Author Topic: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers  (Read 480599 times)

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Spoiler's for TAR10
« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2006, 05:21:39 AM »
That does look promising, Puddin -- guess we'll find out!
ETA: If someone could get a decent vidcap from their audition tape at about 2:33 where the yeloow shirt guy is jumping into the truck, I think the shoes match the guy in the Kuwait pics -- white soles, then alternating blue/white/blue.

Here are some Turku pics, just for fun. The castle looks like a pitstop possibility...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 07:26:02 AM by mwooden »

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2006, 06:38:13 AM »
As long as we're waiting for the next reliable info to come along, here's some spec about the leg after Mauritius -- looking at the dates (June 11/12 in Mauritius & June 16/17 in Finland), there's probably a leg in between. Presuming they leave on June 13 from Mauritius, here are Tuesday departures:

http://mauritius-airport.intnet.mu/schedules/sched_en/dsft.htm

If they have a longer pitstop and leave June 14, here are Wednesday departures:

http://mauritius-airport.intnet.mu/schedules/sched_en/dsfw.htm

Given the current trajectory of the route (and bypassing countries visited last season by TAR), here are some more likely destinations: South Africa, England, France, Madagascar, Kenya, or one of the surrounding islands (like Reunion or Rodrigues). The options from Mauritius are pretty limited, with Johannesburg, London, and Paris offering the only connections to other destinations either within Africa or Europe. If they headed to another island, Madagascar or Kenya, these would likely be destinations in and of themselves. Just spouting while we wait...  B:)

msbuni

« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2006, 09:20:41 AM »

I was just lurking on another site that Izabela is posting on......looks as if we might have more goodies soon!   :jumpy:  :jumpy:  She is also posting on Sucks.... ???  Why can't she find us!!

Re: The Amazing Race 10 Sightings & Locations
« Reply #69 on: Jun 20th, 2006, 10:40am »    Quote Quote Modify Modify
Thanks
I have heaps more but I can't seem to see the black f/f team. 
Will try and edit more tomorrow.
Watching it all again is so exciting

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2006, 09:34:34 AM »

I was just lurking on another site that Izabela is posting on......looks as if we might have more goodies soon!   :jumpy:  :jumpy:  She is also posting on Sucks.... ???  Why can't she find us!!

Re: The Amazing Race 10 Sightings & Locations
« Reply #69 on: Jun 20th, 2006, 10:40am »    Quote Quote Modify Modify
Thanks
I have heaps more but I can't seem to see the black f/f team. 
Will try and edit more tomorrow.

I was reading up on Izabela's posts on both sites yesterday. Her lastest one (thanks to Sucks) is interesting as she mentions the audtion tape guys Puddin found.  :jumpy: Awesome job puddin!!! You deserve a prize!

"Hi everyone

I dont know if I should be talking on two forums but how else can I answer your question?

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is for Izabela, when you mentioned the 5 teams you said one was a geeky couple. Could you please expand on their description? Have you seen them on the k the kuwaiti pictures?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here goes:
Team 1 : f/f as per video
Team 2: m/f as per video and looks like same as kuwait carpark to me
Team 3: m/m i am 80% sure it was same guy as "audition" tape
Team 4: m/f asian male and geeky female but not 100% sure as they were not sitting together and by geeky i mean she reminded me of lori in her stance/appearance and not playing up the the cameras as the first 3 teams. She sat on the sun bed under a tree and just waited quietly on spoke to the black female for a short time.
Team 5: f/f black - personally it looked like they did not want to be there in terms of all the other teams looking so competitive.

And to chaperone

Quote:
Theory: Could the video spoiler be a staged fake "leg" intentionally out in the open to mislead the spoiling community. Possible? Or too conspiracy theory-ish? We've heard of fake legs being run intentionally to mislead, right?

I am going to cry myself to sleep for a year if this leg was fake. However, if it was it was a hell of a performance. If you could see the whole video they all would be up for oscars lol.

Actually we were surprised how little security they did have however judging by everone else watching around us they had no idea what was going on bar 1 couple.

The roadblock happened basically next to Merville Beach Hotel which is known as one of the oldest hotels on the island. It is over an hour's drive from the airport.

We were fairly sure the pitstop was after this roadblock and there are several resort style hotels near by they could have gone to. However they arrived in cars so its possible they could have driven anywhere after that.

About halfway between the airport and Merville is the capital, Port Louis. Good locations here for clues/tasks etc would be Le Caudan waterfront and the markets which are close to each other.

Watching it all again is so exciting"
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 09:50:32 AM by supsandalee »

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #204 on: June 21, 2006, 09:49:51 AM »
If the picture of the family next to the cluebox was taken in the morning then the location is somewhere in the northwest quadrant of the island.  This comes from the shadows in font of them and ocean to their right.  Probably Grand Bay.

I think Chateau deserves a prize too!  :gman:

The roadblock happened basically next to Merville Beach Hotel which is known as one of the oldest hotels on the island.

"The Merville Beach Hotel is a luxury hotel complex comprising a mixture of hotel rooms and luxury cottages that is situated on the northern tip of the island near Grand Bay and an hours drive from the International Airport. "

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2006, 10:03:26 AM »
look how long it took banrebeans and FrostieJ to find us  :lol: . Ok let me put my :sera: to work .
Nice work Chateau & mwooden and of course Sups   :jumpy:

done  :angel: ( keeps fingers crossed )
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 10:07:18 AM by puddin »

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2006, 10:06:58 AM »
look how long it took banrebeans and FrostieJ to find us  :lol: . Ok let me put my :sera: to work .
Nice work Chateau & mwooden  :jumpy:

I know who FrostieJ is but who is banrebeans? I was sooooo slow in catching Big Papi!!! :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #207 on: June 21, 2006, 10:08:11 AM »
Tammy Gaghan = banredbeans :hearts:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: June 21, 2006, 10:10:14 AM »
Tammy Gaghan = banredbeans :hearts:

Very funny nickname!!  :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #209 on: June 21, 2006, 10:11:52 AM »
See I figured ya all didn't know it was her and I wasn't sure if I should say so ? So when you see her be sure to show Tammy some LUV  :hearts:

ets: Tammy is  known as sunnydaysahead @ sucks  :lol:

msbuni

« Reply #210 on: June 21, 2006, 10:19:38 AM »

I am sure the Tammy finds this site alot more enjoyable  :hearts:  since she has a few bashers over at the other site.....  :hearts:  :hearts:  for Tammy!! 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #211 on: June 21, 2006, 10:21:06 AM »
more about the Finland spoiler ~
Tarballs
More info about the Finland spoiler: Some teams and camera crews were spotted at Turku's railway station at 5:20 pm last friday. Teams drove off towards east with Mercedeses. I'll try to get some info about how many teams were seen, or what they looked like. 

Offline charlierose

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #212 on: June 21, 2006, 10:27:51 AM »
And who was Big Papi? I still do not know!!!!!!   :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #213 on: June 21, 2006, 10:29:43 AM »
 :cheer: Eric's father as in Eric & Jeremy !

Offline charlierose

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #214 on: June 21, 2006, 10:32:21 AM »
Great news. I knew he was someones father (Erick, Jeremy, Tyler or BJ) I just did not know who.

Thanks Puddin.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #215 on: June 21, 2006, 11:54:12 AM »
Thanks Sups.

Okay, here it is.  Merville Beach Hotel.  I was off by 1.9 miles.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #216 on: June 21, 2006, 12:17:45 PM »
There was a train from Helsinki to Turku arriving at 5:00 pm according to Die Bahn.

Is that perfect or what !
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 12:22:54 PM by Chateau d If »
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #217 on: June 21, 2006, 12:35:26 PM »
This race is going to such low profile places that I 'm betting that they do Estonia between Mauritius and Finland.

It will be a ferry from Tallin to Helsinki.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #218 on: June 21, 2006, 02:03:19 PM »
Your amazing Chateau  :jumpy: !!

Now I bring you this from RTVW ( blame it on the Barcelona  :angel: )

letsgoracin

06-21-06, 11:20 AM (EST)

I can tell you that today and tomorrow the teams will be in Barcelona at some type of art museum or something doing something to do with a very large amount of tomatoes. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #219 on: June 21, 2006, 02:40:37 PM »
Barcelona Museums
Photo Tour

Tomatoes?   :lol3:
Although the Tomato Festival in Bunol, Valencia has no religious connections and was only started in 1945 this festival along with the Pamplona Bull Run is one of Spains most famous and well known festival.
The Festival La Tomatina is one huge tomato fight and each year around 30,000 people turn up to take part.
The festival starts early in the morning when everyone turns up and dines on a breakfast of Chorizo and Rose wine.
By 11am in the morning everyones inhibitions are loosened and five huge tomato filled rockets are sent into the skies above the town.
From this point it is every man, woman and child for themselves as the event turns into a tomato slinging war. Everyone is supposed to adhere to a small number of rules: You must squash the tomato before throwing it and you are not allowed to throw anything other than tomatoes.
Each year the Tomatoes throwing Festival last fro around two hours and in total some 125,000 kilos of tomatoes are squashed and thrown.
The festival also brings out a good community spirit where everyone involves helps out with the cleaning up and hosing down.
You can easily get to Bunol by flying into Valencia Airport. If you are flying to Valencia from the UK then you can find well priced flights and deals through Easyjet.
La Tomatina Festival, The Tomato throwing Festival, is held on the last Saturday of August every year and has been a regular event since 1945.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: June 21, 2006, 02:48:28 PM »
RoadBlock: "Who likes to see red? " a roadblock is a task only 1 member can preform, in this roadblock one person has to smash tomato's enough to fill a 32oz glass of tomato juice. when the task is complete they will have to drink the juice in order to recive there next clue".

nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they not as evil as i would be  :angel:

or are they?  :lol:

i do have a good imagination  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #221 on: June 21, 2006, 02:58:03 PM »
 :lol: lol Kogs ! Honest  it was the first thing I googled , I'm trying to catch up on chores inbetween while looking for filming permits .

let me stick some sites here and get them off my desk top , no luck with the links ..yet
Film NewZeland
Mountain Film Unit / NZ
Film Queenstown
Ah, Mister Peyron /Sweden

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #222 on: June 21, 2006, 02:58:39 PM »
That Barcelona tipster should hit the airports -- next stop could be End City. This would have them getting back in about 4 weeks, which was the run time for TAR9.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2006, 03:01:23 PM »
That Barcelona tipster should hit the airports -- next stop could be End City. This would have them getting back in about 4 weeks, which was the run time for TAR9.

my guess is a trip to canada or to san juan is in store before the final city

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #224 on: June 21, 2006, 03:17:11 PM »
Spain !

We went to a small town bullfightThe AlhambraThe Mesquite with its 800 columns.   

And, I hope they find the Tailless Monkeys of Gibraltar.