Archive > Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

Survivor Women Score Soap Cameos

<< < (2/4) > >>

chunkylover53:
Way to go Steph!!  :jumpy:

puddin:
THIS JUST IN…

…From CBS Daytime

MELINDA HYDER AND CIRIE FIELDS FROM "SURVIVOR: PANAMA --EXILE ISLAND" TO APPEAR ON "GUIDING LIGHT," THURSDAY. JUNE 22 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

Former SURVIVOR cast members Melinda Hyder and Cirie Fields will appear on GUIDING LIGHT, Thursday, June 22 (check local listings) when they stroll into the fictitious town of Springfield for a day.  From "Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island," Melinda Hyder will play a waitress at the restaurant, Company, and has scenes with Justin Deas ("Buzz Cooper"), while Cirie Fields will play an internal affairs officer who has scenes with Ricky Paull Goldin ("Gus Aitoro"). 

Cirie finished third in this past season's SURVIVOR and was the winner of America's Vote for the GMC Yukon.  She is a nurse and resides in South Carolina.  Melinda lives in Tennessee and once sang at Dollywood.  She was the second SURVIVOR to be voted off. 

GUIDING LIGHT is broadcast weekdays (check local listings) on the CBS Television Network and is a Procter & Gamble Production.  GUIDING LIGHT was nominated for a "Daytime Emmy Award" for Outstanding Drama Series in 2006.

RudyRules:
Cool!  :jumpy:   Here's hoping I remember to watch it! 
I forgot all about Steph being on Guiding Light June 8.  :groan:
 Did anyone see her?  If so, how did she do? 

puddin:
sorry, I don't watch CBS soaps  :-\

TheCinera:
I don't watch Soaps either, but a chance to see Cirie again on TV is super!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version