Author Topic: Reality TV Podcast #55 - June 21st, 2006  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Reality TV Podcast #55 - June 21st, 2006
« on: June 21, 2006, 11:02:09 PM »
- Big Brother All Stars preview
- Real World
- Treasure Hunters

http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3?http://shows.rffradio.com/ep55.mp3
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 02:11:36 PM by Rob »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Reality TV Podcast #55 - June 21st, 2006
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 11:26:56 PM »
 :waves: thanks Rob & Welcome back !!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 12:58:47 PM »
Thanks for the great show.  Glad you were able to do it Rob.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 03:37:43 PM »
I'm just now getting around to commenting on the shows you talked about.

First of all, and I know I'm gonna hear things like "WHAT???", but I've never seen BB before...never.  Can you all tell me what is the big draw to it?  I'm curious.

Secondly, Treasure Hunters....BORING!!!  I really tried to watch it, but just found I couldn't get into it at all.  It didn't take much for me to get interested in something else (Sudoku puzzles for one.  :lol: ).  Heck, even Hells Kitchen is better to watch.  You guys should talk more about that.

And finally, the Mole.  While I didn't see the celebrity ones, I DID see the first season and LOVED it.  And BTW, I guessed almost from the beginning who the Mole was and I was right.  There was just something about her that made me point my finger in her direction.  I would so love to see the show again.  Even more so, I would love to be in it.  However, I can't run very well so couldn't do alot.  Oh well, I'll continue to live vicariously through all these people.

Rob, you're awesome for taking time to do the show with all that was going on that day.   Thanks.  And hope the healing process is going quickly for your dad. :js:

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 02:10:20 PM »
I havn't commented in a while, but thanks to Rob for making the time to podcast for us. The show was awesome and you got me so excited about the BB show.
oXo Justine

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 02:23:43 PM »
I'm just now getting around to commenting on the shows you talked about.

First of all, and I know I'm gonna hear things like "WHAT???", but I've never seen BB before...never.  Can you all tell me what is the big draw to it?  I'm curious.

Secondly, Treasure Hunters....BORING!!!  I really tried to watch it, but just found I couldn't get into it at all.  It didn't take much for me to get interested in something else (Sudoku puzzles for one.  :lol: ).  Heck, even Hells Kitchen is better to watch.  You guys should talk more about that.

And finally, the Mole.  While I didn't see the celebrity ones, I DID see the first season and LOVED it.  And BTW, I guessed almost from the beginning who the Mole was and I was right.  There was just something about her that made me point my finger in her direction.  I would so love to see the show again.  Even more so, I would love to be in it.  However, I can't run very well so couldn't do alot.  Oh well, I'll continue to live vicariously through all these people.

Rob, you're awesome for taking time to do the show with all that was going on that day.   Thanks.  And hope the healing process is going quickly for your dad. :js:

BB- it is an acquired taste.  You find both people you love and hate in the house.  You get rooting interests and people really love the strategizing that takes place weekly between the housemates.

TH-  I agree it is boring, but will give it another shot since it is the summer.  Rob and Trevor were correct when they said if it was done correctly it would be great, and so far this does not appear to be the case.

HK-  is OK.  Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares is soooo much better.

Mole-  Great show that would do great numbers if brought back as a summer show.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
Now on WLBB-TV
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 09:02:35 PM »
RFF Radio is on Welovebigbrother.com. 10PM ET Monday...the same episode.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 09:09:04 PM »
Thats awsome!! I guess we are going to be playing over there every day of the week at 10 or 9pm EST. I look forward to getting the WLBBers involved with the show!

Rob

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 09:11:50 PM »
I'm listening to it right now!!!  Even though I've already heard this podcast episode before...