Author Topic: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers  (Read 479819 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers
« Reply #275 on: June 24, 2006, 07:51:30 PM »
The way this season has been spoiled I wouldn't be surprised if we know who the final 3 teams as well as the winners are very soon or after the offcial cast release ? I just told me sister the final 5 teams and shes mad  :lol: ! She said shes not even going to watch because I ruined it for her " what fun is that ?"

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #276 on: June 25, 2006, 11:08:39 AM »
The Big Apple as final destination?  Been there, done that, have the tee shirt.

More likely, me thinks, a decoy team.  Have had them before in NYC, I do believe.

Anyway, what are the interntional flights arriving in Newark in the morning?  Most international flights arrive in the afternoon at JFK. But if we can find international flights at EUR, perhaps we can guess from where they might be arriving.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #277 on: June 25, 2006, 11:45:53 AM »
Signal
the world is waiting
writes ,

Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:10 am

Here's some pics in a train from Tampere to Turku :)
http://viltsu.net/gallery/v/Yhteiset/Matkat/Turku2006/
I heard from a reliable source that some woman had talked with one couple in the train and the couple said that they had flown from Madagascar to Helsinki and from Helsinki to Tampere and Ylöjärvi and then they had to travel with a train to Turku where they must find the cars and drive to quarry mines in Lohja. What happened after that is unknown.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 09:07:28 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #278 on: June 25, 2006, 11:57:06 AM »
Heres the Tytyri mine and the Tytyri limestone mine

Tytyri mine museum, Lohja. Mining has been a source of livelihood in Lohja since the 16 th century, when Gustavus Vasa, King of Sweden and Finland gave his permission to start the first iron mine in this country. Limestone was first excavated in 1897 and industrial mining began in 1911. It became partly subterranean in 1947 when great blocks were droped from the surface quarry to a crushing plant, 110 metres deeper. In 1956 all mining was under the ground. Today the miners work at 350 metres. The network of tunnels crisscrossning under the lake and the town is over 60 kilometres long. A museum demonstrating the work in Tytyri mine was opened on a level 110 metres below the surface, in May 1988. For further information call Lohja Tourist Information, telephone, 019-3691 309 or Lohja Museum telephone, 019-3694 203

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #279 on: June 25, 2006, 12:00:03 PM »

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #280 on: June 25, 2006, 03:15:34 PM »
*yawn*  ...back to Spain for a moment....   FWIW, Colonia Guell is located about 5 miles from Barcelona's El Prat Airport, and nearly 7.5 miles from the center of town.   (see attached GE .kmz file)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #281 on: June 25, 2006, 03:43:22 PM »
Thay are the same.  no?
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #282 on: June 25, 2006, 04:14:45 PM »
heard from a reliable source that some woman had talked with one couple in the train and the couple said that they had flown from Madagascar to Helsinki and from Helsinki to Tampere and Ylöjärvi and then they had to travel with a train to Turku where they must find the cars and drive to quarry mines in Lohja. What happened after that is unknown.

Quite a circular route, but it gets them to a pitstop close enough to Helsinki for a quick exit.   :-\

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #283 on: June 25, 2006, 05:35:23 PM »
Thanks for the maps Boingo  :hrt: . Chateau , who is that ?

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #284 on: June 25, 2006, 05:59:05 PM »
It's from your link.  The team(s) spotted on the train in Finland.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 06:46:56 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #286 on: June 25, 2006, 07:08:59 PM »
Blog link :) again no luck with translating it .

http://viltsu.net/

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: June 25, 2006, 07:50:55 PM »
Here is an online Finnish-English translator, but I wouldn't recommend it. Here's the blog and this is the result. Apparently, Satan and female body parts have something to do with it.

Offline Signal

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • TeeVee
« Reply #288 on: June 25, 2006, 08:06:30 PM »
It's impossible to find an online translation program that could translate Finnish correctly   ;D
So let me do it. The part about Amazing Race:

"Menomatkasta muodostui jo jännä, kun Tampereelta junan (pikajuna 920) kyytiin hyppäsi isohko porukka,
rinkkoja kantavia ihmisiä sekä joukko kuvaajia ja äänittäjiä.
Matkan alettua ja edetessä kävi sitten ilmi, että kyseessä olikin Amazing Race -sarjan tulevan tuotantokauden osanottajat sekä tiestysti kuvaajat/yms.
Kyseessä siis sarjan 10:s kausi, joka tulee USA:ssa ulos syksyllä, Suomessa ehkäpä ensivuoden puolella. Gallerista löytyy muutama kuva.
Turkuun päästyämme pääsimme ihmettelemään kun kilpailijat hyppäsivät rautatieaseman edestä vuorka-autojen kyytiin ja suuntasivat kulkunsa kaupungille,
kuvaajien ja helikopterin saattelemina.
"

and here in english

"On the way there it was exciting when a group of people with camera and sound crews came aboard from Tampere (express train 920) carrying backpacks.
After the journey beginned I found out that they were The Amazing Race's upcoming season's participants and of course camera crews etc.
It will be the the series 10th season that will be aired in the US in the fall, in Finland maybe next year. In the gallery you can find some pics.
When arriving to Turku we got the chance to see the participants jumping to rental cars in front of the train station and then headed to the city with cameramen
and helicopter following them.
"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #289 on: June 25, 2006, 08:08:44 PM »
Oh Boy ! Thank you Signal and welcome to the forum  :hearts: !

Slowhatch as always  :jam: 
Apparently, Satan and female body parts have something to do with it.
:lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #290 on: June 25, 2006, 08:14:45 PM »
Can you help us with this one Signal ? :yaya:

Tällä hetkellä Amazing Race 10 -kauden kuvaukset ovat käynnissä ympäri maailmaa, ja siihen saattaa liittyä eräs spoileri, joka saattaa kiinnostaa monia. Tieto ei siis spoilaa mitenkään lopputuloksia, vaan lähinnä paikkoja, missä kilpailijat ovat käyneet.

Spoilaa
Useiden nettisivujen mukaan kyseistä kautta on 16.6. kuvattu Helsingissä ja Turussa. Joidenkin lähteiden mukaan kilpailijat kävivät Helsingin Olympiastadionilla, mutta ilmeisesti kilpailijat ovat käyneet myös Turussa. Tämä ei tosin ole vielä mitään faktaa, joten todennäköisesti asiaa joudutaan odottamaan aina syksyyn asti, jolloin Amerikassa näytetään sarjan kymmenes tuotantokausi. Spoilereiden mukaan kilpailijat ovat käyneet myös mm. Mongoliassa, Mauritiuksella ja Kuwaitissa, ja tämä tieto on lähes täysin varmaa. Kaudella 10 poikkeuksellisesti kierretään maapalloa länteen päin, aikaisemminhan se on ollut toisin

http://www.vuotis.net/viewtopic.php?t=12619&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

Offline TAR8Vet

• ' Amazing Racer '
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #291 on: June 25, 2006, 08:23:11 PM »
maybe Wally will recognize the crews ?? I'll see if I can get him in here .

I recognize crew in the first picture -  the others look a little familiar but I don't specifically remember them (it could just be the old age setting in on my memory though).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #292 on: June 25, 2006, 08:29:28 PM »
Your the BEST Wally  ! Thank you so much  :kuss:
Now I was sent a tip back in May
Tyler Dank and James Branaman
contestant names for TAR10 , and thought it was a joke and still might be ?

MarleeRojas recognized some of the teams from Signals link ~

All Male team!
Hey...I know who the all male team is...not personally but I remember randomly looking at their myspace pages since they are friends with Aras Baskauskas and his brother (Aras winner of Survivor) and Erika Landin (who probably casted them, because she casted Aras).

Anyway here is a group pic...

In the red circle is Aras...blue are the two guys...one on the left is Tyler, and one of the right is James.

I recognized them because of the pictures from the Finland train! One was standing and talking to the crew guy in the blue tank top (Tyler) and the other was with the blonde chick from the blondie team (James).

here are their myspaces..I know it says they logged on today but the race may be over now, or maybe during a pitstop.

http://www.myspace.com/jeber (James)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2406453
(Tyler)

These are them 100%...look at the Finland pics...and look at these ones.

(From Signal link )
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 10:19:06 AM by puddin »

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: June 25, 2006, 08:36:49 PM »
I heard from a reliable source that some woman had talked with one couple in the train and the couple said that they had flown from Madagascar to Helsinki ...
There are many flights MRU-HEL that have nothing to do with Antananarivo (most connecting through France or Germany), so maybe Madagascar is a stop and not just a connection.

Offline Signal

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • TeeVee
« Reply #294 on: June 25, 2006, 08:40:58 PM »
Can you help us with this one Signal ? :yaya:

Tällä hetkellä Amazing Race 10 -kauden kuvaukset ovat käynnissä ympäri maailmaa, ja siihen saattaa liittyä eräs spoileri, joka saattaa kiinnostaa monia. Tieto ei siis spoilaa mitenkään lopputuloksia, vaan lähinnä paikkoja, missä kilpailijat ovat käyneet.

Spoilaa
Useiden nettisivujen mukaan kyseistä kautta on 16.6. kuvattu Helsingissä ja Turussa. Joidenkin lähteiden mukaan kilpailijat kävivät Helsingin Olympiastadionilla, mutta ilmeisesti kilpailijat ovat käyneet myös Turussa. Tämä ei tosin ole vielä mitään faktaa, joten todennäköisesti asiaa joudutaan odottamaan aina syksyyn asti, jolloin Amerikassa näytetään sarjan kymmenes tuotantokausi. Spoilereiden mukaan kilpailijat ovat käyneet myös mm. Mongoliassa, Mauritiuksella ja Kuwaitissa, ja tämä tieto on lähes täysin varmaa. Kaudella 10 poikkeuksellisesti kierretään maapalloa länteen päin, aikaisemminhan se on ollut toisin

http://www.vuotis.net/viewtopic.php?t=12619&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

Sure I can  :js:

"At this moment, they are filming the 10th season of The Amazing Race around world, and
we might have a spoiler that could delight some people. This will not spoil the end in any way, only the places where the contestants have visited.

Spoiler
According to several websites the 10th season has been filmed in Helsinki and Turku july 16th.
Some sources say that the contestants visited Helsinki Olympic Stadium,
but apparently they have also visited Turku. This is not a 100% fact, so I guess we have to wait
until the fall to know when the season will be aired in the US.
According to spoilers the have visited for example Mongolia, Mauritius and Kuwait, and that is almost certain.
In the 10th season they will travel towards west, previously in the east
"

I could add here myself that the I've read and heard about people seeing the contestants climbing in the Olympic Stadium's tower in Helsinki, and Phil was spotted in a park/restaurant in Helsinki, wich could also be true. Was he on the job or just having a drink is unknown  :lol:
Those are all rumours of course until proven a fact :D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #295 on: June 25, 2006, 08:49:47 PM »
Your a good detective Signal ! Thanks so very much  :hearts:

(edited because I'm so excited I cannot spell )
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 09:20:04 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #296 on: June 25, 2006, 09:24:29 PM »
I feel so evil

Tyler

James

and

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: June 25, 2006, 09:39:32 PM »
Here's the stadium tower (72m). Kmz attached.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #298 on: June 25, 2006, 10:07:17 PM »
Phil was spotted in a park/restaurant in Helsinki, wich could also be true. Was he on the job or just having a drink is unknown

Just so happens there is a famous restaurant near Olympic Stadium (next to Opeara House) and in/near a park.  Perhaps Phil was having a coffee at Restaurant Töölönranta.   :-\   hey, it could happen    ;D  (see .kmz file attached)

Offline Signal

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • TeeVee
« Reply #299 on: June 25, 2006, 10:20:46 PM »
Your a good detective Signal ! Thanks so very much  :hearts:

(edited because I'm so excited I cannot spell )

Again no problem!

I read this from another forum, it's a reply to a post saying that the teams were seen at the Helsinki-Vantaa airport june 16th:

"Jep, myös Tampereella olivat viikko sitten perjantaina. Tai itse asiassa Ylöjärvellä, sattumalta täällä pari sataa metriä omasta kotitalostani. Itse kuulin asiasta taksikuski-tädiltäni, joka kyyditsi yhden parin rautatieasemalta Ylöjärvelle ja takaisin. Sitten niillä ilmeisesti oli kiire Turun junaan.
Tätiparka oli ollut aluksi hiukan pihalla kun kyytiin hyppää ohi jonon pari tummaihoista jenkkiä ja etupenkille äijä hermeettisen kokoisen kameran kanssa"

it says:

"Yes, they were also in Tampere week ago friday (june 16th), or actually Ylöjärvi, close to my home. I heard about it from my aunt who drives a taxi, and she had taken one couple from Tampere train station to Ylöjärvi and back. They were hurrying to catch the train to Turku. My aunt was first a bit shocked when few dark skinned americans passed others in the queue and jumped to the car with a man sitting on the front seat who had a  huge camera"

There was another sighting at the Helsinki train station june 16th. A "chinese" looking couple was seen running in the station with a camera man, and they had two other couples following them.