Author Topic: UGLY confrontations seem to follow Jonathan Baker wherever he goes.  (Read 5024 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
CONTROVERSIAL 'RACER' CLASHES WITH REALITY-SHOW HOST JOE ROGAN

'FEAR' FIGHT
By DON KAPLAN

May 31, 2006 -- UGLY confrontations seem to follow Jonathan Baker wherever he goes.

This time Baker - the L.A. hothead who famously shoved his wife on national TV almost two years ago - appears to have gotten into a fist-fight with "Fear Factor" host Joe Rogan while filming the NBC guts 'n' gross-out reality show.

Baker says that during a grueling challenge involving live alligators, his wife, former Playboy Playmate Victoria Fuller, became frightened and upset. She was heckled by "Survivor" bad-boy Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton, who allegedly shouted obscenities and, according to Baker, Rogan joined in.

Baker claims he tried to remain silent, but after a few minutes, "I had to defend my wife."

He says he told Rogan, "Enough!" and that's when the host slugged him. Twice.

"Clearly, Joe has issues," says Baker.

"When you're on one of these shows, you sign a piece of paper that's supposed to protect you," he says. "I don't care if you're being thrown off the Empire State Building [as a stunt], you're supposed to be kept safe. At the end of the day, when we went on this show, we weren't protected from the host."

He says that during the filming of the reality-stars edition of "Fear Factor," producers warned him and other contestants to stay away from Rogan.

That didn't happen.

In a clip posted on both Baker's Web site and the official "Fear Factor" Web site to promote the June 6 (8 p.m./Ch. 4) telecast, the two are seen wrestling briefly before being pulled apart by another contestant.

Baker says that producers will probably edit the show to make it look like he started the fight.

"During our taping of 'Reality Stars Fear Factor,' there was an altercation between Jonathan Baker and Joe Rogan," "Fear Factor" executive producer Matt Kunitz said in a statement. "Our cameras documented the entire event, which will show our viewers that Mr. Baker has a false recollection of the incident.

"We encourage everyone to tune in and see for themselves."

Baker first drew attention to himself in December 2004, when he shoved Victoria in anger after losing a challenge on "The Amazing Race." He has since publicly apologized - and been defended by Victoria - attributing his behavior to a medical condition.

http://www.nypost.com/php/pfriendly/print.php?url=http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/66779.htm

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: UGLY confrontations seem to follow Jonathan Baker wherever he goes.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 02:56:39 PM »
What a dork. I want to see video on this now.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 08:16:34 AM »
What a jerk!!  Hope next time he goes too far and someone really kicks his a$$!! (:;)
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 07:07:27 PM »
Jusy a reminder !! ITS AWWWNNNNNNNnnnnnn

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 07:43:59 PM »
 :lol: rotflmao ! I now LOVE Jonny Fairplay !

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 07:56:12 PM »
Johnny is a A$$ but he was doing nothing against the rules, so he was fine with me.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 07:58:04 PM »
Am I bad for laughing at Vic & Dick ?  :lol3:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 08:08:11 PM »
Oh please if it started because Johnny was yelling stuff ~ HELLO have they not watched the show before???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 08:11:16 PM »
Jonathug came off as a wimp

As a preview video [WMV] shows, after a stunt, Victoria Fuller, Jonathan’s wife, punches/pushes Jonny Fairplay, who was heckling her during a stunt. Joe Rogan then tells her, “You and your husband hit each other, that’s one thing; you don’t hit other contestants.” Jonathan then gets in Joe’s face, and then intercut between interviews, we see Joe with Jonathan in a headlock.
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/fear_factor/2006_May_31_return_delayed_jonathan_joe

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 07:43:45 AM »
LOVED EVERY Minute of the 2nd stut yesterday....Honestly thats how fearfactor is...its not FRIENDFACTOR...its getting trough something you are afraid of with the obstacles of everyone around you harassing you.  Of course they are going to heckle...they want to win!!!  Reality stars should understand that more than anyone.  She's just pissed at herself they gave up knowing that Jonathan will probably beat her when they get home.  Here comes another year of abuse from her looney blue haired freak rich husband...She's an "actress/model/singer" gross some B@lls!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~