Author Topic: Just thought of something  (Read 5994 times)

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
Just thought of something
« on: June 01, 2006, 09:25:37 PM »
SO here is what i'm thinking,
Regular BB is all strangers with no prior knowledge of anyone who is going to be in the house and don't personally know what kind of game HG's are going to play. This BB is starting as of now, anyone can get intouch with anyone and start to make alliances and plans for when they might enter the house,
double and triple promises before they even know if they are going to be in the house.
This could get really ugly for the 1st couple of weeks.
It kind of reminds me of Jason and Danielle's alliance and how no one had a clue because they never mentioned it.
So many possibilities

I'm more excited then ever
can't wait to see what Kaysar and WIll say on there live chat

Nuala

Re: Just thought of something
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 09:32:09 PM »
Yes, this season will be interesting.  Alliances.....LOL.  Oh yeah, that is when people form a bond right?  Danielle and Jason were the best ones  at doing this.  If Kaysar, Janie, and whoever from last season get voted in I could see everyone else against them.  Another divided house?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 10:48:30 PM »
Get your fingers ready Nuala ! There will be lots of whispering and secret chatting  :jumpy:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 01:26:45 AM »
Yes, this season will be interesting.  Alliances.....LOL.  Oh yeah, that is when people form a bond right?  Danielle and Jason were the best ones  at doing this.  If Kaysar, Janie, and whoever from last season get voted in I could see everyone else against them.  Another divided house?
Yep,  they were the best ones to form a bond.  Also, they were the best ones at hiding it & it took them to F3!!  I loved how they pulled it off.  Just too bad one of them couldn't have won instead of Lisa.  :waves:

Offline NikkiTees

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 10:11:26 AM »
I was so mad that Danielle didn't win.  They changed the game because of that.  The following season is when they started the sequester house. 

I can't wait to see how the alliances play out since so many people may already have alliances with their past housemates. 

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 11:06:12 AM »
I was so mad that Danielle didn't win.  They changed the game because of that.  The following season is when they started the sequester house.   

I don't get it, what does the sequester house have to do with Danielle losing the game?
I didn't watch the end of S3 because it got really dumb. I must admit BB2 has ruined the show for me, there was so many things going on in that season and Will was so awsome that no BB has came close to that kind of entertainment. ( for me anyway)
I always start the season in a positive way and look for ppl to like on the show and until BB6 noone did it for me.
Then i saw Kaysar and knew from day 1 he was going to rock
and when he started to form the '6' I was glued to the TV and computer

my fav moment in BB history was with a doubt the chess board veto,  that was so awsome!!!!
When the nerd herd finally seen the light  :lol:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 11:28:10 AM »
I never saw that season either so I would love to hear the story.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 11:47:04 PM »
I don't get it, what does the sequester house have to do with Danielle losing the game?
I don't get that either, Will4Pres. Could it mean that since the final evictees were sequestered, they could watch the show and know what was happening,,,then base their votes on what they saw??  ???

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 06:53:45 PM »
I really wish they would send only people in that did not have previous relationships.  When america gets their 6 the producers should do their best to pick 6 people with no alliances to them if they can.  Would make it better for everyone to have to form new alliances rather then have 3-4 people on their side at the start.  Would really hate if 3-4 got in from BB6 because the show will only focus on that clique and just make it BB6-part II
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 01:39:03 AM »
Point taken, chunkylover53 and I agree totally.  We want BB7 to be unique...not a rerun of BB6 or any other previous season. 

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 07:11:48 AM »
I don't get that either, Will4Pres. Could it mean that since the final evictees were sequestered, they could watch the show and know what was happening,,,then base their votes on what they saw??  ???

Regarding Danielle - one of the best players of the game. The evictees in the sequester house got to see all of her 'confessionals' when they were in the sequester house. Therefore they were able to see how she played the game and what see truly thought of them.

The final 2 was supposed to be Jason and Danielle but Lisa won and considered the underdog won against Danielle since all the evictees were pissed at Danielle - especially Roddy whom she called the devil since he was her major threat.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 07:14:15 AM »

Regarding Danielle - one of the best players of the game. The evictees in the sequester house got to see all of her 'confessionals' when they were in the sequester house. Therefore they were able to see how she played the game and what see truly thought of them.

The final 2 was supposed to be Jason and Danielle but Lisa won and considered the underdog won against Danielle since all the evictees were pissed at Danielle - especially Roddy whom she called the devil since he was her major threat.

Seems to me that the producers had a big influence in who won the game there. :-\
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 11:58:10 AM »
yeah Lisa played the under the radar game and then gave her allegence with Jason / Danielle to get to the final three.

When Eric as voted out she wasn't considered a threat so no one payed attention to her and that helped her out tremendously
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 06:35:55 PM »
There would be an unfair advantage if say Howie and Janie were shacked up making plans for the next few weeks.  Would it really surprise anyone if CBS had the 20 HG's put up somewhere?  Not sequestered from life but just to be sure that they could not get to each other.  They sequester after the show, why not before?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 06:39:47 PM by Honey »

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 06:50:40 PM »
This show has been know for a while.  I am sure some houseguest who guess they have a shot have been trying to contact others they think have a shot at getting in and starting partnerships.