Author Topic: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers  (Read 480684 times)

Offline Tank

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers
« Reply #750 on: October 06, 2006, 09:00:43 AM »
I have a feeling that there gonna have another surprising twist in ep 4....I just dunno why...I could be wrong anyway...hahaha

Offline ancagirlz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #751 on: October 06, 2006, 10:45:18 AM »
I think so too! Just have a gut feeling they're gonna shake things a up a bit on Sunday...

msbuni

« Reply #752 on: October 06, 2006, 01:52:28 PM »
 :o  Think we might have another non-pitstop elimination.........  :'(

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #753 on: October 06, 2006, 02:04:52 PM »

that wouldnt make scense with the timetables that are out there with dates and stuff

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #754 on: October 06, 2006, 03:11:37 PM »
Nooo can't be ! We need 7 people to reach Kuwait in atleast 2 more legs before Kuwait !!

Hi Gman  :waves: ! Have a safe trip sweetiepie  :kuss: ! I'll keep in touch !!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #755 on: October 06, 2006, 08:27:07 PM »
Who wants to move to Mauritius  ? Simply gorgeous .
Some images I've been collecting : photobucket
Grand Bassin

Offline Tank

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #756 on: October 07, 2006, 04:05:54 AM »
How about the penalties for non elimination are losing all possessions AND not allowed to use FF and Yield for the rest of the race.........that would be great...hahaha....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #757 on: October 07, 2006, 02:18:59 PM »
now that we have proof that Amazing Race probably did not go to New Zealand , it was probably TAR Asia clues & racers  that was spotted  .. ?
I can at least defend our India speculation :

Hello,

1. I think the people that asked me for money did have backpacks; don't quite remember.
2. The picture of the cars was at the towers (hence the large tower in the background); there was one car that had yet to arrive when I took that picture.
3. They most likely came from DEL (Delhi, India); based on the times.

Here's a quick update, with USA, China, Mongolia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Kuwait, Mauritius, Madagascar, Finland, Spain and France as 11 of the 13 countries. One missing country goes in between Vietnam and Kuwait, the other between Finland and Spain (probably Belarus then).

Does India work? ..and nice map :)   
Heck, who needs to watch since we know where we are going and when.  Only one gap between Vietnam and  Kuwait. And about a five-days of missing time.  India perhaps?>
I've been posting India as a possable location but no one will listen to me Gman   :angel:

Did Kim (of Chip & Kim) give away a possible TAR10 location (INDIA) on her "Return of the Racers" blog posting?

...What a surprise to see a second elimination in one night. I would have loved to see more of Vipul and Arti and get their prospective of the race when they visited their homeland."

It's a bit vague, but could mean that TAR is going to India.   :angel:

HAHA Boingo ! It was umm.. alluded to me that they might have gone to India but I have no proof just something I heard , maybe just passing through ? Nothing of India , New Zealand , Finland nor Belarus or Paris in the intro caps either ..seeing as we have pretty solid spoilers for say Finland & Paris  I suppose they are all still open for speculation.. and now we have Egypt ? wowsers ! Who has a minute to count the 13 countries with solid spoilers ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #758 on: October 09, 2006, 06:30:49 PM »
So do we have two legs in India or an extended pitstop ? theres alot of time before we get to Kuwait on June 9th .
kthekuwaiti wrote:
They most likely came from DEL (Delhi, India); based on the times.

Vietnam leg 1 June 3rd
Vietnam leg 2 June 4th  (7 teams left )
Vietnam,trains to fly to Chennai Madras,India June 5/6/7/8 ( 7 teams left NEL and TBC or extended pitstop?)
Kuwait June 9th (7 teams left one eliminated Sarah & Peter or David & Mary)
Mauritius ,Africa June 12th ( 6 teams left? one team takes the fast foward ?)

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #759 on: October 09, 2006, 09:06:07 PM »
I've made some small progress on the camel cap , but I'm not ready to call a match yet. Buckaroo has already spotted the Kuwaiti flag near a building. There are a couple of racetracks in Kuwait; the closest I've found so far is the Al-Atraf camel racing club, between the city of Jahra and the Ali Al Selem air base (kmz attached). About the saddle: that might be a robot jockey with a gps antenna sticking out the front. Most robot jockeys are larger (see the photo here), but I've found photos of smaller ones (photo on the right here). On the other hand, it might be just a fancy saddle (the parent site of this page will tell you anything you ever wanted to know about camels  :lol:). But I doubt it: fancy saddles mean extra weight.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Kuwait Leg
« Reply #760 on: October 15, 2006, 02:25:06 AM »
thats right banzai ..thank you !

also adding these pics , which I think banzai speculated that they might tie in with the camel racing :

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #761 on: October 15, 2006, 03:19:53 AM »
I'll vote for Morocco--the fake chariot race in particular. I know it's not much to go on, but the background terrain looks similar to this shot of Atlas Studios in the distance (source page).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #762 on: October 15, 2006, 10:33:10 AM »
Oh I think your right Slowhatch ! I'm moving these posts to spoilers for now :yaya:

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #763 on: October 16, 2006, 08:36:02 AM »
With Kuwait next, this means we have one less episode than we thought in this stage in the race. I'm throwing Belarus back into the route spec for now -- those Finnish spoilers have been trustworthy to this point.

EP1: Seattle, WA (USA) to Beijing, China
EP2: Beijing, China to Gachuurt, Mongolia
EP3: Gachuurt, Mongolia to Hanoi, Vietnam
EP4: Hanoi, Vietnam to Halong Bay, Vietnam
EP5: Halong Bay, Vietnam to Chennai, India (JUNE 6-7)

EP6: Chennai, India to Kuwait City, Kuwait (JUNE 8-9 - spotted in Kuwait on AM of JUNE 9)
EP7: Kuwait City, Kuwait to Grand Baie, Mauritius (JUNE 11-12 - spotted in Mauritius on AM of JUNE 12)
EP8: Grand Baie, Mauritius to Madagascar (June 13-14?)
EP9: Madagascar to Lohja, Finland (JUNE 15-16 - spotted in Finland on JUNE 16)
EP10: Lohja, Finland to Belarus (June 17-18?)
EP11: Belarus to Ourzazate, Morocco (June 19-20?)
EP12a: Ourzazate, Morocco to Barcelona, Spain (JUNE 21-22 - production schedule gives these dates)
EP12b: Barcelona, Spain to Paris, France to New York, NY (USA) (JUNE 23-24)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #764 on: October 16, 2006, 08:45:39 AM »
With Kuwait next, this means we have one less episode than we thought in this stage in the race. I'm throwing Belarus back into the route spec for now -- those Finnish spoilers have been trustworthy to this point.

EP1: Seattle, WA (USA) to Beijing, China
EP2: Beijing, China to Gachuurt, Mongolia
EP3: Gachuurt, Mongolia to Hanoi, Vietnam
EP4: Hanoi, Vietnam to Halong Bay, Vietnam
EP5: Halong Bay, Vietnam to Chennai, India (JUNE 6-7)

EP6: Chennai, India to Kuwait City, Kuwait (JUNE 8-9 - spotted in Kuwait on AM of JUNE 9)
EP7: Kuwait City, Kuwait to Grand Baie, Mauritius (JUNE 11-12 - spotted in Mauritius on AM of JUNE 12)
EP8: Grand Baie, Mauritius to Madagascar (June 13-14?)
EP9: Madagascar to Lohja, Finland (JUNE 15-16 - spotted in Finland on JUNE 16)
EP10: Lohja, Finland to Belarus (June 17-18?)
EP11: Belarus to Ourzazate, Morocco (June 19-20?)
EP12a: Ourzazate, Morocco to Barcelona, Spain (JUNE 21-22 - production schedule gives these dates)

with the new NEL rules do you think we have the 4 NEL'S again?

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #765 on: October 16, 2006, 08:49:06 AM »
Did Phil say 3 NEL's in the first episode? I can't remember if he said that this season or not...  ???

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #766 on: October 16, 2006, 09:06:20 AM »
Did Phil say 3 NEL's in the first episode? I can't remember if he said that this season or not...  ???

let me check ill brb

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #767 on: October 16, 2006, 09:11:23 AM »

"8 of these pitstops are elimination" 

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #768 on: October 16, 2006, 09:21:30 AM »
I think we just have 3 NEL's still then -- that is, if we have a TBC somewhere too -- for example, something like this (the placement of NEL's is pure spec):

EP1: Seattle, WA (USA) to Beijing, China - ELIM
EP2: Beijing, China to Gachuurt, Mongolia - ELIM
EP3: Gachuurt, Mongolia to Hanoi, Vietnam - ELIM
EP4: Hanoi, Vietnam to Halong Bay, Vietnam - ELIM
EP5: Halong Bay, Vietnam to Chennai, India (JUNE 6-7) - NEL #1
EP6: Chennai, India to Kuwait City, Kuwait (JUNE 8-9) - ELIM
EP7: Kuwait City, Kuwait to Grand Baie, Mauritius (JUNE 11-12) - ELIM
EP8: Grand Baie, Mauritius to Madagascar (June 13-14?) - NEL #2
EP9: Madagascar to Lohja, Finland (JUNE 15-16) - TBC
EP10: Lohja, Finland to Belarus (June 17-18?) - ELIM
EP11: Belarus to Ourzazate, Morocco (June 19-20?) - NEL #3
EP12a: Ourzazate, Morocco to Barcelona, Spain (JUNE 21-22) - ELIM

This also doesn't count Bilal & Saeed's elimination as a "pit stop" elimination. Another interesting thing about this new NEL twist is that it makes an NEL in the middle of the finale pointless, so we won't have one there.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 09:30:57 AM by mwooden »

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #769 on: October 16, 2006, 09:26:51 AM »
I think we just have 3 NEL's still then -- that is, if we have a TBC somewhere too -- for example, something like this (the placement of NEL's is pure spec):

EP1: Seattle, WA (USA) to Beijing, China - ELIM
EP2: Beijing, China to Gachuurt, Mongolia - ELIM
EP3: Gachuurt, Mongolia to Hanoi, Vietnam - ELIM
EP4: Hanoi, Vietnam to Halong Bay, Vietnam - ELIM
EP5: Halong Bay, Vietnam to Chennai, India (JUNE 6-7) - NEL #1
EP6: Chennai, India to Kuwait City, Kuwait (JUNE 8-9) - ELIM
EP7: Kuwait City, Kuwait to Grand Baie, Mauritius (JUNE 11-12) - ELIM
EP8: Grand Baie, Mauritius to Madagascar (June 13-14?) - NEL #2
EP9: Madagascar to Lohja, Finland (JUNE 15-16 - spotted in Finland on JUNE 16) - TBC
EP10: Lohja, Finland to Belarus (June 17-18?) - ELIM
EP11: Belarus to Ourzazate, Morocco (June 19-20?) - NEL #3
EP12a: Ourzazate, Morocco to Barcelona, Spain (JUNE 21-22) - ELIM

This also doesn't count Bilal & Saeed's elimination as a "pit stop" elimination. Another interesting thing about this new NEL twist is that it makes an NEL in the middle of the finale pointless, so we won't have one there.

for some odd reason i think there is no tbc but a 4th nel. the tbc doesnt make scense anymore with the new penalty

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #770 on: October 16, 2006, 05:18:51 PM »
Since the Mauritius leg is coming up ..some thoughts

See this is where Izabela confuses me and makes me  :groan: , she doesn't mention the male/male team here so did she just confuse Mary & David with one of the Chos and maybe there were 6 teams? :

Izabela
We just got back from a holiday in Mauritius and witnessed a detour for TAR on the beach right next to our hotel around 10-11am.
The location was Merville Beach Hotel which is in the North of the island.
We counted 5 couples come and go within about an hour. The detour involved a paddle on a kayak. They went quite far out hence not sure what they did out at sea.
We have some camcorder footage although I don't have it on my PC yet. We were told off by one of the crew for taking it but I think he was just bignoting himself.
Anyway an interesting experience seeing the couples ham it up when supporting each other (or are they really that enthusiastic!?) and all the crew required to film it.
There weren't too many spectators and a majority I don't think knew what the show was
 Mauritius was a great holiday BTW. It has a lot of resort hotels - generally getting mostly Europeans in - particularly French and English.
Anyway the couples we saw were a youngish all-girl team (winning), 2nd was another young couple (a guy and girl), there was the token black couple, an asian looking couple, and a geeky looking couple.
The black woman who did the kayaking was absolutely exhausted after the kayak ride and fell on her butt after getting out of it.
I should clarify the above point. She really look p*ssed off and the pair of them weren't in much of a hurry - but we noticed that couples were held up for a couple of minutes and given water before running off to continue the race.
But its all go go go - saw a cameraman take a pee in the sea when he had precious seconds to spare - just thru the camera to someone to hold and went in fully clothed up to his waist keeping his arms in the air so they wouldn't get wet.

Helicopter overhead - it was a really busy hour or so, then they dug up the clue box and left

Over at sucks Izabela post's :

Here goes:
Team 1 : f/f as per video
Team 2: m/f as per video and looks like same as kuwait carpark to me
Team 3: m/m i am 80% sure it was same guy as "audition" tape
Team 4: m/f asian male and geeky female but not 100% sure as they were not sitting together and by geeky i mean she reminded me of lori in her stance/appearance and not playing up the the cameras as the first 3 teams. She sat on the sun bed under a tree and just waited quietly on spoke to the black female for a short time.
Team 5: f/f black - personally it looked like they did not want to be there in terms of all the other teams looking so competitive.

Actually we were surprised how little security they did have however judging by everone else watching around us they had no idea what was going on bar 1 couple.
The roadblock happened basically next to Merville Beach Hotel which is known as one of the oldest hotels on the island. It is over an hour's drive from the airport.
We were fairly sure the pitstop was after this roadblock and there are several resort style hotels near by they could have gone to. However they arrived in cars so its possible they could have driven anywhere after that.
About halfway between the airport and Merville is the capital, Port Louis. Good locations here for clues/tasks etc would be Le Caudan waterfront and the markets which are close to each other.

and then

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway...Iza...about the Asian M/F team, the M/M team, and the African-American F/F team...how far behind the caucasian F/F and M/F teams were they?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget only the male is asian in that team and the female is what I call my token "Lori".
I would give them a good 20 mins after the 3rd team which was the young m/m team.
The young m/m team arrived 10-15 mins after the leading couples. This 3rd team seemed to catch up some time with this roadblock but still left 3rd.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 05:27:50 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #771 on: October 17, 2006, 01:01:54 PM »
Don't forget only the male is asian in that team and the female is what I call my token "Lori".

I can see from a distance thinking with the long hair geeky female, but how could they not tell he was Asian?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #772 on: October 17, 2006, 01:04:30 PM »
 :lol:

eta: Mary

« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 01:13:43 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #773 on: October 17, 2006, 02:26:31 PM »
My tv guide hardcopy 10-23 to 10-29 has a little blurb about Peter :
Watercooler What we're talking about..
The amazing race biggest loser
We cheered for Sarah as she scaled the scary cliff with her atificial leg .Her boyfriend ?He sat back slurping a drink ( and later in the episode berated her ). Nice team work buddy! [ picture of Peter sipping his drink , Halong bay ]

Reality
Amazing Race 10
Several of this seasons contenders look like they can go the distance,but who knows if leg 7 of the race will be lucky (i.e. ,a non-elimination ) for the tardiest team of the night .( This show contains the info you'll need to crack one of the challenges on Gold Rush)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #774 on: October 22, 2006, 11:02:59 PM »
New or no?