Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 799284 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*
« Reply #2050 on: April 13, 2007, 11:47:49 PM »
Video dolphins

video spinners

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2051 on: April 13, 2007, 11:55:36 PM »
I'm confused...i must have missed whatever this dolphin talk is about! Fill me in! :happy:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2052 on: April 14, 2007, 12:01:33 AM »
That first picture above is one of the original screencaps--we were looking for it in Tanzania and Mozambique and Zanzibar--thought it might be a diving task--but no luck.

:luvya: dolphins!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2053 on: April 14, 2007, 12:04:01 AM »
haha, dolphins rock peach!  :ninja

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2054 on: April 14, 2007, 12:05:49 AM »
Did you see 'em jumping?? :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2055 on: April 14, 2007, 12:19:46 AM »
LOL, oh yes...we are.. :crazy

And hey, Puddin would be proud of my report card from last semester....84% average! ...i had really, really easy classes last semester...

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2056 on: April 14, 2007, 04:42:34 AM »
Just wanted to share this. It might help in a couple of weeks.  :crazy

So I was in the Yigo area a couple of hours ago and decided to drive to AAFB. It took me only about 10 minutes to reach the entrance of the air base. So from where I live, which is in Dededo, it's about a 20-25 minute drive. Oh, but if you really follow the speed limit, it'll be like a 30 minute drive.  :lol:

When I reached the entrance, sadly I couldn't proceed in because I'm not allowed. Only people allowed in the Air Base are military personnel, their families, and guests as long as they're sponsored by the military people. Though I've learned from a friend that if you're a big group and you want to tour the place, or use the place for some reason, you could arrange something with the air base administration. Most probably this is how TAR and WRP were allowed in the air base. Oh, but I did see a Visitor's Centre outside the entrance. Might check that out sometime next week; hopefully non-visitors can check it out, and that there are pictures of the place. I just want to find out if the Chas confessional from Leg 9 on their 13 years of friendship is from somewhere inside.

Oh, and since public transportation here on Guam is limited to buses and taxis, I wouldn't think the teams would use those when they did tasks here. The buses aren't allowed to come in, and I don't think the taxis either. Plus the taxis mostly service the hotels and central Guam. So expect them to be driving their own cars. Hopefully they used convertibles, because I remember that day was very sunny.

And a picture just for reference on where AAFB is. It's in the northeastern part of the island.

[attachment deleted by admin]
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2057 on: April 14, 2007, 06:49:31 AM »
 :thankyou: ! It would have to be a military base!

Thanks for all the access info--we want you in there too! Are there any organized tours at all?

I still think we will get some sort of a helicopter airlift task here...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2058 on: April 15, 2007, 02:38:56 AM »
Peach can you believe we are going to be 10 episodes in  and I don't think we are going ot get any sky activites for the whole season.  No bungee jumping, no hang gliding, no repelling, no pushing Mirna out of a plane while the others skydive.

Its like its season 7 all over again (great cast, poor tasks).  God I hope they surprise us before its over.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #2059 on: April 15, 2007, 11:15:13 AM »
AAFB has, as I have said before, had very strict security rules.  But if you are with the USG or have friends on the base, one of the best beaches in Guam is on the base at Pati Point.

Also if security is so tight, and the Detour tasks take place on the base, how did our visiting business man get to observe the teams doing the tasks?

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #2060 on: April 15, 2007, 08:20:41 PM »
From the episode thread, since my reply is a bit spoilerific...

I suspect that D/O get yielded, because (i may be wrong..i need to watch the preview again) but I think phil said something about teams reach a shocking decision on who to yield..or something like that...

That's what I'm thinking as well, and sadly, could be what will do them in.  Also, it's probably the only way that Eric/Danielle survive should they once again fail to finish in first place.  Of course, D/O might also get lost, so that's that.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2061 on: April 16, 2007, 01:23:55 AM »
Damn it if it wern't for this picture I would be thinking the Cha's are running as decoys in Guam with the final 3.
weather underground Macau Dec 13th 2006, it was in the 60's all day and mainly cloudy.
weather underground Guam Dec 15th , partly cloudy and clear high in the 80's.
Another NEL makes no sense because or EDEES penalty so it has to be a TBC right?

Conf from EP10:

Oswald: Danny & I have gone through 13 years of ups and downs but I think ultimately you know its how your result of disagreements at the end that sets the strength of the relationship.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2062 on: April 16, 2007, 09:10:32 AM »
Damn it if it wern't for this picture I would be thinking the Cha's are running as decoys in Guam with the final 3.
weather underground Macau Dec 13th 2006, it was in the 60's all day and mainly cloudy.
weather underground Guam Dec 15th , partly cloudy and clear high in the 80's.
Another NEL makes no sense because or EDEES penalty so it has to be a TBC right?

Conf from EP10:

Oswald: Danny & I have gone through 13 years of ups and downs but I think ultimately you know its how your result of disagreements at the end that sets the strength of the relationship.

we can see another nell instead of a tbc thats what can do in the cha's

Offline hurricane32

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2063 on: April 17, 2007, 02:14:51 AM »
so according to the spoilers, the cha cha chas is going to be booted out next week?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2064 on: April 17, 2007, 07:14:56 AM »
Hi hurricane32 and welcome! :waves:

You can start catching up on what we know here .
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #2065 on: April 22, 2007, 07:23:28 PM »
Awww.  Poor Eric/Danielle.  Dustin/Kandice and the Cha may feel bad, but not as bad as how they'll feel during the next two weeks!

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2066 on: April 22, 2007, 07:41:10 PM »
^^ we're in the episode thread!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #2067 on: April 22, 2007, 08:03:46 PM »
Sorry about that.  I only posted here to avoid disclosing info on spoilers in the episode thread.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2068 on: April 22, 2007, 08:09:11 PM »
No spoilers here--all threads are for spoilers so you are fine--but thanks for being thoughtful! :kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2069 on: April 23, 2007, 11:20:11 AM »
From EP11

we've seen confessionals with this background in previous episodes..is it Hawaii? does anyone want to help me dig?

Eric talks about how mad he was that they were Yielded by Oswald & Danny.
" I was so angry that Danny & Oswald Yielded us...we started out trusting everybody for the most part a little bit then you see things come out in people and so like I have no respect for Danny & Oswald anymore.."

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:23:31 AM by puddin »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2070 on: April 23, 2007, 11:54:50 AM »
Puddin - I was surprised when I saw eric talking about the yield there because I thought that was from Malaysia...maybe they did something tricky with the editing

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2071 on: April 23, 2007, 12:06:35 PM »
I wonder about that too--could the D/O comments be edited in?

Because I have that same pic of E/D in my file labelled Carcosa (KL Pitstop) drawing room too and they were there extra time. I know we had something confessionally from E/D there too.

Another view: sofa and lamps match altho curtains do not...

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2072 on: April 23, 2007, 12:07:29 PM »
Yup it was seen in Malaysia...( now its darker )

Eric: Danielle and I have our little tiffs here and there..when you spend a lot of time with them thats the person you pick on..thats the person you argue with..and (in ?) relationships you can get past them with..were just taking it step by step ..we have potential for growth in the future.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2073 on: April 23, 2007, 12:11:37 PM »
^^ more from the Malaysia pitstop ..see its not the same

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2074 on: April 23, 2007, 12:16:11 PM »
Found it!!  :angel:

Eric & Danielle's Tentative Truce
After a few legs of bickering, dating couple Eric & Danielle claim they're getting along better…for the moment anyway.
http://video.cgi.cbs.com/vplayer3/play.pl?type=rm&width=480&height=360&feat=vplayer&adtype=pre&arena=video&prod=innertube&id=134777&ord=75160.85641185404