Author Topic: An Interview for our next show you don't want to miss!!!  (Read 5923 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
An Interview for our next show you don't want to miss!!!
« on: June 01, 2006, 02:23:38 PM »
While Trevor is off in Puerto Rico I had the chance to sit down with BJ & Tyler, winners of The Amazing Race 9, for an interview today. It is all done, and in the can, and will be included with our next regular show next week.

As you can imagine with BJ & Tyler it was a fun filled interview with quite a bit of behind the scenes information. This is a show you will not want to miss.

Thanks to BJ & Tyler for taking time out of their VERY busy schedule, which you will understand how busy they are after listening, and talking to me. I regret that Trevor wasn't there by my side, but we hope to have them on again soon!

Rob

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: An Interview for our next show you don't want to miss!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 02:29:48 PM »
Rob our TAR detectives knew about the interview already. LOL
Seriously, can't wait for the next episode now! It is too bad Trevor missed it.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 03:13:04 PM »
 :lol: Yes, yes we did Jeff ! :werock:

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
You knew this would happen...
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 04:55:31 PM »
Great get! How's this for the album cover? Get's into the spirit of things, I guess. Can't wait.

UPDATE: The attachment won't attach for some reason: just make a spray painted TTOW over your Reality TV Podcast logo... Doesn't that sound like hippie spirit?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 01:18:52 AM by PsychoJason »

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 02:28:16 PM »
While Trevor is off in Puerto Rico I had the chance to sit down with BJ & Tyler, winners of The Amazing Race 9, for an interview today. It is all done, and in the can, and will be included with our next regular show next week.

As you can imagine with BJ & Tyler it was a fun filled interview with quite a bit of behind the scenes information. This is a show you will not want to miss.

Thanks to BJ & Tyler for taking time out of their VERY busy schedule, which you will understand how busy they are after listening, and talking to me. I regret that Trevor wasn't there by my side, but we hope to have them on again soon!

Rob

I actually got the chance to film my own version of the Amazing Race as I was trying to navigate home last night.  Luckily I caught a couple breaks.  BTW, they make this blue drink called the El Faro.  Great stuff.  Puts you on your keester after a few.

"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 02:33:19 PM »
Sounds like something I need to try sometime Trev. Hope things went well for you.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 04:35:24 PM »

Rob

I'm so excited and can't wait to hear it.   :woohoo:  :jumpy:   

You know, I had a feeling as well about BJ & Tyler.  The excitement you had in your voice...well, dead give away.  At least to me. ;D

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 09:19:54 PM »
Congrats about the awesome interview catch! Really, that is so cool.
oXo Justine

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 06:19:58 PM »
Great get Rob!  Was talking to another reality podcaster and he is VERY jealous of the interview (actually he was amazed at all of the ones you have had on so far).  Can't wait for the download this week.  Hopefully I can make the live show (Wednesday or Thursday??).
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 07:42:49 PM »
I am very happy with the interviews we have had. Its been a lot of fun.

Our Next Live Show is Wednesday June 7th, 2006 9pm EST, and our shows will stay on Wednesdays now that Survivor is all over!

Rob

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 09:23:27 AM »
I have a feeling Rob you will start to get more and more interviews. Look how many you have had and you are only a year old. Coming to the second year anniversary I suspect you will get closer to having a new interview a week. How cool would that be!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 01:11:23 PM »
The interviews have been great so far and I really hope the guys are able to get more.  I like to hear about the inner workings of shows and what really goes on that we don't get to see.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 03:24:42 PM »
Cripes we have to wait another night !  :groan:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 03:28:30 PM »
I think I'll just go to bed and wake up tomorrow at 9:00!! ;D