Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 799193 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*
« Reply #2025 on: April 09, 2007, 10:47:15 PM »

I heard that online betting sites in London stopped taking bets because of Eric & Danielle's spoiler to win but am having a hard time finding evidence online ..I'm just not searching the right thing. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 03:10:27 PM by puddin »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2026 on: April 09, 2007, 10:54:18 PM »
 (:;) don't slap me! LOL
That boot-list made its rounds! I have no idea what you should search...but it's pretty much to be expected that the site would stop taking bets with the boot-list not being wrong once yet..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2027 on: April 09, 2007, 10:57:08 PM »
(:;) don't slap me! LOL
That boot-list made its rounds! I have no idea what you should search...but it's pretty much to be expected that the site would stop taking bets with the boot-list not being wrong once yet..
:touche:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2028 on: April 09, 2007, 10:58:07 PM »
he he...I like that word  :ninja

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2029 on: April 10, 2007, 02:35:03 AM »

whilst Danielle definitely has some justification for claiming that Eric pushes the physical roadblocks upon her (which I’m surprised about)

Eric/Danielle – now that Eric has nearly maxed out his Roadblocks, Danielle will have to continue to step up, which should prove to be very interesting. I’m biased and think that either Dustin or Kandice could beat her any day, but I was pleasantly surprised at her performance in Malaysia on the bikes – she may well be able to compete with Charla/Mirna and potentially the Chas.

Well out of the three, we have no idea, really how well or poorly anyone did on the Rungu toss (aparently Ian did fairly well), but beyond that no clue.  We do know she took over on hour at the fish detour and some teams took about 15 minutes.

As to the 6/6 rule, I swear that I remember some time last season it being said with 7 instead, but will have to recheck, but that season had 13 roadblocks, so they would have to have one capable of doing 7.  So I would assume it still 6, unless the edited part of the first leg (the morning part in town before driving to the ranch included a roadblock), anyone know?

And Eric hasn't been pushing the tasks on to Danielle.  In fact three of those non physical tasks that Eric ended up doing were because Danielle wanted him to (Hated, rats, thought he would be luckier, better at puzzles), so you can't blame Eric.  Even on legs like this weeks, he only asks if Danielle wants to do it.  No other pressure.  Unlike say Charla (not being able), or Oswald asking Danny to do it.

Nor does she say he pushes her to do them, she only comments about how it works out.

I would also assume that all teams thought the rowing would be a physical task.  And teams did complain (well at least a coupe of them) how difficult it was to wear the armor which teams would also wassume to be a physical tasks (authetic armor can way between 20-70 pds so it can be physically difficult not to mention just physically ackward for teams unfamiliar with it. And in that tasks we can clearly hear Danielle say to Eric that he is doing it, and he says okay I'll do it. 

The only time we see him tell her to do a roadblock is the fish breeding task.

And welcome to the Madhouse.

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #2030 on: April 10, 2007, 03:18:01 AM »
Strange-o.

I like Danielle so much more than Eric after last night's episode. He has a pretty filthy mouth and repeated "dirty hooker" about 4 times.

Anyway, go BQs and C/M!

My 2 favourite teams are going to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Also - does it look like Chachachas are doing a Fast Forward (with their car flippy thing)!? They are allowed to do another one since it doesn't count if you do it with the Intersection the first time.

Just my 2 cents  :jumpy:

Offline TSC

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2031 on: April 10, 2007, 10:07:46 AM »
Rewatching some of the episodes, I do think that I might have incorrectly assessed Eric/Danielle when it comes to Roadblock performances (I think it's because they're my least favorite team right now!) - I will update my original post as the episodes continue to air, and potentially cast them in a better light!

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #2032 on: April 10, 2007, 10:18:05 AM »
I'm just going to throw this out for everyone to ponder and tell me that I'm nuts.

But think about this:

The sightings in Guam actually were of the three eliminated teams on a flight back to Honolulu: Uchenna and Joyce; Bill and Joe; and Danny and Oswald.  And there was talk of the teams doing tasks at Anderson AFB but no pix (security and all that restricts access).

And Joe and Bill in their insider interview talk about them being sent out as the first dummy teams.

So could it be that the whole Guam bit is a great misdirection on the part of TPTB?

And that the three remaining teams actually go direct  from Hong Kong/Macao through Narita Tokyo on to the wrecked ship and helicopter lift in Hawaii?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2033 on: April 10, 2007, 10:23:28 AM »
No! I think this is where our nice helicopter comes into play with teams doing some kind of an airlift...

[attachment deleted by admin]
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2034 on: April 10, 2007, 10:24:14 AM »
Gman, page one of this thread. This chevy siad he witnessed C/M, BQ's, Chas, E/Dee doing a task in Guam.

Reports at AFB they saw Ucheena & Joyce the Guidos and Dec 15th but missed Phil @ CO's counter checking on for the flight to Nagoya/Honolulu.
chevy posted on posts on Dec 16th( was on Guam for business this week ): saw a few of the All-Star teams complete in some challenges/Roadblock: Charla/Mirna were first with (again) a huge lead Eric/Danielle were next followed by...BQ's and...Cha Cha Chas's ( from what he wrote to Brad/foxburns )
Babalu's sister : sees U/J the Chas & Guidos on the flight from Guam to Honolulu on Friday Dec 15th
LiquidSapphire /AFB reports : the demanding blonde's and other contestants on DEC 16th on flight to Narita and then Honolulu.

Amazing Race Visits Guam
PNC Staff Reporter 16.DEC.06
10:22am Look out for a Guam stop in next season’s “The Amazing Race”. Guam was paid a visit by competitors of that reality TV show.
Guam was apparently a stop, and competitors were on Andersen Air Force, being filmed. The Pacific News Center contacted Air Force Officials, who confirmed the film crew was on base, but could not comment any further.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2035 on: April 10, 2007, 11:26:46 AM »
Strange-o.

I like Danielle so much more than Eric after last night's episode. He has a pretty filthy mouth and repeated "dirty hooker" about 4 times.

Well you might want to rethink that.  People tend to judge Eric hasrhly for his language, when in fact his dirty pirate hooker comments is just a quote from Anchorman.  Nor is it given in anger.  Now Danielle admits (several times in clips and episoe) that she is pissed at the BQ's calls them bitches multiple times, says they are fake and shady, ect.  One even talks about how  she has the mouth of a sailor and the worse tempor.

His are just comments and he makes comments like them to both friend and foe, both male and female(he talked to Jeremy like that, hell check his my space with is friends).  It just how he talks.  Notive that even if you think he comments were in anger (which again rewatch and watch his body language and tone, and compare it to Danielle's, watch him laughing, people usually don't when they are mad, watch them check in and Phil asks if they're upset, you see him smile and point to Danielle, and you see Danielle say oh she's pissed.

Also for all his language thats colorful, he never uses the no question insultive form of that langauge.

He uses Boobs, not the more graphic.  Hell thats what my mom's Ladies Church group nicknamed her and her friend and called them that for 12 years(boob and boobs).

Hookers, not the whores if it was an insult (and not a pop culture quote).

His comments to the Guido's queens, nervous nellies, ect, not the fag faggot, queer, homo, ect that is generally used more for insults then as just an adjective.

knucklehead, humptydumbass, ect.

Offline hound 109

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2036 on: April 11, 2007, 03:55:57 PM »
QUOTED FROM MSWOOD:

.....  People tend to judge Eric hasrhly for his language, when in fact his dirty pirate hooker comments is just a quote from Anchorman.  Nor is it given in anger.  Now Danielle admits (several times in clips and episoe) that she is pissed at the BQ's calls them bitches multiple times, says they are fake and shady, ect.

....His are just comments and he makes comments like them to both friend and foe, both male and female(he talked to Jeremy like that, hell check his my space with is friends).  It just how he talks... 

Also for all his language thats colorful, he never uses the no question insultive form of that langauge.

His comments to the Guido's queens, nervous nellies, ect, ........just an adjective.

I agree with all of your comments (opinions) mswood.  His humor is ribald (love that word) but not vindictive.  The boy is a good racer & has fun during down times.  :horsey:

& even if Team Guido was NOT gay....Eric's discription of them acting like "nervous nellies" at the Kiliminjaro Airport  :nut: ....was 100% accurate (imo).

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 04:05:16 PM by hound 109 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2037 on: April 11, 2007, 07:14:35 PM »
rescuing this from sucks since it vanished and my link on page one no longer works..

LiquidSapphire   
(12/27/06 9:57 pm)

SPOILER - All Stars sighted in a stop on the All Stars Race
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Got this email from a friend of a friend... enjoy!!!

If any of you are fans of the CBS hit reality show "The Amazing Race,"
you will be pleasantly surprised to know that GUAM will be one of the
featured stops in next season's show. For those of you who are not or
who have no clue as to what I'm talking about, I'll tell my groupie
story anyway.

Last Wednesday, we were given a heads-up by airport security that the
show was expected on-island, and although they weren't sure which
airline they were going to use they wanted to ensure there were no
issues with filming. Thursday came and went, and we didn't see anyone.
My co-worker Edgar and I met up with the producer and two cameramen on
Friday, and they told us that Phil (the host) was over at CO's counter
checking on for the flight to Nagoya/Honolulu. We chatted with the
staff and then, like a bunch of groupies, we went looking for Phil. We
ended up missing him. Edgar and I got separated somehow, but I bumped
into Joyce and Uchenna (the couple from Houston who won about two
seasons ago ) in the departure lobby. Joyce talked about having to
shave all of her hair in that one episode. It's growing back slowly,
and the short hairstyle looks good on her. I had a pretty long chat
with them and two other male winners (I don't recall their names, but
they said they were known as "the jerks" in their season). They were
all very nice and were only too happy to talk about their experiences on
the show. When I finally said goodbye and was making my way back to the
office, I met up with Uchenna again. He gave me a hug and a kiss and
told me to give my regards to John (I told them earlier that John was
also a huge fan of the show and that he is currently deployed to Iraq).
Ladies, he is definitely attractive and is quite the charmer!

Anyhow, that's part of the season's "surprise" (having previous winners
on the show). Virtually all of the footage was filmed up at Andersen
Air Force Base, although they will show some island scenes. The
cameramen we met said that one lady in a van drove up to them at the
base. She's a huge fan of the show, too, and pleaded with them to get
her picture taken with the clue box. They thought it was funny.

We were told that the contestants were going to leave the next afternoon
(Saturday) on our flight to Narita and then Honolulu. Luckily, these
were one-way normal tickets (the Airport Ticket Office is closed on
weekends), and it's a fairly easy process if a check-in agent has a
little bit of ticketing experience. One of our veteran Operations
supervisors (Glenn Weber) said that rookie Operations supervisor Hank
was going to be on duty that day. We nearly fell off our chairs
laughing. Turns out Glenn wanted to have fun with us and that he was
the one that was going to work that day. He later said that Saturday
was quite hectic, and there were some pretty demanding blonde
contestants. When they left the counter, the other contestants were
making fun of them. Glenn was the person who issued virtually all of
their tickets, so he's sure to be seen on national TV.

Anyhow, thanks for indulging me. Remember to look out for Northwest's
very own Glenn Weber and GUAM on the next season of "The Amazing Race!"

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your families!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2038 on: April 11, 2007, 07:20:16 PM »
Link to Glenn Weber:

Northwest Airlines
Richard Parsons - General Manager (Guam /Micronesia)
Miyoki (Miki) Kealoha - Station Supervisor x6929
Glenn Weber - Station Supervisor
522 Chalan Pasajeru
Tamuning, Guam 96913
Telephone: 642-6921
Terminal: 642-6921/3/4(6928) Fax: 649-4150

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2039 on: April 11, 2007, 07:53:30 PM »
Apskip has a 7.5 hour layover in Guam on the way back and hopes to be able to talk with Glen.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 07:16:06 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2040 on: April 11, 2007, 09:24:05 PM »
I would laugh Peach, but your probably right.

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2041 on: April 12, 2007, 05:47:50 AM »
Link to Glenn Weber:

Northwest Airlines
Richard Parsons - General Manager (Guam /Micronesia)
Miyoki (Miki) Kealoha - Station Supervisor x6929
Glenn Weber - Station Supervisor
522 Chalan Pasajeru
Tamuning, Guam 96913
Telephone: 642-6921
Terminal: 642-6921/3/4(6928) Fax: 649-4150

I could call him up, but then I think apskip would be able to do a better job at this.  :ninja
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2042 on: April 12, 2007, 05:51:46 PM »
Just a random thought:

Oswald/Danny are in fourth place on episode 9. And then everyone thinks that the next two legs are a NEL and an uber-leg with an elimination afterwards (Well, that's what I think anyways. Others are thinking the opposite [TBC-NEL-Elim]). Anyways, much like TAR2, Oswald/Danny finished 4th three times in a row, getting eliminated in the third time. Will the same thing happen this time around? ???
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2043 on: April 12, 2007, 06:58:30 PM »
Did you see the Innertube video where they talked about really, really wanting to do better than their previous 4th place finish--that that was their major goal. Knowing what we know, I got all teary eyed!  :'(

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 12:20:30 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline wifeofUSMCsgt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2044 on: April 13, 2007, 10:36:00 AM »
What is Eric's myspace address???

http://www.myspace.com/ericsancheztar9

Thanks, I invited him and puddin  :waves: as friends. I've turned into an Eric and Danielle fan. I sometimes feel like I'm in the minority but that's okay   ;D

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2045 on: April 13, 2007, 01:59:27 PM »
Thanks, I invited him and puddin as friends. I've turned into an Eric and Danielle fan. I sometimes feel like I'm in the minority but that's okay

You're welcome. There's nothing wrong with being in the "minority" camp btw. I'm a proud member as are their entire families, many friends, fellow racers, and fans.

Offline wifeofUSMCsgt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2046 on: April 13, 2007, 02:15:08 PM »
Thanks, I invited him and puddin as friends. I've turned into an Eric and Danielle fan. I sometimes feel like I'm in the minority but that's okay

You're welcome. There's nothing wrong with being in the "minority" camp btw. I'm a proud member as are their entire families, many friends, fellow racers, and fans.

I'm sure you're the biggest fan here  ;)  I'm not sure why I favor them, probably cause I'm around their age, I don't know, just like them for some reason. Of course, no one will replace Romber in my eyes but they are pulling a close second  ;D

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2047 on: April 13, 2007, 02:35:39 PM »

I'm sure you're the biggest fan here  ;)  I'm not sure why I favor them, probably cause I'm around their age, I don't know, just like them for some reason. Of course, no one will replace Romber in my eyes but they are pulling a close second  ;D

Well now you can count me as an avid fan of wifeofUSMCsgt. And the best of luck to you and your  husband and may he always be safe. 

Offline wifeofUSMCsgt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2048 on: April 13, 2007, 03:36:44 PM »

Well now you can count me as an avid fan of wifeofUSMCsgt. And the best of luck to you and your  husband and may he always be safe. 

Thank you  :-[  He actually just got out so we're good to go for the time being (unless he gets called back). Once a Marine, Always a Marine. OOH RAH

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2049 on: April 13, 2007, 11:38:30 PM »
Guess what team??

We may not have missed out on "Phil-pper" the dolphin after all!

Turns out Lanai is known for something called Spinner Dolphins--big attraction there!

Spinner dolphins are named for their fascinating habit of leaping into the air, and
 rotating (or "spinning") up to fuor times around on their longitudinal axis.  Researchers  don't know why these dolphins spin, but theorize that it may be a way to communicate   their location within a school to each other.

[attachment deleted by admin]
RFF's Golden Rule: