James, Rob/Kim, Lynn/Karlyn - Dustin/Kandace or Erwin/Godwin eliminated) (EL#8)

EP13: Barcelona, Spain to Paris, France to New York City, New York (USA)
DATES: June 23-24, 2006
AIR DATE: DEC 10
EV: All remaining teams spotted at Eiffel Tower (Paris), Lynn/Karlyn spotted near Rockefeller Center (NYC)
TASKS: Climb Eiffel Tower (Paris), go to News Building (NYC) – something involving globe?
TEAMS: 3 teams race to finish (Tyler/James, Rob/Kim, Lynn/Karlyn)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #822 on: October 29, 2006, 01:49:21 PM »
Oh I just asked you in another thread  :jumpy: ! Thank you so much mwooden  :hearts:

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #823 on: October 29, 2006, 02:16:40 PM »
Dustin and Kandice make the final 4, 4th place :woohoo:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #824 on: October 29, 2006, 08:25:45 PM »
puddin--when you can, take a look at the mini-confessional from James in EP 7--I THINK it is Kiev in the back!! So that means T/J are there?!
RFF's Golden Rule: