Author Topic: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers  (Read 483044 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers
« Reply #725 on: October 02, 2006, 11:07:31 AM »
Kuwaiti ( 6/9 ) 7 teams  spotted Dus/Kan ,Pet/Sarah ,Chos ,Lyn's ,Rob/Kim ,David /Mary ,James/Tyler

Mauritius ,Africa (6/12) 5 teams spotted Dus/Kan, Rob/Kim, Lyn's, Chos ,James/Tyler , Izabela said 6 canoes and speculated 1 team may have taken a Fast Forward.

we know they go to Madagascar , assumes around ( 6/13 ,14 ,15 ?)

Finland (6/16 ) Lyns , Chos , Dus/Kan ,James/Tyler (, assumes) Rob/Kim per Paris pictures , not sure if theres a 6th team?

How do we lose 2 teams from Kuwait to Mauritius ? could there be 6 teams in Mauritius and one team does take the Fast Forward as speculated by Izabela ? Do we have dates for Vietnam?

( info on page one of this thread )

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #726 on: October 02, 2006, 12:07:21 PM »
I was thinking the same thing, Puddin -- David/Mary & Peter/Sarah are no-shows in Mauritius. I am thinking FF. Don't think there's room for another leg in between Kuwait & Mauritius.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #727 on: October 02, 2006, 01:53:00 PM »
We really need a timeline mwooden , the June 2nd New Zealand spoiler is knocked out ( possably the other dates too ?) . Assumes the teams are in Vietnam on June 2nd . And now we know there are 2 legs in Vietnam for sure so ?
8 teams left .. has to be a non-elim in the next 2 episodes and or a TBC . Maybe 2 legs left before we get to Kuwait ?
Vietnam 6/ 2,3,4 ?
? New Zealand 6/5,6 ?
Kuwait 6/9 ( down to 7 teams Tom/Terry eliminated )

I'm just confused on the dates , maybe Neobie or Chateau can help us out .

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #728 on: October 02, 2006, 02:43:09 PM »
The teams started the Vietnam leg on June 1st, 2nd, or maybe even 3rd.  It all depends on if the pitstop was extended or not.

I don't have any information yet to pin the date.  That flight to Beijing goes out daily so no help there.

Something will come to the surface.  But what we have now definitely rules out the June 2nd New Zealand soiler.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #729 on: October 02, 2006, 05:29:47 PM »
Thanks Chateau . Kogs had a different date for his New Zealand spoiler ..I can't recall what he wote .I guess we wait untill his Holiday is over .

Online Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: October 02, 2006, 07:19:07 PM »
I couldn't find a decent datestamp. The ticket isn't close enough to read (it looks like Korean Air to me  ;D) and the Barbie taxi doesn't yield much, even taking the Vietnamese calendar into account.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: October 02, 2006, 09:01:55 PM »
Thanks Chateau . Kogs had a different date for his New Zealand spoiler ..I can't recall what he wote .I guess we wait untill his Holiday is over .

im eating food right now, ill get it for u in the morning and im also tired as hell from not eating and standing allmost all day

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #732 on: October 02, 2006, 10:04:41 PM »
Weather Underground has some info in Hanoi that  is consistent with the puddles in front of the Hanoi Hilton.  Light rain at 8:30 am.

That date was June 3rd.

Also it has a period of clear skies bounded by cloudy skies from 2:30 to 4:00.

If this is right then that would indicate that there was an Extended Pit Stop in Mongolia.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #733 on: October 02, 2006, 11:16:22 PM »
You rule Chateau !!  :jumpy:

eta: theres a nice clear picture at CBS

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #734 on: October 03, 2006, 12:00:24 AM »
Glad I could help!   :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #735 on: October 03, 2006, 12:13:25 AM »
Well it sure wipes out the New Zealand spoilers ..being as they spend at least June 4th in Vietnam .
Already scratched off the June 2nd spoiler [ Asian team ,  Air New Zealand flight from Queenstown to Auckland, June 2nd ]

then we have this posted on June 4th:
[Apparently the Amazing Race came to NZ last week and they went to Devonport and one team asked my friend's sister's friends [xD] for money instructions on how to use the ferry!  ]

and the blog one posted June 5th 2006 that might hold up:
[ Well hello hello hello!!! I'm afraid I dont have any photographs for all you Beth- blog-a-holics but I just have to tell you that I am having the most amazing time here in the wonderful South Island of New Zealand!
(conts..)
seen teams from the tv programme 'the amazing race' jump out of 4x4s and get their clues from a small box in a small town; been told off by the production team for trying to pose for a photo with a clue from said box in our hand ]

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #736 on: October 03, 2006, 07:11:18 AM »
Reviewing the info we have, here's my best shot at a new timeline, Puddin. It assumes the following:

***An NEL this week followed by a TBC. It could go the other way around, but it seems more dramatic to mug a team before a long leg (especially since teams are short on cash as it is) than to have a long leg followed by an anticlimactic NEL.

***A short leg in Vietnam this week. Since they're staying in the country, I'm guessing they'll start early AM (in the promo, it's still dark as they go thru Hanoi) and finish in the same day -- June 4.

***Holding onto NZ for now, since we have nothing more reliable to replace it with. That spoiler is just holding on by the skin of its teeth -- WendyWings' stuff about Devonport (north island) and the blogger's sighting on the south island don't match up.

***A FF in Mauritius (or the possibility of either Peter/Sarah or David/Mary lagging WAY behind, not spotted on the beach).

All that said, here ya go...  ;)

EP1: Seattle, WA (USA) to Beijing, China
EP2: Beijing, China to Gachuurt, Mongolia
EP3: Gachuurt, Mongolia to Hanoi, Vietnam

EP4: Hanoi, Vietnam to Halong Bay, Vietnam
DATES: June 4, 2006
EV: Halong Bay testimonials
TASKS: ROADBLOCK – climbing at Hon Yen Ngua, eating task at Hoto in Hanoi?
TEAMS: NEL? 8 left after episode

EP5: Halong Bay, Vietnam to New Zealand
DATES: June 5-6, 2006
EV: MissWendyWings at Sucks, blog entry: “told off” by production for looking in clue box
TASKS: Naval base, old war tunnels in Devonport?
TEAMS: TO BE CONTINUED?

EP6: New Zealand to ?????
DATES: June 7-8, 2006
EV: UNKNOWN
TASKS: UNKNOWN
TEAMS: 7 left after episode (Peter/Sarah, Erwin/Godwin, Dustin/Kandace, Lynn/Karlyn, Tyler/James, David/Mary, Rob/Kim – Tom/Terry ELIMINATED)

EP7: ????? to Kuwait City, Kuwait
DATES: June 9-10, 2006
EV: Teams spotted in airport, confirmed by CBS, clock tower, oil fires
TASKS: Drive to Kuwait Towers, camel racing, “insane oral challenge”
TEAMS: 7 teams spotted at airport (Peter/Sarah, Erwin/Godwin, Dustin/Kandace, Lynn/Karlyn, Tyler/James, Rob/Kim, David/Mary); 6 left at END of episode (either Peter/Sarah or David/Mary ELIMINATED)?

EP8: Kuwait City, Kuwait to Grand Baie, Mauritius
DATES: June 11-12, 2006
EV: Teams spotted on beach in AM of June 12
TASKS: Something involving kayaks near Merville Beach Hotel, Lashti statue, schooner match, FAST FORWARD (used by Peter/Sarah or David/Mary)?
TEAMS: 5 teams spotted at beach (Erwin/Godwin, Dustin/Kandace, Lynn/Karlyn, Tyler/James, Rob/Kim)

EP9: Grand Baie, Mauritius to Madagascar
DATES: June 13-14, 2006
EV: Told by one racer "couple" to a Finnish woman in the train, confirmed by CBS
TEAMS: NEL? 5 left at END of episode (Erwin/Godwin, Dustin/Kandace, Lynn/Karlyn, Tyler/James, Rob/Kim)

EP10: Madagascar to Lohja, Finland
DATES: June 15-17, 2006
EV: Told by one racer "couple" to a Finnish woman in the train, tank?
TASKS: Climbing tower at Helsingin Olympiastadionilla, not known how they travelled from Helsinki to Tampere (maybe with a train since teams with cameras spotted in the train station), proceed to Ylojarvi (to do obstacle course in swamp), and back to Tampere, train to Turku where cars waiting at the station, task at quarries in Lohja
TEAMS: 4 left at END of episode (Dustin/Kandace, Lynn/Karlyn, Tyler/James, Rob/Kim – Dustin/Kandace or Erwin/Godwin eliminated?)

EP11: Lohja, Finland to Ourzazate, Morocco
DATES: June 18-20, 2006
EV:  Atlas film studio, chariot racing
TEAMS: 3 teams left at END of episode (Tyler/James, Rob/Kim, Lynn/Karlyn – Erwin/Godwin or Dustin/Kandace eliminated?)

EP12a: Ourzazate, Morocco to Barcelona, Spain
DATES: June 21 (arriving around 8:35pm) – June 22, 2006 (ending in afternoon)
EV: Spotted/Race agenda revealed, Christopher Columbus statue
TASKS: Something involving tomatoes, something in Colonia Guell (art picture car?), something at Maremagnum
TEAMS: NEL? 3 teams left at END of hour (Tyler/James, Rob/Kim, Lynn/Karlyn)

EP12b: Barcelona, Spain to Paris, France to New York City, New York (USA)
DATES: June 23-24, 2006
EV: All remaining teams spotted at Eiffel Tower (Paris), Lynn/Karlyn spotted near Rockefeller Center (NYC)
TASKS: Climb Eiffel Tower (Paris), go to News Building (NYC) – something involving globe?
TEAMS: 3 teams race to finish (Tyler/James, Rob/Kim, Lynn/Karlyn)

Offline shmoo

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #737 on: October 03, 2006, 07:26:06 AM »
I think they may be stopping over in Melbourne, Australia. Some of my friends managed to get in the crowd when they were filiming. They were right around the corner from my uni!
I maybe wrong though, it could be for the next season. Though the timing of the filiming ( it was fairly late last year - October I think) seems right.
Thoughts?

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #738 on: October 03, 2006, 09:15:09 AM »
Just a quickie here.  From what we know about the teams seen in Kuwait, Mauritius and Finland, I do believe that we will have a NON ELIMINATION leg this week.  I know it is early for a NEL, but nothing else makes sense.  Still our bumbling boy friends, Tom and Jerry, will be the next to go this week or next.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #739 on: October 03, 2006, 09:29:22 AM »
Just a quickie here.  From what we know about the teams seen in Kuwait, Mauritius and Finland, I do believe that we will have a NON ELIMINATION leg this week.  I know it is early for a NEL, but nothing else makes sense.  Still our bumbling boy friends, Tom and Jerry, will be the next to go this week or next.

leg4 in tar6 was a nel and leg3 last season was a tbc fwiw

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #740 on: October 03, 2006, 10:04:37 AM »
Gman !!   :-* , good to see you sweetie !!
mwooden thank you , grreat speculation!! All I know is I can't wait to see the previews for the following week :D !!

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #741 on: October 03, 2006, 11:41:37 AM »
Didn't one of the magazines say that there would be a twist this coming episode? Would fit in well with a non-elimination leg.

Can't wait to see what they come up with...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #742 on: October 03, 2006, 01:28:39 PM »
Here Neobie TV Guide hard copy:
One blurb: 10/8
It's a safe bet that another surprising twist is coming around the bend as the remaining runners tackle their 4th challenge .
and another :
What in the world is next? Episode 4 shouldn't be a bore , if the shake-ups ( like that pre-pit elimination )we've already seen are any indication.

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #743 on: October 05, 2006, 08:40:28 AM »
Any word on when the next season starts filming? I read somewhere that filming was scheduled to start late 2006/early 2007, but this doesn't give a lot of time for a spring premeire -- last season's spring run started airing in February. Hmm...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #744 on: October 05, 2006, 09:30:42 AM »

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #745 on: October 05, 2006, 10:48:04 AM »
That's more what I was thinking, Puddin. That's when they started filming the spring season last year.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #746 on: October 05, 2006, 07:01:29 PM »
according to this article: http://www.macon.com/mld/macon/entertainment/15047877.htm

In Vietnam, the government insisted on viewing daily footage but didn't request any changes or cuts.

so I guess they're stuck there for a few days  ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #747 on: October 05, 2006, 08:37:52 PM »
duh wrong thread  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 12:12:27 AM by puddin »

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #748 on: October 05, 2006, 10:52:01 PM »
Any word on when the next season starts filming? I read somewhere that filming was scheduled to start late 2006/early 2007, but this doesn't give a lot of time for a spring premeire -- last season's spring run started airing in February. Hmm...

I expect to see all eleven teams on my flight from Washington to Amsterdam on Monday!! Camera at the ready, of course. (About time TAR began in the Nation's Capital)

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #749 on: October 05, 2006, 11:42:25 PM »
 :tup:  Banzai - Very cool "Frogger" avatar.....   ;)